100 Naughty Good Night Flirting Lines In Hindi

Naughty Good night Flirting Lines in Hindi and English to spice up your love life. Your girlfriend or boyfriend will love this flirting lines.

Good Night Flirting Lines In Hindi
Good Night Flirting Lines In Hindi

Do you feel a little out of date? Do you no longer know what to say to seduce and flirt with your date? We know that the world of flirtation is increasingly changing and one does not always know what words to use to break that barrier and launch into the world of seduction when flirting with someone using good night flirting lines.

Flirty good night shayari for girlfreind

Good morning and good night phrases are already quite boring. And the truth is that breaking down the wall generated by social networks to flirt is sometimes difficult.

So that this does not continue to happen to you and you surprise yourself with something more ingenious, at Best of shayari we offer you the funniest good night flirting lines that will make you attract the attention of your crush , your platonic love or that person you have begun to sign in the gym, on the train or even in the office.

Watch out! That is not to say that these funny flirting lines will guarantee success, but at least you will get them to know that you exist . After that, it will be as simple as letting go and seeing if it is completely reciprocal or not. Ready? Here we go!

  1. I recently moved to another city, could you tell me how I can get to your house?
  2. And you still don’t believe in love at first sight? Wait, I’ll pass in front of you again.
  3. If Adam dared to eat an apple for Eve, I would have no problem eating a whole greengrocer.
  4. Right now I’m craving something sweet like you.
  5. Not even in laboratories is there as much chemistry as there is between us.
  6. It’s going to seem incredible, but until a few seconds ago I was a lesbian and now…
  7. Neither myopia nor astigmatism prevent me from appreciating your beauty.
  8. If I could have a superpower right now, it would be the one that would help me tell you how much I want to see you.
  9. I am currently making a list of the best restaurants to eat in the capital, do you dare to help me?
  10. My bed is broken, could I sleep with you?
  11. Are you also one of those who thinks that 3 is a crowd? So… are we 2 left?
  12. I’m not going to beat around the bush today I can’t meet such a handsome boy, but do you want to see us tomorrow?
  13. You’re not going to believe it, but until 20 seconds ago I was a lesbian.
  14. And you are an environmentalist? Why don’t you stop beating around the bush and plant a kiss on me now?
  15. Have you seen Star Wars? Me neither, but I like “being with you”.
  16. It is not clear to me…. Do you leave the friend zone or do I rescue you from it?
  17. Hello, my name is (name), but you can call me whenever you want.
  18. The truth… You are like my mother’s flip flop. I see you coming and my heart starts to pound.
  19. Well, nothing, here I am. Now tell me what your other wishes are.
  20. Do you live here or do you come often?
  21. Hey, when are you going to give me the money? Since I’ve known you for about 8 months now, you’ve been living in my heart and rent-free.
  22. Hey, I don’t know what kissing is like, can you help me?
  23. Excuse my lack of punctuality: I would have loved to arrive earlier in your life.
  24. I propose something to you… Shall we give ourselves some time? For example, you give me your present and I give you my future.
  25. It has been meeting you and forgetting my mobile number. Can you give me yours?
  26. Hey, you might not be the least bit interested, but I changed my fabric softener and I thought maybe you wanted to come to my house to discover the new smell.
  27. And do you think there is love at first sight for Instagram? I can upload more photos if you want.
  28. It may seem a bit disproportionate to ask for your number without knowing each other, but how about we get married now?
  29. Not even at our future wedding are you going to dance?
  30. It has been seeing you and being very affected more than my excessive consumption of sugar.
  31. It’s hard for me to meet people who love me for who I am and not for being the only heir to Larry Page, creator of Google. Shit! It has escaped me.
  32. And what do you think if we make a trio: You, me and all life?
  33. Right now I want to be all the Photoshop tools so I can’t stop retouching you.
  34. Not even Google Maps help me locate myself because I’m lost in your eyes.
  35. No, I’m not an engineer, but I would manage to make you smile more often.
  36. Don’t worry, I will support you in everything; on the counter, the table, the sofa, the bed…
  37. If sleeping is pleasant, imagine how it would be with me.
  38. Are you the new version of Google? Because in you I find everything I seek.
  39. I think something is wrong with your mobile, take my number down.
  40. Do you know what a polar bear weighs? Enough to break the ice.
  41. Hello, at which stop should I get off to start liking you?
  42. I’m going to see if I sign up to study law to find out why you don’t listen to me.
  43. The tongue is one of the most powerful muscles in the body, shall we check it?
  44. You know? If you were fined for excessive beauty, I would be willing to pay your bail.
  45. If we start talking about math, just keep in mind that you could be the sum of all my wishes.
  46. It must be that I’m blind because I don’t see your message saying to see us.
  47. Do you have a power similar to that of Spiderman? Because I have been trapped in your networks.
  48. I have all the digital platforms at home, are you coming?
  49. I’m probably not the most attractive person in this place, but I’m the only one who has dared to talk to you. Shall we have something to eat?
  50. Hello, your clothes give me a skin reaction, do you take them off?

With these fillers, it will surely be easier for you to flirt with that person who attracts you or at least, relax the tension and start a most discerning conversation.

You can also send these funny and ingenious flirting phrases via WhatsApp to warm up the atmosphere before your meeting.

क्या आप Google के नए संस्करण हैं? क्योंकि तुममें मुझे वह सब कुछ मिल जाता है जिसकी मुझे तलाश है।

जीभ शरीर की सबसे शक्तिशाली मांसपेशियों में से एक है, क्या हम इसकी जाँच करें?

तुम्हे पता हैं? यदि आप पर अत्यधिक सुंदरता के लिए जुर्माना लगाया गया, तो मैं आपकी जमानत देने को तैयार हूं।

अगर हम गणित के बारे में बात करना शुरू करें, तो बस इतना ध्यान रखें कि आप मेरी सभी इच्छाओं का योग बन सकते हैं।

क्या आपके पास स्पाइडरमैन जैसी शक्ति है? क्योंकि मैं तुम्हारे जाल में फँस गया हूँ।

अगर सोना सुखद हो, तो कल्पना कीजिए कि मेरे साथ कैसा होगा।

चिंता मत करो, मैं हर चीज में तुम्हारा साथ दूंगा; काउंटर पर, मेज पर, सोफ़ा पर, बिस्तर पर…

गूगल मैप्स भी मुझे खुद को खोजने में मदद नहीं करता क्योंकि मैं तुम्हारी आंखों में खो गया हूं।

और अगर हम तिकड़ी बनाते हैं तो आपको क्या लगता है: आप, मैं और सारा जीवन?

एक-दूसरे को जाने बिना आपका नंबर मांगना थोड़ा असंगत लग सकता है, लेकिन अब हम शादी कैसे करेंगे?

अरे, मुझे नहीं पता कि किस करना कैसा होता है, क्या आप मेरी मदद कर सकते हैं?

समय की पाबंदी की कमी के लिए क्षमा करें: मैं आपके जीवन में पहले आना पसंद करता।

मैं आपको कुछ प्रस्ताव देता हूं… क्या हम खुद को कुछ समय दें? उदाहरण के लिए, आप मुझे अपना वर्तमान देते हैं और मैं आपको अपना भविष्य देता हूं।

अरे, तुम मुझे पैसे कब देने वाले हो? चूंकि मैं आपको लगभग 8 महीने से जानता हूं, आप मेरे दिल में रह रहे हैं और किराए से मुक्त हैं।

सच… तुम मेरी माँ की फ्लिप फ्लॉप जैसी हो। मैं तुम्हें आते हुए देखता हूं और मेरा दिल धड़कने लगता है।

अगर मेरे पास अभी एक महाशक्ति हो सकती है, तो यह वही होगी जो मुझे यह बताने में मदद करेगी कि मैं आपको कितना देखना चाहता हूं।

मैं वर्तमान में राजधानी में खाने के लिए सबसे अच्छे रेस्तरां की सूची बना रहा हूं, क्या आप मेरी मदद करने की हिम्मत करते हैं?

मेरा बिस्तर टूट गया है, क्या मैं तुम्हारे साथ सो सकता हूँ?

न तो मायोपिया और न ही अंधापन  मुझे आपकी सुंदरता की सराहना करने से रोकते हैं।

प्रयोगशालाओं में भी उतनी केमिस्ट्री नहीं है जितनी हमारे बीच है।

अभी मुझे तुम्हारी तरह कुछ मीठा खाने की लालसा है।

और आप अभी भी पहली नजर के प्यार में विश्वास नहीं करते हैं? रुको, मैं फिर तुम्हारे सामने से गुज़रता हूँ।

मैं हाल ही में दूसरे शहर में गया, क्या आप मुझे बता सकते हैं कि मैं आपके घर कैसे पहुँच सकता हूँ?

Short 1 liner Good Night Flirting Lines

If I don’t tell you, I think I’ll explode: I love you.
Sunlight dims when you’re around.
I didn’t know I could meet an angel and feel their magical presence until I met you.
I urgently need a dose of affection, a hug from you, a special kiss.
I live like in a dream since I met you and I don’t want to wake up if you won’t be there.
I want to walk with you the path that life traces for us.
I didn’t know the exact meaning of love until I met you.
I want to be with you and be able to give you all this passion that I have inside.
A single word from you makes me shiver and my body trembles.
You are with me without being here, I feel your presence in all my life.
No matter how many polls they do, your kisses are surely the best in the universe.
I promise you love if you come to my arms.
If you don’t know, it’s time for you to realize: I love you!
I want to be the adventure of your life.
You are like the air I need to breathe and live happily.
I imagine our first meeting over and over again.
I dream every night that your look comes and rescues me from this life without you.

So these were the short and romantic good night flirting lines in Hindi and English. If you liked than share it with your loved one’s.