Valentine day Message ,sms,Best quotes by Legends.

Valentine's Day Messages, SMS, and Best Quotes by Legends

Valentine day Message, SMS, Best quotes by Legends.

"My love for you is a journey, Starting at forever, And ending at never."

When I look at you,
I cannot deny there is God,
Cause only God could have created someone
As Gorgeous as you.

Love is too weak a word for what I feel for you. One life is too small a time to express how madly I am in love with you.

Curved high on a mountain, covered deep in dew, I saw these words… I LOVE YOU!

If 10 people care 4 u,
one of them is me,
if 1 person cares 4 u that would be me again,
if no 1 cares 4 u that means
I'm not in this world.

I Miss U Very Much!
I need you in my life because I LOVE YOU.
I LOVE YOU forever.
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY.

Really, I don't know if it is love or what, but to live life without you is not possible. You will be with me for all my life, but still, I don't know if I will be able to convey this three-letter message to you or not.

I was reborn when you first kissed me. Part of me died when you left me. But now I still live, waiting for the day you return to me.

I will hold onto you forever because I have never known someone more special than you.

I will wait for you till dawn even if it is the darkest night.

I miss you so much. Be safe, stay true to yourself. I am here waiting for you.

You've always been there for me when I have needed you the most. You're a shoulder to cry on and a helping hand; you have filled my life with a sense of warmth and bliss. Happy Valentine's Day to my special man.

If I die and go to heaven, I'll put your name on a golden star. So that all the angels can see how much you mean to me. I LOVE YOU.