Friday, 3 February 2012

Valentine day Message ,sms,Best quotes by Legends.

Valentine's Day Messages,SMS and best quotes by legends. Enjoy the read and impress your lover.

Valentine day Message ,sms,Best quotes by Legends.
Valentine day Message ,sms,Best quotes by Legends.

“My love for you is a journey, Starting at forever, And ending at never.”

When I look at you,
I cannot deny there is God,
Cause only God could have created some one
As Gorgeous as you.

Love is too weak a word for what I feel for you. One life is too small a time to express how madly I am in love with you.

Curved high on a mountain, covered deep in dew, I saw these words… I LOVE YOU!

If 10 people care 4 u,
one of them is me,
if 1 person cares 4 u that would be me again,
if no 1 cares 4 u that means
i m not in this world.

I Miss U Very Much!
I need you in my life because I LOVE YOU.
I LOVE YOU forever.

Really i don't know it is love or what but to live life without u is not possible. U will be with me for all my life but still i don't know i will able to convey this three letters message to you or not.

I was reborn when you first kissed me. Part of me died when you left me. But now I still live, waiting for the day you return to me.

I will hold on you forever because I have never known someone more special than you.

I will wait for you till dawn even if it is the darkest night.

I miss you so much. Be safe, stay true to yourself. I am here waiting for you.

You've always been there for me when I have needed you the most. You're a shoulder to cry on and a helping hand, you have filled my life with a sense of warmth and bliss. Happy Valentine's Day to my special man.

If I die and go to heaven, I put your name on a golden star. So that all the angels can see how much you mean to me. I LOVE YOU.

Related Posts

Valentine day Message ,sms,Best quotes by Legends.
4/ 5