Thursday, 22 August 2013

10 Impressive Love You Quotes

10 impressive love you quotes for everyone or for a boy or girl whoever wants to increase the depth of his love.


10 Impressive Love You Quotes
10 Impressive Love You Quotes


Love you quotes are the best way to impress girlfriend or boyfriend. such love sms always works and have been for long times.we have given you many best love shayari for this purpose and now here we have best love messages for you. this love you quotes are the best to send to your girlfriend or loved one's through mobile phones so enjoy the beauty of this awesome I love you quotes and sms messages. so enjoy love you quotes for her or him.

Love You Quotes

Immature love says: 'I love u because I need u.' Mature love says 'I need u because I love u.'

I love u when u bow in ur mosque, kneel in ur temple, pray in ur church. 4 u and I are sons of one religion, and it is the spirit.

I say what I want 2 say and do what I want 2 do. There's no in between. People will either love u 4 it or hate u 4 it.

God proved His love on the Cross. When Christ hung, and bled, and died, it was God saying 2 the world, 'I love u.'

2 say 'I love u' one must first be able 2 say the 'I.'

Flatter me, and I may not believe u. Criticize me, and I may not like u. Ignore me, and I may not 4give u. Encourage me, and I will not 4get u. Love me and I may be 4ced 2 love u.

I'll love u, dear, I'll love u till China and Africa meet and the river jumps over the mountain and the salmon sing in the street.

I'll love u, dear, I'll love u till China and Africa meet and the river jumps over the mountain and the salmon sing in the street.

Love is always open arms. If u close ur arms about love u will find that u are left holding only urself.

Oh, the tiger will love u. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.


Related Posts

10 Impressive Love You Quotes
4/ 5
Oleh