Valentine's Day Messages
- The way you look into my eyes, It scares me
The way you say "I love you", It scares me
The way you know just what to say, It scares me
The ways you scare me, I love it
You tripped me, so I fell for you.
- Good days come often, Bad days do too, But the best days only come when I'm with you.
- Let these words not only touch your eyes, let them travel through your soul, and let them rest in your heart as you rest in mine. I love you.
- In case you didn't know, I'll be loving you always and forever!
- Words alone will never be able to express the depth of my love for you.
- If nothing lasts forever, will you be my nothing?
- I will love you until my heart stops beating.
- Each time I miss you a star falls from the sky, So if you look up at the night sky and find it dark with no stars, its all your fault, you made me miss you too much.
- I wish I was your blanket, I wish I was your bed, I wish I was your pillow underneath your head, I want to be around you, I want to hold you tight, and be the lucky person who kisses you goodnight.
Hope you enjoyed the read and got some better ideas to convey love messages to your sweetheart.
Best Valentine Messages
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. - Helen Keller
- Time is too slow for those who wait,
too swift for those who fear,
too long for those who grieve,
too short for those who rejoice,
but for those who love,
time is eternity.
- The course of true love neved did run smooth.-Shakespeare
- If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you. - A. A. Milne
- We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. - Sam Keen
- Some love lasts a lifetime. True love lasts forever. -Anonymous
- Love is patient, love is kind. It is not jealous, is not pompous,
it is not inflated, it is not rude,
it does not seek its own interests,
it is not quick-tempered,
it does not brood over injury,
it does not rejoice over wrongdoing but rejoices with the truth.
It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
Love never fails. - St. Paul, 1 Corinthians 13:4
- If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. And if they don't, they never were.
? - Kahlil Gibran
- Live well, laugh often, and love with all of your heart! -? Anonymous
Love messages are not just confined to special occasion like Valentine's Day but, you can also express your eternal love by sending love texts to your beloved.