LOVE SMS

Beautiful sms & Messages

Celebrity Photos

Hot & Spicy Photos

Beauty Tips

Expert Tips For Beauty

Chat Flirt

Chat &Flirting Messages

Long Distance Relationship

Improve LDR With sms and Tips

Cheating Boyfriend

Sms and Tips For Cheaters

Date Ideas

51 Type Of Date Ideas

Best Love Shayari

Best Shayari Collection

I Miss You Quotes For Boyfriend with Love Shayari

I Miss you quotes for boyfriend with Love shayari.do you miss your boyfriend and want to express your feelings and say that how much you love him.here are some of the best I miss you quotes for your boyfriend.


I miss you quotes for boyfriend with Love shayari is the best way to express your desires and love to your boyfriend.you miss him because may be you are in long distance relationship so love sms are the best way to show him your love and express your pain to him.the below I miss you quotes will do the job for you.but if you got break up with your boyfriend and do not know why this happened,then check out dating tips for women so that next time it does not happen with you.also if you are a boy then check dating tips for men so you don’t have to miss your girlfriend.apart from chat flirt you can also use best love shayari to express your love and say I miss you.so enjoy I miss you quotes for boyfriend.
I Miss You Quotes For Boyfriend with Love Shayari

I Miss you quotes for boyfriend with shayari


how i wish i cud turn back time so that i cud be wid u and turn it back again so i cud be wid you always.. I miss you so much

Every tear is not a sign of sadness.
Every silence is not a sign of loneliness.
Every Smile is not a sign of kindness...
but every SMS is a sign of remembrance


Love is a medicine for any kind of wound, but there is no medicine found in the world for a wound given by love.

I miss your face
I miss your Voice
I miss your smile
I miss your call
I miss your company
I miss you a lot. But, I never miss ur sweetest & Honest Love.


I miss you,i kiss u, i want you as my heart beat till my heart beats stops,everything is blank without u dear..........

☆Each time I miss you, a star falls down from the Sky. So if u looked up at the sky and found it dark with no stars, its ur fault. U made me miss u too much!!☆

I can't forget the times weve shared together. The sadness and the happiness,the failure and success, the simple hugs and those tender kisses. I Dont know when it will gonna happen again, seems like a part of me was gone. I miss all of that, I miss you B.. I miss us..
 
You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean and the beat in my heart... I Miss You...
 
A hug for you means I need you. A kiss for you means I love you. A call for you means I'm missing you.
 
When I miss you, sometimes I listen to music or look at pictures of you, not to remind me of you but to make me feel as if I'm with you. It makes me forget the distance and capture you.
 
If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
 
When you miss someone....it’s weird…your body doesn’t function normally..as it should. Because I miss you, and my heart…it’s not steady…my soul it sings numb. Fingers are cold…like you…your soul.
 
Growth in love comes from a place of absence, where the imagination is left to it’s own devices and creates you to be much more then reality would ever allow.
 
i miss everything about you
Can't believe that I still want you
And after all the things we've been through

 
I missed you so much," she breathed.
I tilted my head back and put my hands on her shoulders. I could hardly believe this was happening. I was finally getting to touch her. To kiss her. It was all happening. "I missed you, too.

 
I'm still missing you. Well I guess that I have, I guess that I have never really had you.

Get Love SMS & Messages Direct In Your Inbox

EVERYTHING FREE 4 YOU

Get New Post Direct In Your Inbox
Type Your Email Address Below