83 Best Reply For Good Night Message (Naughty & Romantic)

83 best reply to good night messages, these are very naughty and romantic. It will convey your feelings and intentions and the opposite one will fill it.

The best thing in a relationship is reply of good night message that must be very romantic because it ignites the flames of love.

Best Reply For Good Night Message
Best Reply For Good Night Message

Your reply for good night message must contain love, care, honesty and naughtiness.

That’s what we are doing here. our good night reply message has all the ingredients that make a perfect love recipe. these are the best reply for good night message.

Good night flirting lines in Hindi

So enjoy these naughty and seriously collection of reply messages and have a good night reply.

pick-up lines for gf bengali

Good night reply message has always been an excellent conquest and seduction strategy. So, if you want a list of the best sexy good night reply messages , take a look at this one!

Flirty good night shayari for girlfriend

This detail does not go out of style and also renews the habit of texting nice words to that special person in your life.

Sexy good night reply messages

  1. Because the rain that falls on my window makes me want to hug you, because on moonlit nights I just want to walk with you hand in hand, I love you!
  2. Come a little closer, let me feel your warmth, don’t abandon me and take away your kisses, don’t leave me an orphan of that love that ignites so much in me.
  3. Tonight I’m going to dream of you, because I only have thoughts for you during the day and at night your love comes to give me warmth and sleep grateful for having met you, I love you!
  4. I can’t forget that wonderful day of our first kiss, the magical feeling of feeling you so close for the first time.
  5. That night you showed up at my door and I let you into my heart, it was the best decision I have ever made!
  6. Your love covers my body like a warm fire next to my bed after a cold and infernal storm, thank you for so much time and so much love shared!
  7. I wish you would knock on my door right now and give me a magical kiss, just one that makes me feel happy for the rest of the day.
  8. That morning you walked past me and I knew at that moment that you would be the man of my life.
  9. The hours I spend without you are torture, I just want you to come soon to give me one of your hugs in which I forget everything and there is only you and me.
  10. You are the man of my life, what I feel is something that I cannot explain, but I know it will be like this forever, I love you!
  11. You have stolen my heart and you have taken it away, with you, because wherever you are, I am always giving you my love.
  12. A kiss from you makes me lift off the ground and feel me float through the clouds and fly like a light bird, only you cause that feeling!

It is important that you manage to revive the spark of the relationship at all times, so that the magic is not broken and the routine does not take over your courtship.

Best reply messages to make someone fall in love

Any boy or girl can fall for a nice phrase or one of these good night reply messages .

Take the test and dare to flirt with that special person that attracts you so much.

  1. I don’t know how to explain what’s happening to me, but when I think of you, only one idea comes to mind: that you and I are together.
  2. I know that I may seem like a simple and inexperienced girl, but love has no age and neither does it choose who to crush, and I have felt something very strong for you for some time.
  3. Without even looking at me you have stolen my heart, I don’t know how you did it, but you take all my energy just by passing near me.
  4. You are a man and I am a woman, free to love whoever we want and to make all the decisions dictated by the strength of our hearts.
  5. I get confused in you, between sighs I fly and I am ecstatic just looking at you, just feeling you very close, hearing your voice.
  6. I hope one day you open the door of those beautiful eyes and finally look at me with the tenderness and love that I look at you, with the unbridled passion of two beings who love each other.
  7. In each of my victories, in each light that illuminates me, in each breeze that refreshes me, there is you.
  8. You have something in your eyes that makes me lose track of time, that I immerse myself in a lake of crystal clear waters and navigate in the deepest joy and the most pleasant feeling, how do you get it, how do you make me love you so much?
  9. I have a very powerful vice that I cannot get out of, that has no possible cure or rehabilitation, that does no harm but will only do good the day we are together: my vice is you.
  10. So much time and so many stones in my way and now I manage to find something unique and special, something that makes me feel butterflies in my stomach again, something that renews me every day, something I never want to lose: your look.

In addition, I recommend that you do not miss an opportunity to send him one of these good night reply messages for the boy or girl I like , you will see that it is worth leaving him thinking of you!

  1. I’m always close, even if you don’t notice it; I always know what you need, even if you don’t say it; I can always understand you, even if you don’t even do it yourself; I always love you, even if you don’t know it.
  2. My life is an eternal torment because I am missing you, who are the solution to all my ills, the joy of my life, the reason to keep breathing every morning.
  3. I don’t know where you were before, I don’t know how I could spend so much time without discovering you, without ever seeing you, without you being part of my life without knowing it… I just need you to decide to be with me and love me as I do.
  4. Today I don’t care about anything at all, I just want to look you in the eye and tell you very softly, so that only you can hear it, that I can’t wait any longer to be in your arms, to feel your kisses.
  5. Why I don’t dare to tell you what I feel, I don’t know why I can’t explain to you that since I met you I don’t dream of anything else because every night you appear there to be with me.
  6. Your look illuminates me more than a sun in the middle of spring, your voice refreshes me more than the summer breeze, your smile makes me happy in autumn, I only need your kisses and hugs to warm me up this cold winter.
  7. For you I draw the strength and the will from any place if I had to save you from life and hold you in my arms forever.
  8. I have so much love to give you and you are not yet aware of it, I have so many kisses pausing for when you are ready, I have so many caresses to drive your skin crazy and disturb your reason.
  9. If I don’t see you every day my heart shrinks and feels sad, because just having you close is already a joy for me… I just need you to decide to give me each of your kisses to be totally happy.
  10. It is likely that you have been unlucky in love, that your relationships were little short of a tragedy, but that was only because you had not met me.

Long reply of good night messages

No one has said that space is a limitation.

Although for traditional mobile text messaging you do have a fixed number of characters for each message, it is not mandatory that you have to send only one!

Here I leave you a selection of long reply of good night messages that have a long extension, so that you can send them to that special person in your life and they can perceive everything you feel through the written words:

  1. Today I want to tell you that I love you, I want to shout it from the rooftops so that in every place on Earth, and if possible in the universe, do not doubt for a moment that I am the luckiest person since you are by my side.
  2. When we walk together hand in hand, only what we feel matters, everything around us disappears, ceases to be there, so that our love is latent and becomes strong, so much so that whoever is close can perceive our shared happiness.
  3. We have been together for some time and since that magical moment, that special kiss for being the first of many, every morning I wake up with the feeling that the birds sing just to celebrate this love, that the sun rises because it is driven by force of our shared feeling and that time passes only by the fact of approaching the time to see each other again.
  4. The first night we spend together will be an anthology, the writers will want the news to tell it in their novels, the filmmakers will have the best idea for a successful movie, because our love story is spectacular, and when that time comes when we are so close that we can’t hug each other anymore, the fireworks of pleasure will overshadow the stars.
  5. Every second that passes I am with you, every moment I have you in my thoughts, every thing I do is as if you were there, all that remains is for you to finally decide to really come here and share this space with me, because you are already here all the time through from my.
  6. You alter my senses, you take away my reason, I can’t resist you when you’re close, I don’t know how you do it, I don’t know if this is love or a crazy passion, but I feel transported to the highest place in heaven and accompanied by the warmth of the sun when you are with me.

Short reply of good night message

And if, on the other hand, you prefer short texts or you don’t want to take too much time from the guy of your dreams while he reads your Short reply of good night message , here I propose a different selection!

  1. If I don’t tell you, I think I’ll explode: I love you.
  2. Sunlight dims when you’re around.
  3. I didn’t know I could meet an angel and feel their magical presence until I met you.
  4. I urgently need a dose of affection, a hug from you, a special kiss.
  5. I live like in a dream since I met you and I don’t want to wake up if you won’t be there.
  6. I want to walk with you the path that life traces for us.
  7. I didn’t know the exact meaning of love until I met you.
  8. I want to be with you and be able to give you all this passion that I have inside.
  9. A single word from you makes me shiver and my body trembles.
  10. You are with me without being here, I feel your presence in all my life.
  11. No matter how many polls they do, your kisses are surely the best in the universe.
  12. I promise you love if you come to my arms.
  13. If you don’t know, it’s time for you to realize: I love you!
  14. I want to be the adventure of your life.
  15. You are like the air I need to breathe and live happily.
  16. I imagine our first meeting over and over again.
  17. I dream every night that your look comes and rescues me from this life without you.

Short reply of good night messages for WhatsApp

Any social network or messaging system can be useful to send your most beautiful Short reply of good night messages for WhatsApp , but WhatsApp is undoubtedly the favorite of millions of users.

Here it does not matter the number of characters or how many messages you decide to send, so you can use the ones that I propose now, all the previous ones or also these phrases to fall in love on whatsapp

  1. I want to share each of my kisses with you, I just need you to tell me when you want them and where, and I will run straight into your arms.
  2. If life gave me a second chance, if it allowed me to repeat something or redo it, I would like to meet you again and have the security that I have today that one day I will hold you in my arms.
  3. My heart wandered aimlessly until your gaze took it by the hand and told it which way love was.
  4. I’m sorry, but it’s something unavoidable and it doesn’t depend on me: I fell in love with you, do you know what we can do to solve it?
  5. Everything was peace in my life, everything had its place and time, until you came along and turned my world upside down….I just wait for your kisses so that everything is perfect.
  6. I hope one day to be able to find a prince who will rescue me from this enormous tower of loneliness in which I find myself, in order to give him all the love I have, do you by any chance have blue blood?
  7. I leave my door open, if one day you want to enter don’t worry about knocking, just come in, I’ll be waiting for you to give you all my love.
  8. My greatest need, my greatest torment, is to be able to have your kisses every day when I wake up and every night when I go to sleep, it is what will make me happy.

Romantic reply of good night messages

Do you want love to be prominently present in your seduction strategy?

Why don’t you try this selection of beautiful Romantic reply of good night messages ?

  1. Your voice is like the breeze that the sea brings me, that refreshes me and fills my soul with peace and love.
  2. I only dream of your kisses and caresses, I just want to feel you very close to me, I only think of you every second of my life, would it be too much to ask that we be together?
  3. You have the key to my soul and my love, and only you from a distance can always open that door.
  4. Because only you make me live with concerns and certainties at the same time, I love you even if we are far away!
  5. What I feel for you is very difficult to explain, to express with words, so the best thing is to show it to you with kisses and caresses.
  6. Love and you were born on the same day, and both appeared at my door the same moment I met you.
  7. When you are not there my day becomes sad, that’s why I need you close so that there can be sunshine in each of my sunrises, you just have to decide to come running into my arms.
  8. Was it by chance that I met you or was it destiny that wanted me to feel total happiness when I meet your eyes and think of you?
  9. I had imagined you so much, I had thought of you without knowing you, and one day you suddenly appeared, now I only count the hours for you to be by my side, for you to realize this love that is in my heart ready to be yours.
  10. I don’t want to be wrong, I don’t want to risk losing the love of my life, that’s why I only tell you that I will be here for you, waiting for that kiss that I dream of so much every night.

Pretty reply of good night messages

Here is another selection of Pretty reply of good night messages , this time full of tenderness to conquer the boy of your dreams.

Choose the perfect message!

  1. Love is an indecipherable mystery that makes souls love each other even before they meet, before speaking to each other, before being together, as happens with mine and yours.
  2. Why can’t I have your love, why do I have to lose hope that one day we will be together, why should I give up this feeling?.. I can’t resign myself to giving up on you, I know that one day you will notice that you love me the same than me to you
  3. Between night and day, between heaven and earth, between all colors, between the air that gives me life, I need you to be completely happy.
  4. My empty bed every night, my table set for just one, my love without being able to materialize, all that you are causing without running into my arms, without realizing how much I love you!
  5. I want to see you, kiss you, hold you in my arms, love you and give you everything I have inside… you have become the most beautiful obsession of all.
  6. If some fairy godmother could grant me a wish, I would only want to ask her for a few minutes in your arms, by your side, to be able to show you how much I love you and make you happy, so that you want to be with me always!
  7. I have an urgent need for your kisses, a hunger for your caresses, and a lot of love to give you all the time.
  8. Your love will be for me like the fresh rain that falls on a field full of flowers waiting to grow, to live, to dream.
  9. I want everyone to know that I love you, that I am waiting for your love, that I think of you at night and dream of you during the day.
  10. My proposal has no conditions, I only ask you to love yourself, that you let me be in your life and be the happiest woman in the world, you will love me without being able to resist!

You already have a huge list of best good night reply messages , all you have to do is apply effective conquest strategies, and you will not fail!

Dare to conquer the boy of your dreams or give your partner a nice phrase among these that I have left you here.