LOVE SMS

Beautiful sms & Messages

Celebrity Photos

Hot & Spicy Photos

Beauty Tips

Expert Tips For Beauty

Chat Flirt

Chat &Flirting Messages

Long Distance Relationship

Improve LDR With sms and Tips

Cheating Boyfriend

Sms and Tips For Cheaters

Date Ideas

51 Type Of Date Ideas

Best Love Shayari

Best Shayari Collection

Long Distance relationship Text Messages


Long Distance relationship Text Messages

I am sad to say I am on my way…Won’t be back for many a day…If this is what you are singing then we are here to add more words to it. Yes when you away from the love of your love you will surely miss him/her. The long distance relationship gets a little difficult with time. You will surely need LDR text messages most of the time. Here we will focus on the text and messages.


 Long Distance relationship Text Messages

  1. You're so easy to be with and so hard to be without. Always missing you. Hope these days come to an end. Hope and pray to be together. Love you.
     
  2. You can miss someone who died, you can miss someone who moved away, but the worst is when you miss someone whom you cannot see everyday. You are always in my thoughts. Miss you always.
     
  3. When you start to miss me remember; you were the one who made me cry, broke my heart, turned your back, and let me go. But also remember that I miss you always and I love you too.
     
  4. I'm sick of pretending I'm fine. I am tired of everything. Things are just not the same without you. I am sick of it, mad about it, and I HATE IT!. Baby I love you always.
     
  5. The distance between us doesn't matter because in the end, i know we'll both be happy in each others arms. Forever and ever.
     
  6. Missing someone isn’t easy but having someone to miss is wonderful. My love I miss you always.
     
  7. Missing someone isn't all about how long its been since you seen each other...its about that very moment when you are doing something and you wish they were right there. I always wish that you are with me.
     
  8. I miss the smiles. I miss the laughs. I miss the hugs. I miss the love. I miss talking to you everyday. I miss saying I miss you every chance we got. I miss you. The distance will be shorter surely with the grace of God.
     
  9. Ever notice that the time you spend with someone that truly makes you happy flies by in the blink of an eye, but the time you spend apart feels like an eternity. I miss all the time spend with you. Love you, miss you always.
     
  10. When the going gets tough, make yourself realize that no matter what your problem is, someone is and always will be fighting a harder battle. I am always there beside you in all your battles and fights.
     
  11. It is hurting me, when I miss you and you're not here, but it is killing me, when you are there and I have no chance to hold you. I love you and yes missing you as usual.
     
Now you have all the long distance quotes. These will surely help you a lot. You may use then in a letter that you write. The quotes can be used as a small instant message. Similarly these messages can be used as SMS too. At times reading the LDR quotes will bring a smile to your face. Remember that if there is a distance today..you both will be together tomorrow. Hope and pray and be happy.

Get Love SMS & Messages Direct In Your Inbox

EVERYTHING FREE 4 YOU

Get New Post Direct In Your Inbox
Type Your Email Address Below