11 Sweet Good Night SMS And Messages With Love And Romance

How to make someone's night more special when he or she is about to sleep. so if you really want to make your beloved ones night very beautiful and filled with lots of love in her dreams then today we are sharing some loving goodnight sms and messages that you can share with your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband and wife.




You can use this good night sms and messages for that person to which you want to see happy. You can send this beautiful good night messages to him. You can express your love for that person. This good night sms will convey your feelings towards his or her heart and she will be very happy for you. She will feel the love that you want to express with her. If you are away from your boyfriend or girlfriend and really miss him or her but you want to express your love when she is about to sleep then what else can be good then good night text messages. You must send these messages at night because timing is very important. whenever I am just about to sleep or I feel asleep that is the time when my mind is free and becomes very calm and just before sleeping I always read good thoughts like inspirational thoughts or those messages which my girlfriend friends sends me. So that is why I will say timing is very important in sending sms because person will definitely read and feel them when he is completely free. When he is calm and composed and that time is just before sleep and it is night. So send this sms messages just when you know that your beloved person is about to sleep or going to sleep and if he or she reads this messages then definitely she will feel your love. I have shared very beautiful collection of good night sms and messages that you can really use and express your love through this lovely sweet and cute messages.

So enjoy the very beautiful collection of sweet good night sms and messages and send to your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband and wife.

10 Loving Good night sms and messages


I would give up everything for one moment with you. for one moment is better than a lifetime of not knowing you. Good night.
1


Sorry to disturb you at this time of the night. If you are awake and free, could you please do me a favor, please delete this message and sleep good night. .
2


On this cold night, in my small small room, I look at the bright bright stars, in the dark dark sky, and dream of your sweet sweet smile, on your cute cute face! Good night. .
3


Wait do not sleep let me pray dear god, please let my friend get sweet dreams, good night. .
4


Night does not become beautiful with star studded sky and full moon. It becomes beautiful when you go to sleep and let stars and moon admire your innocence. Good night .
5

Notice your phone got heavier with this message, it contains lots of love, affection and prayers to keep u happy and safe. Have a nice sleep. Goodnight …sssshhhh I am walking slowly because you might be sleeping! I will just leave my message for you “good night and sweet dreams”. .
6



I have made so many mistakes in my life, but something I did right was to have you as a friend and I definitely won’t make another mistake of losing someone like you good night. .
7


My day may be hectic my schedule may be tight. But I would never let the day end without saying goodnight. Sweet dreams. .
8


sometimes I text you, sometimes I don't, sometimes I reply, sometimes I don't, but no matter how many times is that, I will be your friend not for sometimes but for all times. Goodnight. .
9


As night falls upon the land, it is time to sleep again. With the moon hanging in this star-lit sky, I’m here to wish you good night. Sweet dreams cover blanket tight tight. .
10


Don't let little things get you down. You have got many big reasons to look up to god and say thanks tonight. Tomorrow , it is going to be a great day. Good night. .
11


.