10 SMS Messages For Girlfriend And Boyfriend To Avoid Breakup

10 Emotional sms messages for boyfriend and girlfriend to avoid breakup and retain and save your relationship.

10 SMS Messages For Girlfriend And Boyfriend To Avoid Breakup
10 SMS Messages For Girlfriend And Boyfriend To Avoid Breakup
Breakup is not a big deal for young boys and girls. It happens with everyone sometimes because of misunderstanding and sometimes self done. But there are some people in the world who take every relationship very seriously so this post is for those people who wants to avoid such situations like a breakup. So it you want to save your relationship or you breakup has taken place between you then you can send thos break up sms messages to your beloved ones and convince them for a new start. 





You do not have to do anything just send this sms and messages this breakup sms and messages are so emotional which will fill your boyfriend or girlfriend's heart with pure love. And your relationship will be saved from the virus of mis understanding.

So send this beautiful and emotional breakup sms and messages to your boyfriend and girlfriend to save the relationship and avoid a breakup.


Breakup SMS Messages

If u succeed in cheating some1, do not think that the person is a fool. Realize tht the person trusted u much more than u deserved ...!!


Break my heart destroy my soul nd leave me crying i'd still love u nd I won't expect u to love me in return


A Break Up Is Like A Broken Mirror. It Is Better To Leave It Broken thn To Hurt urself By Trying To Fix It.


I 4gave ur broken promises,
I 4gave u frm the start.
But 1 thing I wont 4give,
Is ur breaking of my heart.


The Hours Turned To Days, Days To Weeks, nd Weeks To Months. nothin Has Changed, I’m Still In Love nd u’re Still G1?


If u can smile at the moment when u r completely broken. thn remember, there is nothin in this world tht can break u next time.


Some people hurt by words nd some by action. But the biggest hurt I believe is tht some1 ignoring u when u value them bigger thn anything else.


There's a light in ur eyes, but its to bright to see the pain in my heart where u used to be. I guess i was wrong to believe u were waiting 4 me, coz theres a light in ur eyes but not 4 me.


Each drop of a tear is costly thn anything in World.. but, no 1 knows its value until they have it in their own eyes 4 Some1.


I have tried to move on but with every guy I feel more nd more like I'll never be able to replace u. nd the sad thing is ? I know I have already been replaced.


Love sms and messages are our specialty. We provide you only best sms and messages. So this were the breakup sms and messages for you guys. 

Come on, what are you waiting for. Are you waiting for insurance policy no i do not think so. Save your relationship and send it.