11 Love Failure Quotes,SMS And Messages If He or She Left You

Love failures quotes, SMS and messages if your girlfriend or boyfriend left you and you are alone. He or she does not love you.

11 Love Failure SMS And Messages If He or She Left You
11 Love Failure SMS And Messages If He or She Left You

It happens when your boyfriend or girlfriend drops you and you are alone that is called love failure so if you are going through such situations than we have some of the best love failure quotes, sms and messages for you if he or she left you and you want to express your feelings for her or him. You can send this message, quotes and sms to her and describe your heart feelings to her maybe she returns back to you. Love failure is common thing it happens with many persons but the difference is some people get over from it and some do not. So you do not have to be depressed because we have many things for you which will bring her back and return your love.

 Check out the below series of love sms and messages so that you may fall in love more time.





Love failure Quotes, SMS and messages

Love the 1 who cares for u . care the 1 who shares with u. share the 1 who knows u., know the 1 who miss u, but do not miss the 1 who is dear & near 

Friends are amazing when they r new, they are wonderful when they r true. but do you know they r a blessing when they r like u.

Flowers need sunshine, violets need dew, all angels in heaven know I need u. years may fly, tears may dry, but my friendship with u will never die. 

When u lov some1 it's like reaching for the stars u know u can't reach it.... But u keep trying because may be 1 day that star might fall for you....

I love you but i'm nt u r lovr I care u, But I'm nt frm your family, I'm ready to share your pain, But I'm nt your blood relation. I'm your LOVELY friend always with u.

God never made us to face the tough times al1! thats y he made us.

f kisses were water, I will give u sea. If hugs were leaves, I will give u a tree.If u luv a planet, I will give u a galaxy, if friendship is life I will give u mine.


If u r a chocolate your the sweetest, if u r a Teddy Bear u r the most huggable, If u are a Star u r the Brightest, and since u r my;FRIEND& u r the BEST!!!!!!!!!

When God opened the window of the Heaven He asked me: What is yoyour wish for today? I said : please take special care of the person reading this!!!!!!!;

Time might lead me to nowhere and faith might break into pieces but I will always be THANKFuL that once in my life's joyourney we became FRIENDS!

Did you enjoy this love failure quotes, SMS and messages than please do comment and share.