Some Romantic Messages To Impress BF With Hindi Shayari

Some romantic messages to impress bf or say boyfriend with Hindi loving shayari. Send it and have a healthy love relationship.




So you want to impress your boyfriend and finding some good words or messages for him. Than you are at right place because these romantic messages to impress bf are just for you.

These are loving, caring, naughty and romantic messages and the good news is they are with Hindi shayari so you will be more comfortable in conveying your inner emotions and expressing feelings to your boyfriend.

So send this romantic messages to impress bf and have a loving relationship with him.

Never Dare to miss these Posts:-

Miss you messages
Care shayari to show you care about her/him
I need you pics
I miss you Darling quotes
Shayari to ask a girl for date
Shayari for making new gf



Some Romantic Messages To Impress BF


Nice people are blessed people, ever friendly, always smiling, forgive easily, hold no grudges and keep no malice. Send this to a nice person. I just did. Only the open heart receives.

As days go by, my feelings get stronger, To be in ur arms, I can't wait any longer. Look into my eyes & u'll see that it's true, Day & Night my thought r of U.

If I get your smile, I dont need flowers.If I get your voice, I dont need music.If you speak to me, I dont need anybody. If you are my love, I dont need the world.

No poems no fancy words I just want the world to know that I LOVE YOU my Prince with all my heart.

Life is so short, so fast the lone hours fly, We ought to be together, you and I. Miss you every hour and every moment of everyday sweetheart.


Some Romantic Hindi Shayari To Impress BF


इस कद्र हम ज़िंदगी को मानने निकले, उसकी चाहत के हम पागल दीवाने निकले,जब भी उसे दिल का हाल बताना चाहा,तो उसके होठों से वक़्त ना होने के बहाने निकले

*************

खुदा ने दोस्त को दोस्त से मिलाया. दोस्तो के लिए दोस्ती का रिश्ता बनाया. पर कहते हे दोस्ती रहेगी उस की कायम जिसने दोस्ती को दिल से निभाया.

*************



हम से मोहबत बस एक साल कर लो तुम
ज़िंदगी अपनी खुशियो से माला माल कर लो तुम
कॉल, स्मस नही कर सकती तो ना करो तुम
पर कॉल की बजाए मिस कॉल ही कर लो तुम

*************

भीड़ मैं खुद को तन्हा महसूस करता हूँ.तू पास नही फिर भी तुम को अपने पास पाता हूँ.तेरे बिना जीना हो तो मर जाना चाहता हूँ.हर पल तेरी सांसो मैं तेरी सोच मैं रहना चाहता हूँ

*************

बिखरे आँसू के मोती हम पी ना सके
तेरी याद मैं सारी रात सो ना सके
बह ना जाए आँसू मैं तस्वीर तेरी
बस यही सोच कर हम रो ना सके

*************

दोस्ती का पहला पैगाम आप के नाम,
ज़िंदगी की आखरी शाम आप के नाम.
इस सफ़र मैं हमसफर हैं हम दोनो,
इस दोस्ती को निभाना हैं आप का काम.

*************

हम तुम्हे प्यार करते है इतना,
तुमको क्या पता कितना,
बारिश अगर होती है बाहर,
सच कहता हूँ, देखलो पानी की बूँद है जितना