I Like You Messages, SMS And Quotes For Boyfriend And Girlfriend

16 top and best I like you quotes, sms and messages for your boyfriend and girlfriend to make her happy and to propose a girl or boy.

16 I Like You Messages, SMS And Quotes For Boyfriend And Girlfriend
16 I Like You Messages, SMS And Quotes For Boyfriend And Girlfriend

What you do when you have to propose a girl or you want to say to a girl or a boy that i like you. Well you find lots of ways to say that but here we have come up with the best and top I like you sms, messages and quotes that you can use to send to your girlfriend if he or she likes you or you want to say to her or him that i like you very much.


Saying I like you is like I love you. So whenever you have to propose a girl or you want to say I love you to her then feel free to send this I like you sms, messages and quotes. They will really work for you.

Below we have some of the best i love you sms, messages and quotes for you that you can also use to send to a girl or boy or say i like you to her or him. Best of luck for your love and have a happy love life with our warmest wishes.

10 impressive I love you quotes
11 love failure love quotes
10 best love you quotes
I love you SMS to impress girlfriend or boyfriend

I like you sms, messages and quotes


I hve no hesitation 2 say tht I like u. tht does not mean u hve 2 like me 2o. I only expect u 2 respect the way I feel 4 u.


I like u 4 u bring out the greatest strengths and the softest spots in me.

I like u 4 making me smile every time I think of u.

I always thought I could understand when a boy and a girl liked each other. bt every time u look at me I wonder if u like me 2o the way I like u.

I like u 4 possessing those mesmerizing eyes tht possess me every time I look at them.

I like u 4 the beautiful laughter and banter u gift me tht washes away all my worries.

I like u 4 the brilliant shine tht dances in ur eyes every time u smile at me.

When we talk 4 lengths I feel so engrossed in it. Then I realize we weren't talking about anything significant. I like u 4 gifting me the sweet nothings tht sweeten my life.

I would hve said I like u a thousand times each day. bt I feel tht some things hve greater value when unders2od without words.

I like u 4 the way u make me feel tht we are simply two chapters of the same book.

I like u so much tht I sometimes think of writing a book on u so tht I can get 2 know u inside out. 

Although we've come 2 the end of the road, still I can't let u go, it's unnatural, u belong 2 me, I belong 2 u. 

I am perfectly happy being his friend, in fact I love it... I just hve this incredible urge 2 kiss him, tht doesn't go away... and this feeling tht we would be perfect 2gether.

I love it when u smile bt I love it even more when Im the reason behind ur smile.

I never regretted telling u I liked u, I only regretted never hearing what u really thought of me.

She likes him, he likes her...they're both 2o shy 2 do anything about it.