Cute Messages for Him or boyfriend

Cute Messages for Him

Running out on cute messages for him? Read on for some sweet texts to send your boyfriend.

love text message sms for him boyfrienf bestofshayari.blogspot.com

love text message sms for him boyfrienf bestofshayari.blogspot.com


When the beep of his message tone opens to a cute message from you, it puts a smile on his face. Cute text messages for him can really make his day. However, not that words come to you every time you want to send cute messages to your boyfriend. Sometimes even the most intense feelings find it hard to come up with right words to express. Never mind! Here are a few cute messages for him that you can send at any time of the day. To get them whenever you want, save them as your templates so that you never run out on cute things to say to your boyfriend. Read on...

Cute Messages For Him At Your Disposal!

Sweet Texts to Send to Your Boyfriend


Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss and ends with a tear. Don't worry it begins again with a text!!

 

The greatest challenge in your life is to find someone who knows all your flaws and differences, yet still willingly embraces you with so much love. I found the one You.

 

If a star would fall for each time I miss you, the sky would be empty by now and I'll be missing you all over again.


 

I cook breakfast for you. I start mixing happiness, faith and wisdom. Add much understanding, a pint of hope and a spoonful of Love; top with a lot of smiles. Good Morning.

 

Last night I look at the sky and made a simple wish upon the big bright star. Wanna know what I wish for?...I wish that YOU be safe, happy, blessed, not just a day but always.

 

Somewhere, someone dreams of your smile and finds your presence in life so worthwhile. So when you are lonely, remember it's true that someone, somewhere, is thinking of you.


Cute Text Messages to Send to Your Boyfriend

You brighten my day with the sound of your voice, you bring so much laughter and love, you are everything to me and I was so blessed when god sent you here for me.

 

There are 12 months a year...30 days a month...7 days a week...24 hours a day...60 minutes an hour...but only one like you in a lifetime.

 

Great minds contain ideas, solutions and reasons; scientific minds contain formulas, theories and figures; my mind contains only you!

 

What is love? It is what makes your cell phone ring every time I send text messages.

 

 If love can be avoided by simply closing our eyes, then I wouldn't blink at all for I don't want to let a second pass having fallen out of love with you.

 

 I used to think that dreams do not come true, but this quickly changed the moment I laid my eyes on you.

 

 When situation gets you down, remember there's someone in Heaven who loves you and watches over you and there's someone on Earth who cares...I do

 

 Words begin with ABC. Numbers begin with 123. Music begins with do, re, mi. And friendship begins with you and me!


Romantic Texts to Send to Your Boyfriend


Rain and sunshine do not always come together. Night and day never coincide. But you and I, whatever they say, is for me the perfect match.

 

There is an ocean between us. Forests and mountains keep us apart. I may not be superwoman, but give me a second and I will fly across countries to send you my love. Have you received it?

 

I may run out of message to text you. I may run out of jokes too. I may also run out of battery or even a penny but my heart won't run out of space for you!

 

Sherlock Holmes was an idiot and Robert Watt was a fool. One was a detective, the other invented radar. But neither of them ever discovered you. I'm a genius!

 

When the time comes I can't smile anymore, don't worry about me, I know what to do. I'll just stare at one corner and think of you. No one else could make me happy like the way you do.

 

Everyone wants to be the sun that lights up your life. But I'd rather be your moon, so I can shine on you during your darkest hour when your sun isn't around.

 

If I had the letters "HRT", I can add "EA" to get a "HEART" or a "U" and get "HURT". But I'd rather choose "U" and get "HURT" than have a "HEART" without "U".

 


What are you waiting for? Pick any of these cute messages for him and send them to him with love! Keep texting! 

Funny Text Messages
 Best Funny text and Hilarious sms and messages collection.World class Funny text messages by Best shayari
Hilarious Text Messages

Think you need a good laugh? Read on for a compilation of hilarious text messages.

 

Romantic Text Messages and Sms


Sending a romantic text message is also an economic way of declaring your love to your sweetheart and making him/her feel special.
Cute Messages for Him or boyfriend

Running out on cute messages for him? Read on for some sweet texts to send your boyfriend.
Love Text Messages For Girlfriend
love text messages for girlfriend? If yes, then you have come to the right place as here you will find a big collection of romantic SMS text messages for girlfriend


Sweet Good Night Text Messages
Looking for some sweet good night text messages to make that almost perfect date perfect? This article might just help you

 

Get Love SMS & Messages Direct In Your Inbox

EVERYTHING FREE 4 YOU

Get New Post Direct In Your Inbox
Type Your Email Address Below