Top 10 Missing U Baby Messages With Shayari

I miss you baby and I love you can't live without you, if you have such feelings then send this very emotional love sms with shayari to your girlfriend or boyfriend to express your love.

Couple uses long distance relationship messages when fall in love and too far from each other but if you are missing too much then below messages will help you.

These love sms are awesome and you can send when missing her or him to show your desire and panic emotions to your dear one so that he again falls in love with you. 




Top 10 Missing U Baby Messages With Shayari

If you want her back you must use these pure love messages it will help you a lot.so do not waste your time just pickup the best one and send it to your beloved one to whom you missing.


Missing U Baby Messages



The most painful thing in life is 2 miss the 1 u Love... Especially whn its Ur true love... I miss u Baby...

A Cute New Born Baby Asks The Nurse- "Do U Hve Msg Pack ?" Nurse- "Ya, I Hve Bt Why ?" Baby- " Send Msg 2 God Tht I reached Safely N ask Him 2 Send Me My Girlfriend Soon.......


10 THING I DO WHN U'RE 9T TEXTING ME : 1. Wake up 2. Miss U 3. Take a bath 4. Miss U 5.Eat 6. Miss U 7. Text 8. Miss U 9. Sleep 10. Miss U... sigh ! see ? I always miss U


r :is 4 red ,red is 4 blood ,blood is 4 heart ,heart is 4 love , love is 4 u , u is 4 me , me is u ,( I MISS U

I don't wanna loss u, h1y. I need u so much. I hope tht u understnd. I just hope u understnd about my feeling. I love u so much


whn i mizz U..
i just look up in the stars
nd wish U were here..
eventhough U cant..bcoz
U R with ur love
spending ur whole tym
w/ her.



I miss Ur face
I miss Ur Voice
I miss Ur smile
I miss Ur call
I miss Ur company
I miss U a lot. Bt, I nver miss ur sweetest & H1st Love.


love can wait 4 the right time....
U cant be get jealous if U dont love dat person.
love must be said,love must be heard by some1 U love so much..

I hve learnt:
How 2 love, kiss nd cR 4 U;
How 2 be happy, wise nd contented;
How 2 be strong, h1st nd faithful;
How 2 4give, 4get nd make up;
Bt I could nver learn as 2 how 2 s2p missing U!


Whn my arms can't reach U, I always hug U with my prayers.
Missing U!

The distance between us may be miles nd years bt it will 9t change the fact tht I hope U R missing me 2o!

I was sitting 2day nd thinking of all the good things God has bes2wed upon me - thn I thought of U nd smiled!
Missing U, babe!


More From Best of shayari
I Miss you photos
Good Night SMS
I Miss you SMS in Hindi
I Miss you quotes for boyfriend
I Miss you quotes for girlfriend
I Love you SMS to impress girlfriend or boyfriend
I Love you messages
I Love you in different languages
I Miss You Quotes
I Love her sms for boyfriend to send his girlfriend
How to Find Time Pass Girlfriend
I Love You Dear so much Shayari
Good Night SMS in Hindi