I Love You Messages,Shayari For Boyfriend,Girlfriend

I Love you messages and shayari for boyfriend and girlfriend to impress them to attract your dear and beloved one's. 

I love you shayari are the best to impress girlfriend or boyfriend.


if you love someone than you must use these best love shayari to impress them.you can use shayaris from our page Best hindi shayari.

Normally girlfriends get angry with their boyfriend and that is because they do not like something in them so what to do in that case. 

Do not worry just send them these cute sweet I love you messages and shayari and impress them.
Bonus Love search:-

Dating tips for women
Dating tips for men







I Love you messages


I Love you messages

Labz na nikle fir nhi awaj hoti hai,kuch Dosto ki baat khash hoti hai,Apse chahe Mulakat ho ya na ho,Lekin Apki YAAD Hamesa mere paas hoti hai...............................ilv u


hum tumhe chahte h kitna ya bataye kaise.
aap dil me bas gaye ho itna, dil se aapko nikale kaise.
jis din aap dil se nikal jaoge, ye jaan nikal. jayegi.. love you jaanu.




I love U daily I love U freely I love Upurely I love U passionately I love Umadly I love U ideally I love U rightly I love U 2o much Nd waiting 4 U sadly..... Do U love me..............

Just walk outside nd spread Ur arms, Look up 2 the heavens above ... If U feel a drop of rain hit Ur face, Tht's God sending his love


He gives us rain nd sunshine, He gives us rainbows 2o ... He gives us friends 2 cherish, I know, boz he gave me U.


Hearts change, I know they do... Bt this heart will always belong 2 U... Hearts hurt, Iknow they do... Bt this heart hurts morewithout u.


I daily watch ur pic.. ?
I always wait 4 ur call.. ?
I read ur msgs atlst 5 times.. ?
I record ur voice sometimes.. ?
b'coz I love u so much baby.. ?
I always need 2 talk 2 u.. ?
I always want u 2 garb m in
urarms.. ?
I always want u 2 hold my hnd..
?




In U,
I've lost myself & found myself...
No matter how far U be,...
My journey will always end atU...
I want 2 see U whn i close my eyes...
Baby I hve fallen in2 Ur life,
Ur Love,
Ur Heart nd Soul... ?


I can't
write beautiful, lyrical poetry,
I can't put my words in2
perfect
sentences,
I can't express all tht is in my ... heart,
Bt Somehow, "I LoVe U"...
Says it all..

some say love happens only once
some say love can happen twice
bt i can say tht i hve fallen in love like a million times
cause every time i see u i fall in love with u again & again


I can tell U tht "i love U" bt no matter how much times I tell U or show U I will always love U beyond more.