Naughty Flirty Quotes To Impress A Girl

Top 20 best naughty flirty quotes, sms, messages and quotes to impress, persuade and dazzle a girl in much romantic way.





What we understand actually under "flirting"? If we completely begin at the beginning and we define the word "flirt" - or better, we define it a new. If we did not define constantly things a new, we would still live as a hunter in caves. Flirt comes from the old French word fleurter what " blossom, itself unfold " is called.. And many people have suggested the meaning of flirting this way :-

Naughty flirty SMS

♥ Flirting is to give a little, but not to be completely available.
♥ Flirting is fun, produce connection with people and to get to know them.
♥ Through Flirting you show others that one is interested in them(her,it).
♥ flirting means to do compliments, to smile and to make people happy.
♥ flirting is to be how a butterfly - he(it) flutters in his(its) whole beauty, and if we try to catch him, he(it) fly away and we want only more.
♥ Flirting means eye contact. One looks at someone else and, besides, smiles with the eyes.
♥Flirt meant to make himself so attractive that other cannot resist. Flirt is the art to tear down the barriers of other people and to produce contact.
♥ Flirting is, to be able to continue a talk after the greeting.
♥ A flirtation is a magnificent method to bring a little sunshine in the world - or immediately a whole amount of it!
♥ With flirting one shows to the people that one has interest in them, and finishes it that they feel to moved(drawn,stretched).
♥ Flirt is an innocent entertaining pastime which one if one wants can continue consciously.

Flirty messages collection

! Flirt meant to feel probably in his(its) skin, and to allow to feel this the world, so that the correct people feel irresistibly drawn to you drawn. you can use these skills to be successful in your social relations, in your professional life as well as in your love life!

Flirting through touch

Flirting Quotes



  1. Luv is Sweet, luv is sad, bt wid me luv is d best thng U evr had. 
  2. d lez U open up 2 others, d more u'll suffer. 
  3. Luv me or leave me. Hey,where is everybody goin? 
  4. If all d boys lived on d other side of d sea, wat a gud swimmer I would b?
  5. I'm sendng U 2 an island full of kisses on a sea of luv! 
  6. Passion runng trough my veins, trembling, w8ing, reason is fading. Overpowering desire sets my skin on fire! 
  7. Evn wen it's rainy d sun is shining in UR smile. 
  8. Heart can skip beats 4 a whl memories can b kept in a file a desert can replace d nile bt...NOthing can stop a smile wen ur name appears on my mob. 
  9. Whr evr you're goin, I'm goin UR way! Ferrari's r red, Lambo's r blue... bt I'm as hpy in a mini wid U.




Romantic Flirting Texts That Shows You As A Smart One



  1. If a kiss on UR lips tastes as sweat as a raindrop I wnt it 2 rain 4 evr.. 
  2. Luv is...looking whether he is luking, & wen he does, certanly not luking bak! 
  3. Nvr mke luv in d garden or in d fields...... 4 luv might b blind bt UR neighbours not! 
  4. Can I hav UR pic, so Santa Claus knows exactly wat 2 give me. 
  5. You're eyes r soft en tender,as sweet as dey can b.There's 1 thng U must remember, U r d 1 4 me! 
  6. I luv all d stars in d sky, bt dey r nothng compared 2 d ones in UR eyes! 
  7. Thr is sometng spcl abt UR smile dat stays wid me all d tym dat makes me stop wat I'm doing & think of U. 
  8. I like d ppl like U hu like others like me & mke d others like me 2 like others like U. 
  9. If luv is a crime, lock me up, i'm guilty baby. Oh right then! str8 2 d point! I wnt U right here, right nw!