13 Heart Melting Dating SMS, Messages And Quotes

Are you going to date than make it happy with this heart melting dating sms, messages and quotes to send to your boyfriend and girlfriend.




Make your dating memorable and melt your partner's heart by this dating sms and messages which will make her emotional and more lovable for you. This dating quotes have a magical effect whenever you will send this to your partner. You can use this quote and sms when you want to date a person but do not know how to contact her and how to ask her for dating. If this is the issue then this dating sms and messages are good for you. If you like someone who works in your office and want to date with her than this dating sms and messages will work for you. So in any situation this dating sms and messages can help you. Save them and send them to your boyfriend or girlfriend.


Dating SMS, Messages And quotes

Hello, I am (name) nd I was 8tracted 2 u since the first day I saw u in school. I’d like 2 have the opportunity 2 know u better.
Would u be interested in going out with u? Waiting for ur reply.


Hello, hope u remember me frm last evening’s ball. I have been thinking of u since thn. Would u honor me by going out on a dinner with me this weekend? Please let me know. (Name)


Hello Lily, I can accuse u of stealing my heart. If u don’t want the police 2 turn up 8 ur doorstep thn meet me in front of the ice-cream parlor down the street. Paul


Hi! This is 2 warn u th8 a warrant has been issued against u for stealing my heart. This is 9t the time 2 hide but 2 come in clear nd accept ur crime. u have the chance till 2day evening 2 decide whether u want 2 go 2 jail or want 2 become mine forever.


If u r reading this message, thn u cr for me.
If u ignore thn u miss me.
If u save thn u desire me.
If u reply thn u wish me,
If u delete thn u love me.
Now, the decision is urs.


I only send messages 2 1 who’s close, loving or caring. I am texting u because u r all.


It is 9t a special day. There is no occasion 2 text u. But I am messaging u because I Remember u Always!


Even if there is no call or message frm u. I will always remember u nd love u.

Enjoyed dating sms,messages and quotes than please share it and comment.