Love Quotes (Video + Infographic + Picture Quotes) For Boyfriend

Love quotes. One of the most romantic with picture quotes, infographic and most cutest video ever to impress your girlfriend or boyfriend.

Love Quotes (Video + Inforgraphic + Picture Quotes) For Boyfriend
Love Quotes (Video + Inforgraphic + Picture Quotes) For Boyfriend




Here we have these top 10 one of the most romantic love quotes ever shared.These are the most romantic quotes ever. We are also sharing one infographic of love quotes with one romantic video and most famous sayings about love said by world's most famous personalities. So lets enjoy this beautiful quotes of love and spread happiness with your girlfriend or boyfriend.


No. Romantic love quotes
1
If you were a movie, I'd watch you over and over again.
2
You make me complete. I love you so much, I didn't know what love meant until I met you.
3
When I gaze deep into your mind, I am met with the beauty of a thousand diamonds.
4
I have a crush on your mind, I fell for your personality, and your looks are just a big bonus – The Notebook
5
Love me when I least deserve it because that is when I really need it.
6
Give me a kiss and I'll serenade you among the stars. Give me your love and I will pluck each star to set at your feet.
7
My heart is perfect because you are inside.

8
A gentleman wants to show his partner that she is valuable and worthy of respect.
9
Can we come together one night and surrender our rights and wrongs? Let each other slip into one another's arms and complete ourselves with the blissful feeling of our love.
10
Let us flip the coin and see: heads, I am yours, tails you are mine. We could never lose.
11
The moment when he rolls over, puts his arms around me and pulls me closer in his sleep. This makes life complete.


Love quotes infographic (10 quotes)


love quotes infographics
love quotes infographics


Share this Image On Your Site



What did these people say about love


"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies."
- Aristotle

"Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to
your own."
- Robert Heinlein

"Love is friendship, set on fire."
- Jeremy Taylor

"Love doesn't make the world go round; love is what makes the ride worthwhile."
- Elizabeth Browning

"It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"Love is, above all else, the gift of oneself."
- Jean Anouilh

"Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired."
- Mark Twain

"Friendship may, and often does, grow into love, but love never subsides into friendship."
- Lord Byron

"Love is like a virus. It can happen to anybody at any time."
- Maya Angelou



The Most Romantic video of love quotes ever