Cute Messages for Him or boyfriend

Cute messages for him and boyfriend if you want to send some sweet texts to your boyfriend.

love text message sms for him boyfrienf bestofshayari.blogspot.com

love text message sms for him boyfrienf bestofshayari.blogspot.com

Cute messages for him and for your boyfriend. send this beautiful and sweet text sms and messages in the morning and night to your beloved ones and make his day memorable and his heat filled with love. Everyone becomes exited when he receives any type of sms. See yourself what do you do when you receive messages in your mobile phone. we get curious until we read it. But think when this curiosity is filled with love than what a magic it will create. So for this purpose here we have the big collection of cute messages and sweet text ,messages for your boyfriend. You pick up one of messages from that collection and send it to your boyfriend. This love messages will carry your love with them and will surely touch the heart of your soul-mate. This messages have that potential. This touches the hearts and fills heart with love and happiness. So to see happiness on your lovers face send this romantic love messages to boyfriend.


Sweet Texts 2 Send 2 Ur Boyfriend



Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss nd ends with a tear. Don't worry it begins again with a text!!



The greatest challenge in Ur life is 2 find some1 who knows all Ur flaws nd differences, yet still willingly embraces U with so much love. I found the 1 U.



If a star would fall 4 each time I miss U, the sky would be empty by now nd I'll be missing U all over again.




I cook breakfast 4 U. I start mixing happiness, faith nd wisdom. Add much understnding, a pint of hope nd a spoonful of Love; 2p with a lot of smiles. Good Morning.



Last night I look at the sky nd made a simple wish upon the big bright star. Wanna know wht I wish 4?...I wish tht U be safe, happy, blessed, 9t just a day bt always.



Somewhere, some1 dreMs of Ur smile nd finds Ur presence in life so worthwhile. So whn U R l1ly, remember it's true tht some1, somewhere, is thinking of U.



Cute Text Messages 2 Send 2 Ur Boyfriend


U brighten my day with the sound of Ur voice, U bring so much laughter nd love, U R everything 2 me nd I was so blessed whn god sent U here 4 me.



Thr R 12 months a year...30 days a month...7 days a week...24 hours a day...60 minutes an hour...bt only 1 like U in a lifetime.



Great minds contain ideas, solutions nd reasons; scientific minds contain 4mulas, theories nd figures; my mind contains only U!



Wht is love? It is wht makes Ur cell ph1 ring every time I send text messages.



 If love can be avoided by simply closing our eyes, thn I wouldn't blink at all 4 I don't want 2 let a second pass having fallen out of love with U.



 I used 2 think tht dreMs do 9t come true, bt this quickly changed the moment I laid my eyes on U.



 Whn situation gets U down, remember Thr's some1 in Heaven who loves U nd watches over U nd Thr's some1 on Earth who cRs...I do



 Words begin with ABC. Numbers begin with 123. Music begins with do, re, mi. Nd friendship begins with U nd me!


Romantic Texts 2 Send 2 Ur Boyfriend


Rain nd sunshine do 9t always come 2gether. Night nd day nevr coincide. Bt U nd I, whtever they say, is 4 me the perfect match.



Thr is an ocean between us. 4ests nd mountains keep us apart. I may 9t be superwoman, bt give me a second nd I will fly across countries 2 send U my love. Hve U received it?



I may run out of message 2 text U. I may run out of jokes 2o. I may also run out of battery or even a penny bt my heart won't run out of space 4 U!



Sherlock Holmes was an idiot nd Robert Watt was a fool. 1 was a detective, the othr invented radar. Bt neither of thm ever discovered U. I'm a genius!



Whn the time comes I can't smile anymore, don't worry about me, I know wht 2 do. I'll just stR at 1 corner nd think of U. No 1 else could make me happy like the way U do.



Every1 wants 2 be the sun tht lights up Ur life. Bt I'd rather be Ur moon, so I can shine on U during Ur darkest hour whn Ur sun isn't around.



If I had the letters "HRT", I can add "EA" 2 get a "HEART" or a "U" nd get "HURT". Bt I'd rather choose "U" nd get "HURT" thn hve a "HEART" without "U".


Funny Text Messages
 Best Funny text and Hilarious sms and messages collection.World class Funny text messages by Best shayari
Hilarious Text Messages

Think you need a good laugh? Read on for a compilation of hilarious text messages.

 

Romantic Text Messages and Sms


Sending a romantic text message is also an economic way of declaring your love to your sweetheart and making him/her feel special.
Cute Messages for Him or boyfriend

Running out on cute messages for him? Read on for some sweet texts to send your boyfriend.
Love Text Messages For Girlfriend
love text messages for girlfriend? If yes, then you have come to the right place as here you will find a big collection of romantic SMS text messages for girlfriend


Sweet Good Night Text Messages
Looking for some sweet good night text messages to make that almost perfect date perfect? This article might just help you