10 love Messages For Wife That Shows Your Respect For Her

10 Best love messages for your wife that shows your respect and great love for her. She is your life partner. Time for strengthening your relationship.

10 love Messages For Wife That Shows Your Respect For Her
10 love Messages For Wife That Shows Your Respect For Her


Your wife is life partner and she owes you as you owe her. It is your duty to protect her and to stand with her in every action of your life as she stands with you. So to show your love and respect for her we have come up with one of the best 10 love messages that shows that you respect her and love her from the bottom of your heart.


You can send this love sms and messages to your wife at any time she will like it for sure and would appreciate it. If you have been facing through not well relationship with your wife than it is time for you to send this message and sms and confess to whatever you did. It is time to get her back in your life and live happily.


Messages plays a very important role in some one's life because messages can deliver that message that you cannot tell from your words. Messages touches the heart. That is why we tried to help you so that you can send this love sms and messages to your wife and really shows that you respect her and love her.



Enjoy this romantic and love sms and messages for wife



  • Love isn"t a decision, it"s a feeling. If we cud decide who 2 love, thn, life would be much simpler, bt thn less magical.
  • I have a heart & that is true, bt now it has g1 from me 2 u, So cr for it, just like I do, Because I have no heart & u have two.
  • Give laugh 2 all bt smile 2 1, Give cheeks 2 all bt lips 2 1, Give love 2 all bt heart 2 1, Let everybody love u bt u love only 1.
  • I get the best feeling in the world When u say "HI" or even smile at me because I know, even if it's just for a second, I've crossed ur mind.
  • Love means 2 see some1 with closed eyes 2 find some1 in every thought, 2 live for some1 in every moment, Be sure that some1 is only 1 (me)!
  • I chose 2 love u in silence, for in silence I find no rejection. I chose 2 love u in ur l1liness, for in ur l1liness no 1 owns u, bt me!
  • u can live without the Person who says "u r Mine" bt u can NEVER live without some1 who says "I Am urs!" May u be blessed with 1 such person in Life..!
  • A perfect gift for u! Absolutely no cost, no batteries required, Non-taxable, silent performance, Extremely personal, fully returnable It’s a SMILE from me 2 u.
  • Smile make flowers alive,sing make birds alive,open urs eyes make sun alive,hum make statue alive,keep urs lips on my heart,2 make me alive..
  • Love is Like a Golden chain that links our hearts 2gether and if u ever break that chain u’ll break my heart forever!