Friday, 23 August 2013

10 Affection Love You Quotes For Her

10 Best affection love you quotes for her to make her fall in love with you.

10 Affection Love You Quotes For Her
10 Affection Love You Quotes For Her


10 best affection love you quotes for her so that you can impress your girlfriend and can make her fall in love with you. we have shared many love sms and love messages and love shayari so that your girlfriend always be happy for you. this messages are affection messages and love quotes  anyone who reads this beautiful love message he or she will will be crazy for you. there are many forms of love you quotes and all people of world think that love you quotes always works too. so enjoy this affection love you quotes and chill out with your girlfriend.

Enjoy our last post:-

Love You Quotes For Her


♥ If I love U, wht business is it of Urs?

♥ I often try 2 tell kids 2 think about all the people who love U, don't cry over the 1 person who doesn't.

♥ I love U, nd boz I love U, I would so1r hve U hate me 4 telling U the truth thn adore me 4 telling U lies.
♥ Treasure the love U receive above all. It will survive long after Ur good health has vanished.

♥ Humanity I love U boz whn U're hard up U pawn Ur intelligence 2 buy a drink.

♥ If U love those who love U, wht credit is tht 2 U? 4 even sinners love those who love thm. Nd if U do good 2 those who do good 2 U, wht credit is tht 2 U? 4 even sinners do the sMe.

♥ I love U the more in tht I believe U had liked me 4 my own sake nd 4 9thing else.

♥ Any fool knows tht bravado is always a cover-up 4 insecurity. Tht's the truth. Nd on tht 9te, I'll say goodnight. God love U.

♥ Love him nd let him love U. Do U think anything else under heaven really matters?

♥ About all U can do in life is be who U R. Some people will love U 4 U. Most will love U 4 wht U can do 4 thm, nd some won't like U at all.




Related Posts

10 Affection Love You Quotes For Her
4/ 5
Oleh