Good Bye Message To The One Who Loved Me Desperately But I Betrayed Her

In real life it doesn’t happen like in Hollywood movies. It turns out that love cannot do everything and so we find impossible loves, love stories that end badly due to factors external to the couple, or that end prematurely. And other times, the love story doesn’t even begin. All these loves with an end deserve a beautiful farewell love letter to match.

Good Bye Message To The One Who Loved Me Desperately But I Betrayed Her

We want to dedicate special attention to those loves that could not be, for whatever reason, because we did not have enough courage to take risks, because although we loved him, he was hurting us or because we found ourselves in the wrong time and place.

For all those love stories that we had to leave half-lived, for those loves from whom we moved away while still loving them, and for those men who will remain forever in our hearts but not in our lives, we have written several farewell love letters . Get inspired by them to say find the most beautiful words to say goodbye .

Tips to write a beautiful love letter to say goodbye

Before starting to write a beautiful letter to say goodbye to your great love , or to someone you had to say goodbye to, yes or yes, you have to take into account some tips. Thanks to them you can write in your own words everything you feel and unburden yourself once and for all with that person who, although on his day was everything, today is nothing.

-Think very carefully about what you are going to say in your letter . It is not about writing random phrases, but that person understands the reason for the farewell and your deepest feelings.

-Don’t get carried away by rancor . Your relationship may have ended in the worst of ways, but you should still not write reproaches that will only make the situation worse. Remember that it is about speaking from the heart, never from resentment.

-Make test letters . Do not give that person the first letter you make, because you will surely have to rewrite it many more times until you find one with which you feel 100% comfortable.

-Take your time. It is not about making a letter in a hurry , but about putting your own emotions on paper. And that, sometimes, is not easy nor is it something you have to do quickly…

-Write in a place where you are quiet, away from mobile phones, computers and anything else that can distract your attention.

-Think that this is the last time that you are going to address that person and that you are not going to see or speak to them anymore. In this way, you can say goodbye as you deserve.

-Reflect everything you feel , both the good and the bad, but always with good words. Don’t use hurtful phrases or words that will hurt the other person’s feelings.

-Do you want to end the relationship well? Or do you want to tell that person how well you are without them? Be that as it may, clarify your ideas before starting the writing of your letter.

-Send the letter to that person’s address rather than give it to them. This way, he won’t expect it and you can play with the element of surprise .

In any case, in addition to these tips, below you can enjoy some models and examples of our own creation. They can serve as a real inspiration to write your own farewell letter , take note!

Farewell letter to my boyfriend that makes him cry

See you always heart,

Yes, this is a goodbye love letter . I can only write it to you because saying goodbye is impossible for me . I could not look at you again because I would lose myself in the color of your eyes, I could not speak to you again because I would be trapped between your lips, that is why I am leaving now and I leave you all my love in this letter.

You know well that this love story cannot have a happy ending , you know well that we are both going to suffer, and I have thought to say goodbye to you now that we still savor the happiness of loving each other. You also know that I have never loved anyone the way I love you and that it is hard for me to imagine that I will ever feel this love again. But I still say goodbye to you .

I am not leaving empty. Forgive me if I take your kisses, your caresses and your hugs. Forgive me if I take the laughs and confidences. I also put in the suitcase the smell of your hair, the taste of your skin and the sound of your voice. All that I take to keep it as a treasure deep inside my heart .

You can keep the memory of this love story that could not be, but will be, in another time, in another life, of that I am sure. And I hope you understand this hasty but inevitable goodbye, because I would like to stay forever in a corner of your heart.

I will remember you forever.

Farewell letter to a love that did not work

Hi love,

This is the letter I never thought I would write , but the time has come. A love as beautiful as ours deserved a farewell to the level of how much we loved each other: for what we lived together, for what we felt, for what we were… The problem is that we are no longer.

Although I know that we both need to separate, I have to admit that sadness invades me with every word I write. I can’t get it out of my head how in love we once were . We were happy. But you and I know that it is better to leave it before the clouds of wear and tear overshadow the rays of our happy memories.

For this reason, today I am going to tell you what I never dared to tell you: I had already imagined a life with you . Images of us educating our children, building a new home, walking our wrinkles on the beach have passed through my head…

And yet, once again life shows us how much can change in a very short time. And now, we have to say goodbye.

It is possible that ours will never work again . But we have everything lived.

Maybe in another way, but I will always love you.

Farewell love letter and thanks

Until another my love,

I’m sure that at some point we were happy, but I don’t remember anymore . The disagreements have erased the good memories from my head. But I think it’s worth making one last effort so that this end point reconciles us.

It may already be a bit late, but before saying the final goodbye, I think you deserve a thank you. We may not have been able to rebuild a relationship that had been dragging on the ground for a long time. But no matter how bad we are right now, I’m still able to see your virtues and everything you’ve done for me.

For this reason, more than a farewell letter, I wanted to write you a thank you letter . I want to thank you for having supported me in bad times, even when we both knew that we were still together because of the habit of loving each other. You were always courteous and loyal and I wanted to thank you for your honesty.

Thank you for teaching me how much you can love someone and how powerful the feeling of love can be. With you I learned to kiss the soul of the one you love and to understand intimacy with the miserable brush of lips. I understood that to love you so much, first I had to learn to love myself and you helped me to do so. Thank you because after this relationship my way of understanding love has changed almost as much as I have grown during the relationship.

Despite the farewell, I leave our relationship stronger: with more confidence in myself and more desire to take on the world. I hope the same has happened to you.

Because, despite everything, I wish you the best.

Farewell letter to unrequited love

To you,

With all the heaviness of my heart, I write you this letter to tell you that I have finally dared. After a long time playing the blind, I have realized that you are my unrequited love .

Unrequited love is usually understood as the one that is never perpetuated, and we did see ours. However, despite the passion of our meetings, the messages received with sighs and my desire to see you again, you never reciprocated. I have finally realized that we never look for the same.

My most sentimental ‘me’ screams at me loudly to settle for what you’re giving me. At the end of the day, you have never stopped being loving and having smiles for me. But, finally, I’m going to think about my benefit and I’m going to say goodbye to you.

This is not intended to be a farewell letter full of reproaches or reprimands, and if it seems so, I ask you to forgive me. But I have given you enough time to prove what you wanted from me and the result has been the one I least wanted to see.

I am aware that I will regret this decision and I will try to go back in time to return to your side. After all, I still haven’t stopped loving you. But I also know that this goodbye is much needed . In the future I will feel proud that I was able to part with you in time.

See you always, love.

Farewell letter to a long distance love

Hello:

The time has come that we have been putting off for so long. The moment we feared so much has arrived: we have to say goodbye . It may not be the best way, but I think that by sending you this letter you will be able to better understand my feelings towards you and towards this relationship that has brought me so much joy.

I wish you were closer. We have tried everything so that our love would not die despite the distance, despite the fact that thousands of kilometers separate us , despite the fact that we see each other less and less. And I know that you love me and I love you, I know that it could be a beautiful relationship full of affection and surprises, however, there are times when you have to know how to say goodbye .

I tell you with all the pain in my heart. It has been a beautiful love, one of those fairy tales. You are far away but I have felt you close, I have felt how you supported me and all the beautiful moments we have had. Do you remember when we met? Back then everything seemed easy, it seemed that the distance was just a number and that we could handle everything. But the years go by and I think it’s time for us to have separate lives and paths.

I will miss you very much and I want you to know that you will always have me here for everything you need. I will always love you, even if it is not that love that we have given each other so much. You will always have a shoulder in me to lean on.

I love you and I will always love you

Bye.

Farewell letter to dedicate to my ex

Dear (name of person):

It’s been many months since we decided to end the relationship , and I think it was the best decision. I know we’ve had a lot of comings and goings in these last few weeks, but I’ve realized that the best thing I can do is say goodbye to you , not halfway, but forever.

You may be surprised to receive this letter, but I couldn’t think of a better way to say goodbye. I think I have forgotten myself to focus only on you, on what made you happy. I know I’ve always cared about you, but I’ve realized I didn’t reciprocate. And it’s time to think about myself , to focus on what I really want in my life and what makes me happy.

It hurts me a lot to write these parting words , but it’s time to do it. It’s time to let go of your hand, for you to be happy on your side, I’ll be happy on mine. You have hurt me in this time, but it is not a time for reproaches, but for thanks. I appreciate that you have been like this with me to understand that what I really need is not this relationship. I need to love myself more than anyone else.

And for that reason, because I need myself, I have decided to choose myself . I choose myself with all the consequences and I say goodbye to you. With all my love I tell you that I wish you the best, I wish you to be very happy .

See you forever.

Sample letter to say goodbye to an impossible love

To you (or name of the person):

Now that you have this letter in your hands, surely you did not expect it. I need to tell you that you are one of those loves that are stuck in your heart , that do not even let you breathe. I need to tell you that you are a very special person for me, that you have made me vibrate and feel those butterflies that I had not felt for a long time.

But I also need to say goodbye to you . You already know that our love is impossible , that we have everything against us. We don’t need anyone’s support, we just need the two of us, however, I think we are doing more harm than necessary. You know it can’t be, that ours has been like a dream from which you wake up and want to go back to sleep to dream again, but the dream has already vanished.

I admit that I still don’t know why it can’t be, but our love is definitely not destined to succeed. Thank you for making me laugh, for making me feel so many things in such a short time, for all those anecdotes that only you and I know and that, now, will remain forever in my memories.

I will not be able to forget you for a long time, you will always have a place in my heart .

Bye.

Beautiful farewell letter to a deceased love

To you, wherever you are:

I recently heard a phrase that reminded me of you: “what remains embraced to the soul never leaves”. And you have remained embraced to my heart. I write these words with tears in my eyes, it is not easy to say goodbye to a love as pure and real as ours, and of course it will not be easy to continue life without you.

Years will pass and I will never forget you. You have been and always will be the love of my life , that’s why right now I feel like my heart has broken into a thousand pieces. I feel that my soul aches to think that I am not going to see you again, nor am I going to listen to you again, we will not even laugh together.

Before you left, you told me that I had to be strong, that I would get through this. You asked me to be happy despite your departure. Right now I’m not, if I’m honest, but I promise I’m going to be for you. I promise you that in everything I do, in every place I go, in every trip, in every laugh, in every cry… you will ALWAYS be with me . You will live in me and in our friends and in our family.

Thank you for giving me all of you, thank you for teaching me so much, for loving me like no one else, for putting up with me, for every fight, for every moment in which we have cried with laughter and emotion. Thank you for being as you have been with me, so full of life and so wonderful. How unfair is life if you are not in this world.

I hope that wherever you are you will always be with me,