250 Best Love You Quotes For Him (most Romantic Ever)

250 Best love you quotes for him, These are the most romantic sweet love quotes to impress your boyfriend or husband or your lover.

best love quotes are the unique way to impress boyfriend. and here we have really 250 best love you quotes for him and it can be anyone like your husband or brother, father, uncle or boyfriend.



Love is such thing like emotion it can happen to anyone and for anyone so below love sms and love messages for all. 

If you love this segment then you must visit our best love shayari section too. if you are a hindi people. I would say this are the best shayari and sms messages website.



best love quotes are the unique way to impress boyfriend. and here we have really 10 best love you quotes for him . and it can be anyone like your husband or brother, father,uncle or boyfriend.

Love is such thing like emotion it can happen to anyone and for anyone so below love sms and love messages for all . if you love this segment then you must visit our best love shayari section too. if you are a hindi people. I would say this are the best shayari and sms messages website.


Enjoy our last post:-
10 Affection love you quotes for her


No matter how much you claim to love someone, it's not complete without using romantic words. 

When you are truly in love, you will always have a burning desire to tell your loved one how much you feel with him, and these are very powerful and emotional words that can penetrate the heart. 

Most of the times I have heard people say that they are lacking the words to express what they think about their loved ones. The fact is, there are many words to use, you probably don't know them. 

Love is a truly beautiful thing few will come across, its feeling is far beyond what anyone can imagine. It's rare, but when you find it, he doesn't let go. 

Here are some of the best love quotes from him .

Here are real love quotes for her or him

1. If I had to choose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to say that I love you.

2. It is only through the heart that one can properly see what is essential is invisible to the eye.

3. "I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I will always think of you and the time we spent together as my happiest time. I'd do it all over again if I had a choice. With no regrets."

4. "No matter where I went, I always knew the way back to you. You are my compass star.

5. “Even though I found you on an ordinary day, I felt as if I had found a precious pearl in an oyster as I plunged deep into the sea. Baby, you are so precious to me.

6. "If I die today, I will be at peace because I got to know my soul mate and understood the true meaning of love."
 
7. "The day I met you, I knew it wouldn't be just one day. I knew that every day I would see your sweet face, get to know you and live with you for the rest of my life. "

8. "I want to stay with you day and night. I feel best seeing your face early in the morning and dreaming of you at night. "

9. "I love you, and why should I care what people say about you? No matter what they say, I know satisfying everyone is impossible every time, but pissing them off is so much fun. "

10. I love you. You tease me more than I ever thought possible, but ... I want to spend every irritating minute with you.

11. Can miles really separate you from your friends… If you want to be with someone you love, are you not there anymore?

12. Other people have seen angels, but I have seen you and you are enough.

13. He came only for friendship and took back love.

14. Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life.

15. I miss you, not something like "I haven't seen you in a long time", but for you "I wish you were here right now".

16. You love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.

17. Come with me and be my love and we will learn new pleasures from golden sands and crystal streams with silky lines and silver hooks.

18. "Without you, I am nothing. I am something with you. We are everything together. "

19. I said nothing because I can't say anything that describes my well-being as perfectly as you deserve.
 
20. Love is fire. But whether it will warm your heart or burn your house down, you never know.

21. I have never been able to worship until I can love.

22. It seems to me that I have loved you in countless forms, countless times, in life after life, age after age forever.

23. There is never enough I Love You.

24. You did not whisper in my ear, but in my heart. You didn't kiss my lips, but my soul.

25. I love you to the depth, breadth and height that my soul can reach.

best love quotes


26. Maybe you don't need the whole world to love you, you know, maybe you just need one person.

27. If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you

28. Holding you makes my day, kissing you makes my week, and loving you makes my life. I love you honey.

29. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, and loving someone deeply gives you courage.

30. I used to be lonely waiting for the right person to come and love me, and then you came like the morning star, bright as ever ... loving as only you could.

31. "When I am in trouble, you always calm me down and you feel good. Your touch cools my nerves and I can see my problems fade away. Only the power of true love can do this. "

32 “I ended up hurting you with my rude comments and bad behavior during our fights, and yet you never stood up to me! Little fights only strengthened the bond, and I thank God for giving me his greatest work. "

33. "It's been 5 days, 11 hours and 15 minutes since I last kissed."

34. "Let's go camping without our tents. During the day you become my refuge. I'll be yours in the night. "

35. "People said we would never get very far because this is just a case of infatuation, but let's see how we went against them. And even now, the avid spirit that makes me happy is making others envious of our love. "

36. "Can you tell me how many kisses your cheeks will take before they turn red. I don't want to miss them. ”- Simar

37. "Love is a wonderful medicine. Loving ourselves works wonders in our lives. - Louise L. Hay "

38. "My love for you is not like rain that comes and goes. But it is like the sky and it moves around with you. "

39. "You are the reason why, even in the saddest part of my life, I smile. I understand, even in confusion. Even in betrayal, I trust. Even in fear of pain, I love. "

40. "We just need the sun in the sky. And hope for the summer to come with the meaning of love. "

41. "The love bond of two people cannot be broken, bend it, twist it, do what you want with it; if it's true love, the sun will rise another day. "

42. "You never fail when you love. You always lose by holding back. "

43. "True love is learning about a person's flaws and loving him even more for him."

44. "How sweet it is to love and to be dissolved and to be bathed in your love."

45 “I know I don't love you because you are not the first thing on my mind when I wake up, or because you are the last thing on my mind when I go to sleep. But because even in my dreams I can see your face. "

46 “I don't regret the rain or the night I felt pain or tears that I had to cry for some time on the way. Every path I had to take, every time my heart broke, was just something I had to do to get to you.

47. "There is nothing more comforting and comforting than knowing that you are right next to the one you love."

48. "If lightning struck, I would cover my heart, so when it strikes me, I would fall down happy knowing that I was protecting you. Because I saved the place you always were.

49. "Did you know beauty imitates you!"

50. "Your intensity inspires colognes."

51. "The height of cruelty is that you are far from me. The pinnacle of love is that you are one with me. "

52. "The only difficulty is being with you. It's that simple after that. "

53. "Man, your bareback is a killer, my man!"

54. "I believe you've made my life exciting."

55. "As the birds return to their nests, I want you to be yours."

56. "You styled my life!"

57. "We spend most of our time talking about nothing, but I just want to let you know that all of these nothing mean much more to me than many other things."
 
58. "To be brave is to love unconditionally without expecting anything in return."

59. "I love you for being yourself and the way you feel me when I'm with you!"

60 “I promise I'll be there when you need me. I promise to give you a tight hug when you are lonely. I promise to wipe my tears when they fall, and I promise to keep you, not for the rest of your life, but for the rest of yours. "

61. I love you not only for who you are, but for who I am when I am with you.

62. The only real gift is a part of you.

63. Come, live with me and be my love and we will learn new pleasures from golden sands and crystal streams with silky lines and silver hooks.

64. I miss you even more than I could have believed, and I was prepared to miss you.

65. When you arrived, you were like red wine and honey, and the taste of you burned my mouth with sweetness.

66. Even in my silence, my eyes twinkle "I love you."

67. Even if the world comes to an end, I will still love you.

68. I love you for completing my existence.

69. You have come to stay in my heart forever.

70. Once upon a time I was angry, I was depressed. I used to feel empty and lonely, but then you walked into my life and changed everything for me. You have transformed my life into happiness, fun and love. I love you.

71. There are times when you stand in front of me and I don't know what to say. I take my breath away and I just stand stunned, hoping that my face somehow tells you how much I love you.

72.Looking back at life, it feels like I was asleep or not living for a thousand years until you came and filled love and happiness with my life. Now I can only hug you tight and tell you how much I love you.

73. Every morning when I wake up I think about you. You stay in my thoughts before going to bed. If there was any better way to let you know exactly how I feel, you would know that I am so in love with you.

74. When I'm with you, the only place I want to be is closer

75. I love you for teaching the true meaning of "love".

76. We are petals of the same flower and waves of the same ocean.

77. I love you for knowing me inside out.

78. I love you for who you were and also for who you will be.

79. You may be one person to the world, but you are the world to one person

80. I wanted to be your friend; to be your lover is all I dreamed of.

81. Sometimes your closeness is breathtaking; and all the things I want to say cannot find a voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak to my heart

82. If I had a flower every time I thought of you, I could walk in the garden anytime

83. I love you for guarding my honor more than yours.

84. My love is like a flame that never flickers.

85. It seems to me that I have loved you in countless forms, countless times, in life after life, age after age forever.

86. My love for you has passed my mind, beyond my heart and for my soul

87. Every day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow

88. In short, I will share anything for you except you

89. I was born when you kissed me. I died when you left me. I lived for weeks when you loved me.

90. I love you the more that I think you liked me for me and for nothing else.

91. You saved me with your miraculous actions.

92. Your laughter and witty sense of humor

93. It gives me the highest sense of satisfaction.

94. Loving you made me realize the wonderful events of life

95. It made my heart flutter like a butterfly

96. My soul is sour like an eagle

97. My life has become as big as a lion

98. And my existence to make sense like never before.

99. "The best things in life are never rationed. Friendship, loyalty, love do not require coupons. - George T. Hewitt "

100. "True love cannot be found where it does not really exist, nor can it be hidden where it really exists."


111. "I looked around enough to know it was you who wanted to go over time. - Jim Croce "

112. "To love a person is to learn a song that is in their heart and to sing to it when it forgets."

113. "It is wisely said that we cannot really love anyone at whom we never laugh. - Agnes Repplier "

114 “That one human being love another: this is perhaps the most difficult of our tasks; the final, final test and proof, a job for which all other jobs are just preparation. - Rainer Maria Rilke "

115. "Absence diminishes little loves and increases great ones when the wind blows the candle and lights the fire. - Francois de La Rouchefoucauld "

116. "To love and to be loved is to feel the sun on both sides. - David Viscott "

117. "We are looking for the comfort of another. Someone to share and share the life we ​​have chosen. Someone to help us in our never-ending attempt to understand ourselves. And finally someone to comfort us along the way. - Marlin Finch Lupus "

118. You make me feel like a new woman every day, that is the strength of your love.

119 Thank you darling: for those beautiful dreams I saw with you; Too warm I felt in your hands; For the love I felt when you touched my lips and for the happiness you gave me through your smiles.

120. Loving you made me see the beauty of the world in a whole new way.

121. It is you who give me the courage to live without fear. I love you.

122. I don't know what I would do without you, so love me and never leave me.

123. I am really and madly in love with you, you are the reason for the smile on my face.

124 "I don't know why I still love you, even though they will hurt me again like they did before. I never learn because I don't want to. Not now that I'm still strong to fall in love with you all the time. "

125. "When I see you smiling and I know it's not for me, then I will miss you the most."

126. "If someone asked me what a beautiful life means, I would rest my head on your shoulder, hug you to me, and smile," Yes. "
 
127. "It would be the loneliest feeling standing alone under the rain. But if you've been there, hugging me tightly right next to me, I hope it's raining for the rest of my life.

128 “When I say I love you, please believe it's true. When I speak forever, know that I will never leave you. When I say goodbye, promise me you won't cry. Because the day I say will be the day I die. "

129 "He has the most adorable eyes you could ever find and the sweetest smile that takes your breath away. He has the ability to make you laugh every time he talks, and when you look into his eyes it's so hard to turn around. "

130 “I know your life can go on without me, that you can be happy without me, that you can survive without me. But even if you reject me, I will still choose to stay with you and remain your sweetest stranger forever. "

131. “The most genuine thing about us is our ability to create, overcome, survive, transform, love and be greater than our suffering. - Ben Okri "

132. "It's so good to wake up in the morning."

133. "You make me smile for no reason, you make me laugh without even joking, but most of all you make me love you ... When should I not love you?"

134 “If only I could make everything fall where it should be, I would. If I could make life better for you, I would. But I can not. All I can do is let you know mine has been better because of you. "

135. "I married the first man I ever kissed. When I tell my kids about this, they just vomit. ~ Barbara Bush

136. "Meeting you was destiny, becoming a friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control." ~ Unknown

137. "If I could be a part of you, I would be your tears. To be conceived in the heart, born in the eyes, live on the cheeks and die on the lips. ”~ Unknown

138. "Today I caught myself smiling for no reason ... then I realized I was thinking about you." ~ Unknown

139. True love makes you love your partner perfectly, even with his imperfections.

140. Your love is all I need to feel full.

141. Loving you was never an option - it was a necessity.

142. In love it makes no difference that a kiss cannot erase.

143. Loving you is both my greatest weakness and my greatest strength.

144. Falling in love with you makes each day interesting.

145. I want every morning to be wrapped in your arms.

146. Let us make our love special by doing little things with great love.

147. True love includes not only passion but also commitment and wisdom.

148. Let our love soar to heaven like a dove of love in flight.

149. "In my wildest dreams, you always play the hero. In my darkest hour of the night you save me, you save my life.
 
150. "I have to let him go so he can know how much I love him. Maybe if I'm lucky he'll come back, but if not, I can do it. "

151. "I would follow him to Hell if he asked me, and maybe I would."

152. "Kiss me and you will see the stars. Love me and I will give them to you.

153. "He is everything to me. He's perfect for me. But the best part is that she loves me! "

154. "When you say" never, "I'll say" lie. " When you say "always," I say "true." When you say "love" I say "you".

155. "You are such a loser ... but you are my loser."

156. "My favorite place to be is the inside of your embraces, where it is warm and in love. Kocham Cie! ”~ Unknown

157. "Sometimes your closeness is breathtaking and all the things I want to say cannot find a voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak to my heart. ~ Unknown

158. "I am lost in you. Without you, I want to get lost again. ~ Unknown

159. Now I know what love is - love is because of you. ~ Gabor Timis

160 When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you. When I met you, I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I'm afraid to lose you. ~ Anonymous

161. Love has nothing to do with what you expect - only what you expect to give - which is everything. ~ Katharine Hepburn

162. Put love first. Play with the thoughts that give life. And when a thought, resentment, hurt, or fear comes your way, have another thought that is more powerful - the thought that is love. ~ Mary
 
163. If a man should accuse me of a reason for giving a reason why I love him, I find that there is no other way than by answering: because it is him, because it is me. ~ Michel Eyquem de Montaigne

164. If you have to think about whether you love someone or not, the answer is no. When you love someone you just know. ~ Janice Markowitz

165. My love for you is a journey that begins forever and never ends. ~ Anonymous

166. What I feel about you seems less earth and more a cloudless sky. ~ Victor Hugo

167. In you I lose myself. Without you, I want to get lost again. ~ Unknown

168. Kiss me and you will see the stars; love me and I will give them to you. ~ Unknown

169. Love is a dream that comes alive when we meet. ~ Unknown

170. The best thing about me is you. ~ What better love quotes for him?

171. Love is like the sun coming out of the clouds and warming your soul. ~ Unknown

172. You know when you found your prince because you not only have a smile on your face but also in your heart. ~ Unknown

173. Age does not protect you from love. But love protects you from age to a certain extent. ~ Anais Nin

174. Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it. ~ Benjamin Franklin

175. Who needs a rose when they have a petal like you in their heart. ~ Unknown

176. When they ask me what I like best, I will tell them it's you. ~ City of Angels

177. I love you to the depth, breadth and height that my soul can reach. ~ Elizabeth Browning

178. If I could reach out to the star and hold it down every time you made me smile, the whole evening sky would be in my hand. ~ Unknown

179. If everything falls apart, I will know in my heart the only dream that has come true. In this life, I was loved by you. ~ Unknown

180. Let's sit side by side at sunrise and look to the future together. ~ Gabor Timis

181. Love is the main key that opens the gates of happiness. ~ Oliver Wendall Holmes

182. Paradise is always where love lives. ~ Jean Paul Richter

183. Your words are my food and your breath is my wine. You are everything to me. ~ Unknown

184. Real love stories never end. ~ Source unknown

185. So beloved, I love him that I could bear all the deaths with him. You can't live without it. ~ William Shakespeare

186. I have never thought of loving someone far from my ideal man, but when I saw you and when I looked at you I can't help but fell in love with you.

187. Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean that they don't love you with what they have.

188. I challenge you to try your wildest fantasies on me.

189. I will love you endlessly

190. To love a person is to learn a song that is in their heart and to sing to it when they forget it.

191. Meeting you was a destiny, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.

192. Every day I miss you, Every night I miss you, Until when you want to become miss, marry me.

193. "Never try to define love. Once defined, love is limited. Once closed, it dies. "

194. "A woman never knows what she really wants until she finds out what her husband cannot afford."

195. "First I love him, then I hate him, then I love him again ..."

196. Your love turns me on. There are no shutdowns after switching on.

197. God made the woman beautiful and foolish; beautiful that a man can love her; and it is foolish to love him.

198. Love makes your soul crawl out of its hiding place.

199. I love him for him and I love to kiss and hug him. I've had a lot of guys who are filthy rich with great personalities and looks. But they are not for me because I only have ONE.

200. My love for you must never weaken. Obviously I can't help it that will die with me when I die.

201. My love is awake, still looking for you with open eyes.

202 I love you so much with all my love, you are the only guy I will always want, show me your love like no one else, you make me laugh when you look me straight in the eye, you promise you won "I never leave because without you I am lost.

203. I try to hide it, but I secretly love him .. and I'm really the only one who understands him.

204. If you love someone, you would be willing to give anything for him, but if they loved you, he would never ask you.
 
205. Once a man wins a woman's love, his love is his forever. He can only lose a woman.

206. Your voice is my favorite sound and your name is my favorite noun.

207. "My love for you is a journey that begins forever and ends forever."

208. "I hope he will someday see that I love him for him and not for his money."

Sad love quotes for him


209. Every heart has pain. Only the way it is expressed is different. The fools hide it in their eyes, and the brilliant hide it in their smile.

210. When people may leave you, let them walk. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who has passed away.

211. It's hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.

212. I love crying in the rain. because when I do that no one hears the pain.

213. "No matter how much you love a person, if that person makes you unhappy and unhappy, you must let them go."

214. "Everyone in your life is to be part of your journey, but not all are to stay."

215. "We often feel sad in the presence of music without words, and often more than in the presence of music without music." - Mark Twain

216. "At some point in your life you will realize that some people may stay in your heart but not in your life." -Anonymous

217. When you stay around someone for so long, they become part of you. And when they change or go away, you don't know who you are without them.

218. Almost everyone suffered and it was so painful to fall in love. This is the inevitable part of making love between two people. In this page, we share some of the best sad love quotes, hope you can find your affection here and feel better!

219. Some people say that it is painful to wait for someone. Some people say it's painful to forget someone. But the worst pain comes when you don't know whether to wait or forget

220. This is the problem of becoming attached to someone. When they leave you feel lost.

221. "It is sad when someone can walk by and pretend you were never part of their life." Anonymous

222. "Just because you know someone will wait for you forever doesn't mean you can let them wait that long."

223. "Never be sad about what is over, just be glad that it was once yours." -Anonymous

224. "People change and often become the people they said would never be." -Anonymous

225. "Sometimes people who you think don't want to talk to you wait for you to talk to them." Anonymous

226. "Sadness is so easy to express and yet so difficult to say," Jon Mitchell

227. It's hard to wait for something you know may never happen, but it's even harder to give up when it's all you want.

228. When you are in love and you hurt yourself, it's like a cut… it will heal but there will always be a scar.

229. What do you do when the only one that can make you stop crying is the one that makes you cry?
 
230. Never make anyone a priority when all that is for them is an option.

231. Waiting for you is like waiting for it to rain in a drought - useless and disappointing.

232. "Every heart has pain. Only the way it is expressed is different. The fools hide it in their eyes, and the brilliant hide it in their smile. "-Anonymous

233. "Each man has his own secret sufferings which the world does not know, and we often call a man cold when he is only sad. - Henry Wordsworth Longfellow ”-Anonymous

234. "If a man wants you, nothing can stop him. If he doesn't want you, nothing can make him stay. "Anonymous

235. "Loving someone as I loved you could only end in poverty." Anonymous

236. "The dull pain that beats in my heart is a constant reminder of how much love can destroy you." Anonymous

Sweet love quotes for him


237. Love does not begin and end as we think it is. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is growing up. -Anonymous

238. Love is energy: it cannot be created or destroyed. It is simply and always will be, giving meaning to life and guided by kindness. -Anonymous

240. Love allows our souls to plan our lives together. -Anonymous

241. I love the way you look at me, I love the way you feel like I'm holding you, and with you in my life, I can't wish for anything else. -Anonymous

242. I love you the more that I think you liked me for me and for nothing else. -Anonymous

243. Maybe I'm not the perfect lover in your eyes, but I love you with what I have and then a few more. -Anonymous

244 If you happen to miss me, don't think about it. Instead, try to feel it with your heart. You will find that you do not miss me at all. 'Cause you'll know better that I never left you. -Anonymous

245. If you were a wound in my heart, I'd rather leave it there with all the pain locked inside than leave it without you. -Anonymous

246. The moment I really understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then I love him too. - Orson Scott card

247. We cannot do great things in this life. We can do little things with great love. Mother Teresa

248. Every time I think about it, it brightens my face. His eyes, his smile ... that love I will never forget. -Anonymous

249. Falling in love is when she falls asleep in your arms and wakes up in your dreams. Anonymous

250. I realized that your laughter is the best sound I have ever heard. -Anonymous