80 Questions to ask your ex and close the cycle once and for all

These questions to ask your ex can be a pinch of salt in the wound, or just the lifeline you need to let go of that chapter of the story in a positive way.

questions to ask your ex
Questions to ask your ex

Ending a relationship is not easy at all, in most cases so many questions remain in the air that we don’t know where to start. With respect to many issues, you probably never have the answers or that they are not really necessary, however if you want to try to put everything that happens into words, these questions to ask your ex can help.

60 Questions for your CRUSH - Hot, Funny and Interesting!

This is without a doubt one of the most uncomfortable trivia games you will ever face or maybe, after asking these questions you will have realized that you are healed and that would be great.

Questions For Your Crush

If you decide to use these types of questions to ask your ex , and you are fortunate enough to have them answer honestly, it may be a very good therapeutic exercise, although you should know from the outset that you will not be exempt from emotions such as surprise, anger, anger, disappointment or sadness. However, if you are brave and want to solve your doubts, go ahead!

Questions to ask your ex

We will divide our selection of questions to ask your ex into different parts so that you know which ones best suit your particular situation. In addition, in each phase the questions will increase in intensity, and that is why you must choose very well which ones to ask if you do not want to unleash a war.

135 Bold And Spicy Truth OR Dare Questions And Challenges

Questions to ask your ex if you have hopes of getting back

  1. Do you think the reasons why we broke up are so serious?

  2. Do you think that we are compatible as a couple?

  3. What do you think are the mistakes that I have that damaged our relationship?

  4. What do you think are the mistakes you have that damaged our relationship?

  5. Have you ever regretted breaking up?

  6. Are you clear about how you feel about me right now?

  7. Do you have more happy or sad memories from our history?

  8. Do you talk to other people about me?

  9. Do you feel that your life is much better now that you are without me?

  10. Would you consider the opportunity to return with me?

25 Philosophical Questions About Love and Life for My Boyfriend

Questions to ask your ex if you don’t want to get back

  1. When did you realize that you no longer loved me?

  2. Do you think our relationship was a mistake?

  3. Did you ever imagine your whole life with me?

  4. Which of the things we used to do together do you do the most now?

  5. Have you remembered me when you are drunk?

  6. Have you wanted to write or call me at dawn?

  7. What does your family say about me now that we are not a couple?

  8. What did you like the most about our relationship?

  9. What did you like least about me?

  10. Do you think I’ve changed for better or worse since we broke up?

  11. Do you think ending was inevitable?

  12. Do you think we didn’t do enough to save our relationship?

  13. What do you think about me right now?

  14. What were the reasons why we ended according to you?

  15. Do you think he was the perfect person for you?

  16. Do you share the same things with other people that you did with me?

  17. Would it make you sad to see me with someone else?

  18. What is the best learning that our relationship leaves you?

  19. What do you look for in someone that I didn’t have?

  20. Have you ever felt jealous of my friends?

Questions for your ex that could set the world on fire

Flirting Questions

  1. Do you think your life is much better without me?

  2. How does it feel to have broken someone’s heart?

  3. Did it satisfy all your wishes?

  4. Do you still remember our intimacy?

  5. Do you miss our nights of passion?

  6. Did you cheat on me while you were with me?

  7. Have you fantasized about me after we broke up?

  8. Do you consider that he was a possessive person with you?

  9. If we could go back, what would you change about me?

  10. If the world were to end, would you like to spend your last days with me?

  11. Have you stalked me or do you stalk me often?

  12. Have you talked about me with your new dates?

  13. Would you give yourself to another person the way you gave yourself to me?

  14. Would you do to another person the same thing you did to me?

  15. Do you keep something that reminds you of me?

  16. ​​Do you think you have completely gotten over our relationship?

  17. What is the most valuable thing you have learned from our mistakes?

  18. Did you really love me or did you realize that it was not something so strong?

  19. Do you think that we finished for you or for me?

  20. What was the worst thing I did to you?

  21. What is there in me that you think you won’t find in anyone else?

  22. Are you really ready to start a new relationship?

Questions that your ex partner will never want to answer

  1. In other circumstances, would you have fought to preserve our relationship?

  2. Do you feel much happier with your current partner?

  3. Is your partner jealous of me?

  4. Would you leave your partner to return to me?

  5. Do you think you have totally forgotten me?

  6. Do you remember our first kiss?

  7. What is the most beautiful moment you remember from our relationship?

  8. How did you mourn our breakup?

  9. Which of the two do you consider loved the other more?

  10. Do you miss our conversations?

  11. Mention three things about me that you look for in other women.

  12. What do you currently want in a relationship?

  13. What characteristics should the woman of your dreams have?

  14. Have you ever felt ashamed of being my partner?

  15. What are those things that you miss in our relationship for nothing in the world?

  16. Do you think it hurts me to see you with other women?

  17. Do you still want to live the dreams you had with me with someone else?

  18. Do you remember which of the two was the first to say I love you?

  19. Did you ever believe that I was the love of your life?

  20. Do you consider me a friend or just an ex?

  21. Do your friends and family hate me now?

  22. Do you consider that I am a bad couple?

  23. Have you spoken ill of me with some people?

  24. Would you not go back with me for fear of what others will say?

  25. Do you feel that at some point we could be good friends?

  26. Do you hold grudges against me?

  27. Do you think you already healed your heart?

  28. If you had the opportunity to delete me from your life, would you do it?

As you can see, these questions to ask your ex are quite strong. Actually, if you have not healed your heart, it would be better not to face this type of questionnaire that can stir your emotions. However, if you think that knowing this can make you feel better, don’t be left with any questions.