32 Sayings : I Miss You Darling Please Come To Me Dear

Sayings that says I miss you darling (Jaanu) please come to me because I can not live without you. You are my life and heartbeat.

I Miss You Darling Please Come To Me Dear
I Miss You Darling Please Come To Me Dear


I am missing you and i want you to come to me as fast as you can. I can not live without you. You are like my heartbeat and you are in my each breath. It is so hard to live without you. Please where are you darling my jaanu. This is what these please come to me sayings or i miss you quotes are saying.

Are you in this situation?
Do you love so much to your boyfriend or girlfriend and he/she is angry with you and is not talking to you. If you got dispute and hurt and missing your girlfriend/boyfriend and want them back in your life than these i miss you sayings are going to help you a lot.

Benefits of these quotes will do this
If you are missing too much her and want her back than use these i miss you sms and send to her and than she will come back to you. Because these are very damn emotional and seriously portray your image as a true lover. If you re a true lover and there is honesty in your love than after sending these i miss you and please come to me sms, I am sure you will get back your love.

What to do to impress a angry girlfriend or boyfriend

These are some ways that you can do to impress your angry girlfriend or boyfriend if she is not talking to you and you are missing her/him too much.

Send her I miss you quotes.
Send some online gifts to her like couple key chain, teddy bear, chocolate box or anything else that she like.
Write a cute emotional love letter and post to her address.
Call her and say sorry and than suddenly cut the phone. (Do it throughout the day because it works)
Send her repeatedly I miss you sayings.
Say her/him that you will not do these mistake next time.

So these are some practical ways that you can do to impress a angry girlfriend or boyfriend,

How to avoid disputes so that she doesn't get angry

Whenever you talk on some topic try to avoid disputes otherwise you will have to do above things to impress her and than the result will be you will miss her.him too much and you could not live without her.
Lister her/him carefully.
Say between the conversation that you are right. Does not matter you believe it or bot but at least say yes.
Say I love you between the conversation so that she does not get aggressive and become normal.
Tell her that in future you will give her these gift so that she supports you in your points.(Remember it is not necessary to give gift to her)

So these are all the ways that you can use to avoid disputes in any conversation between your girlfriend or boyfriend.


Sayings : I Miss You Darling Please Come To Me Dear


I wanna write ‘I miss you’ on a rock and throw at your face so you know how much it hurts to miss you.
I only miss you when I’m breathing.
I suck at everything, even trying to forget you.
Without you here, the sun forgets to shine.
Some mornings still feel like the night before. I’m just waiting for the days I don’t miss you anymore.
My heart never knew loneliness until you went away. I’m missing you.
I knew that looking back on the tears would make me laugh but I never knew that looking back on the laughs would bring tears.




It’s clear that you don’t feel the same way for me… The problem is that as much as I can’t force you to love me, I can’t force myself to stop loving you. :[ miss you baby.
I miss you. I might not always show it, might not always tell people, but on the inside I miss you like crazy.
I miss you more than the sun misses the sky at night.
I’m sick of checking my phone and not seeing your name…
Thinking of you every; second, minute, hour, day, is medication to my illness of missing you.
It’s weird how I keep thinking you’re gonna come back from the hospital and run to me and say you love me but then it all fades away and I remember that you are in a better place now…forever…I miss you so much…
He taught me how to love, but he didn’t teach me how to stop.
Missing you isn’t what hurts. It’s knowing that I had you that’s killing me.
I am waiting and hoping and wishing for the time, when we can be together again! I Miss You!
MISSING someone is a part of loving them. If you’re never apart, you’ll never really know how strong your love is.
You may not be here with me but thoughts of you are always in my heart……..I miss you.
If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
You may be out of my sight but never out of my mind. I Miss You!
I feel bad when you miss me, I feel sad when you don’t.
“So I placed my heart under lock and key To take some time, and take care of me But I turn around and you're standing here.
When I miss you, I don't have to go far ... I just have to look inside my heart because that's where I'll find you.
Missing someone gets easier everyday because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will.
Before I sleep and after I wake up and all the hours in between ... you occupy my mind. So, practically every moment of the day you are in my thoughts. I miss you.
I think I would miss you even if I'd never met you.
I wish you were here, but you're not here, you're there. And there doesn't know how lucky it is.
When you're not here something's missing; my smile.
When love is lost, it's not the letting go of your loved one that will hurt the most... It's the holding on to them that will be killing you.
I miss you more than the sun misses the sky at night.
Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough i don’t know why.
Within you I lose myself… Without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.
I miss our talks, I miss our laughs, I miss us spending time together, but in the end I only miss you.