Americans pay 13 billion dollars for their boyfriend and girlfriend on the valentines day. The cost of love. Detail report how they spend money for their beloved ones and enjoy life
The world knows that the American economy is the world's strongest economy so they are too rich. And all the western culture that we see in our country today is because of American movies that are full of joy, love, romance and richness of culture. They show their youth too rich and prosperous and full of life. So do you want to know how much they pay in reality on their boyfriend and girlfriend on the occasion of valentine day.
- Americans pay 13 million dollars per year on valentine's day.
- 63% consumers celebrate valentine day.
- A singe American spends 120 dollars on valentine day.
- From 1 January to 14th February 8 billions hearts are sold by men.
- 35 billion heart shaped boxes of chocolate are sold.
- 110 Billion roses sold and delivered by a woman.
Men are always fools.
You know men are spending around twice than the woman. Would you believe that men are more eager for valentine day than the woman. That is the reason they spend more money than the woman on the occasion of valentine day.
Detail report how they spend money on their girlfriend and boyfriend
Americans Pay 13 Billion Dollars For Their Love on Valetines Day [INFOGRAPHIC]
4/ 5Oleh Subhash Mod