10 Romantic Thinking Of Her SMS And Messages

Are you thinking about her then we have best and top, but romantic sms and messages for you to send to her.



It happens in love when you think about her when you are lost in deep love. But if she does not know about this that you love her so deeply then it is useless. So express your love to her we have come up with one of the best romantic thinking of her sms and messages so that you can send this lovely quote to her and express your love to her so that she understands your value and respects your love. Thinking of her means that you are thinking about her only. You do not know anything else and the only thing that you know is here. I know when I fell in love I saw my girlfriend in everything. When i used to eat food i see her and when I sleep and ride the bike then I feel her. I was so crazy and mad in my love. So i know how a person feels when he is in love for his girlfriend. So do not worry if you love to someone upto that level, then we have the top class romantic thinking of her sms and messages for you.



Thinking of her  SMS and Messages




whn I was thinking of U I realized all the positive influences U had on my life, thnk U.

Perhaps U'd be a bit surprised how often, if U knew, a joke, a song, a memory wil make me think of U.
I tried 2 tell myself tht U're g1 bt it just wont sink in. no matter what I do, I'm still missing nd thinking about U.

Late at night whn all the world is sleeping, I stay up nd think of U. I wish upon the stars, tht somewhere U r, thinking of me 2o.

They said tht if U r unable 2 sleep, it's because there's some1 thinking about Usurely tht person misses U.

I think of U with every waking moment of my life nd dream of U with every dream tht I hve.

Laughter, acceptance, lovethese r the things I think of whnever I think of U.

whn I think of U what comes 2 mind. Is all the great times we've shrd. U're 1 of those special people who make life worth living, Because U've taken the time 2 cr!