How to to convince my mother so that I can cycle alone?

This is how you can convince your parents or mother so that you can cycle alone.

How to to convince my mother so that I can cycle alone?
How to to convince my mother so that I can cycle alone?

Sign up constructively from home, for example: “Drive to B alone and be back in an hour. tell your mother that I’ll WhatsApp you if anything happens. I can bring you xyz right away .” and get on the bike. Take long routes later when your parents have gotten used to the trips.

You’re an adult, do your parents have so little faith in you?
You don’t have to drive through a forest at night, so why don’t you take your sister with you? Well, for few km, you would be home again in the evening and I’m sure you also have a mobile phone that you can use if necessary. It doesn’t have to be 100 km, start with a few tours in your area. Your parents are just worried that something will happen to you, but something can also happen to you at home also,

I think your parents are just worried that something might happen to you. Make a precise plan. Set out your itinerary, overnight accommodations, luggage, contingency plan, etc. Show you’re in control and prepared. Do you have friends who might come along? Ask your parents under what conditions they would let you drive alone. Maybe a compromise can be reached.

By letting them know that you’re going on a bike ride on day X. You leave on day X,