10 Best Kissing SMS Messages To Convince Boy/Girl 4 Kiss

So u want to kiss her/him But how to convince your boy/girl. So Read this 10 best kissing sms and messages to convince your boyfriend or girlfriend 4 a kiss.




Kiss Picture quotes
Kissing facts
43 Kiss (All types of kiss)

how do i convince my girlfriend for kissing,How to make any girl want to kiss you. Or how to convince a girl or guy to kiss you. Well if you are searching this things than we have the perfect solution for you and that is show them the importance of kissing emotionally with these kissing sms and messages so that she takes kissing differently and kiss you anytime you want. This is the secret of how to get a girl to kiss you or convince your boyfriend for first kiss. 

If you want to know about french kiss do's and dont's.

We also have some of the Naughty kissing picture quotes and hugh picture quotes.

The solution is that you can send this beautiful kissing sms and messages to your boyfriend and girlfriend and convince them for a nice kiss.

10 Best Kissing SMS Messages To Convince boyfriend/girlfriend for a kiss


1. I can't read lips unless they're 2uching mine.

2. Whn [he] kisses U he isn't doing anything else. U're his whole universe..nd the moment is eternal bcoz he doesn't hve any plans nd isn't going anywhere. Just kissing U...it's overwhelming.

3. Kissing is a means of getting two people so close 2gether tht they can't see anything wrong with each othr.

4. Whn I saw U, I was afraid 2 meet U... Whn I met U, I was afraid 2 kiss U... Whn I kissed U, I was afraid 2 love U... Now tht I love U, I'm afraid 2 lose U.

5. I wasn't kissing her, I was whispering in her mouth.





6. The decision 2 kiss for the first time is the most crucial in any love s2ry. It changes the relationship of two people much more strongly thn even the final surrender; bcoz this kiss already has within it tht surrender.

7. S2len kisses r always sweetest

8. A kiss may ruin a human life.

9. Ancient lovers believed a kiss would literally unite their souls, bcoz the spirit was said 2 be carried in 1's breath.


10. Kissing is like drinking salted water: U drink nd Ur thirst increases