70+ Paragraphs About The Best Friend To Make Your Friend Crazy Happy

If you want to tell your friend how much they mean to you, below you will find the final list of items about your best friend just in case. These paragraphs will not only help you celebrate a friendly relationship, but will also make your relationship even stronger!

70+ Paragraphs About The Best Friend To Make Your Friend Crazy Happy

Everyone has their own holiday, but what about best friends? For mothers - Mother’s Day, for fathers - Father’s Day, for romantic partners - Valentine’s Day…

These days, be sure to show your loved one how much you love her. You do everything about them, buy them flowers, take them to dinner - you make this day special.

Unfortunately, true friendship is not celebrated that way. In addition, true friendships are often taken for granted.

Next to you is this special person, a person you call your best friend, but be honest with yourself and admit:

How many times have you done something selfless for this person just because? (And by that I don’t mean birthday letters or other special occasions.)

How many times have you surprised them with a text or a gift just to show how much you love them without needing anything in return?

I doubt there were so many.

HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO WRITE PARAGRAPHS ABOUT YOUR BEST FRIEND?

You probably did it, but for a special person. Writing paragraphs about love is little different from writing paragraphs about your best friend.

Love is present in both relationships. It is simply expressed in other ways.

Why didn’t you try to start with this: my best friend… to see where this will take you? No?

I understand that not all of us know how to turn our feelings into words and at the same time sound beautiful.

Fortunately, there are people who are, and they selflessly express their words to help you become a wonderful friend who deeply cares about your BFF.

Here are some of the most popular paragraphs about best friend to surprise and make your dear friend insanely happy!

See also: 8 things you need to say to your best friend right now

TOUCHING PARAGRAPHS FOR A BEST FRIEND

What is the best message for a friend?

Whether you are in a distance or not, the best message for a friend is one that comes from the heart. Below you will find a wide range of exciting paragraphs for your best friend. These paragraphs will make them feel valuable and loved.

Truth be told, you can express your feelings to your friend with quotes from friends and love quotes. However, if you ask me, my best friend paragraphs are some more sentimental, and therefore even more special!

Knowing that you are always with me is all I need

You are a friend who should be kept until the end of time, and I am here for you, no matter what happens on our way.

When something funny happens, we will laugh together. When you are sad, I will do my best to brighten your day and give a hundred reasons to be happy again.

Your tears are my tears. Your joy is my joy.

You and I are one soul in two bodies. We are best friends forever.

Your friendship supports me, and your helping hand strengthens me to keep breathing

Thank you for all the hard times you have been with me. Thank you for believing in me and for motivating me to become the best version of myself. Your presence means a lot to me. You are truly a friend and I love you with me.

Although we don’t see each other every day, I will never stop cherishing our friendship

Even if we haven’t heard from each other for a while, I will never stop remembering you and all the wonderful moments we went through together.

And even if the sun stops shining and the cloud doesn’t rain on the ground, I will never stop being your dear friend. I love you beyond the stars, my dearest friend.

Certain things happen in a certain way at a certain time and in a certain place for a certain reason

And sometimes God brings certain people into our lives for a purpose, but whatever reason He has in mind for our paths to cross and unite us, I don’t care, because I’m honorable and grateful that He is. did. I love you always, my dearest friend.

I hope that every day spent with you will be filled with love and happiness

I hope that every day will bring us closer than ever, and may each day bring us so many reasons to smile, rejoice, celebrate and be grateful.

You are the best among others and I will always appreciate our friendship forever. I love you to the moon and back.

You are a treasure for me, and I will always cherish every moment with you

Every day I feel honored to be cared for and loved by a wonderful friend like you. You are unique in your own way, and I’m happy to call you my best friend forever. Thank you for everything, and most importantly, thank you for being real. I love you without translations.

You are my precious friend

No amount of precious stones in the universe can bring me as much joy, love, peace and happiness as having such a wonderful friend like you in my life.

You are my precious, precious friend, and I never trade you or your friendship for the best jewel in the world. I love you very much, my best friend.

Everything is perfect in my world when I am with you

With you my life is filled with gratitude and joy. You are my daily inspiration and motivation, and I am happy to have a friend like you in my life. I love you forever, my dearest friend.

Being with you is enough to make me happy

You care about me like no one else, and no one does it better than you, my dear friend. Thank you for bringing me so much happiness every day. You know I love you, right? Well, I am. Always had and always will be.

thank you

I am very proud of who I am today and who I am today - all thanks to someone who is amazing, inspiring, caring, supportive, loving and understanding, and that is who you are. Yes you are! Thank you for making me a better person every day. Thank you for loving me for who I am, and thank you for being real. I love you outside the stars.

BOY’S BEST FRIEND PARAGRAPHS

Every girl needs a boyfriend’s best friend to help her laugh when she thinks she’ll never smile again. - It is unknown

If you are looking for the most moving paragraphs about a boy’s best friend that will make your friend feel really special, here are a few to choose from:

You are a friend closer than a brother and loving than a family

I can call you my blood because you always considered me your own, and I’m not worried because you protected me forever. I pray that our friendship will last forever (and longer).

Even if you are (sometimes) annoyed, my love for you is always unconditional

Even when you are (sometimes) sick, I still appreciate and respect you, because when I look around, there is no one who can do what you do for me.

When I look around, there is no one so special to me. My love for you is always unconditional. Have a nice day, my friend.

Thank you for accepting my shortcomings and being my strength in weakness

You are a friend that everyone prays for, and I am so lucky to have you. Much of my heart holds on to you in the first place, because your friendship is everything.

We are best friends because…

We are best friends because we can not talk for a long time, and it will not affect our strong relationship.

We always continue where we left off. Change means nothing to us. You could be a vegan who goes to Moonshadow and attends Burning Man, and I will still feel closer to you than anyone else.

We do not need common interests to unite. We don’t need mutual love for music or sports or anything else to keep us together. I like you the way you are, and I wouldn’t change anything in you. I know you feel the same way about me.

Every second spent with you is precious

Let me use a few hours of the 24 beautiful hours of the day to express how grateful I am to have such a special person as you, my platonic soulmate .

I just want to use a few minutes out of 1440 amazing minutes each day to thank you for your care and support that you have always given me.

I want to use a few seconds out of the 86,400 precious seconds that are every day. I love you very much, my dear friend.

Having a best friend like you in my life is the best thing that ever happened to me

I will always cherish every moment with you. You are truly the best of others, and I am fortunate to call you my special friend forever. I love you very much, my good friend.

You know I’m not perfect, but you love me like never before

You said that you will always be with me and never give up your word. Thank you for making me feel special every day, and I will always appreciate every moment with you. I love you very much, my best friend.

Dear darling, I just want to take a moment to say thank you

Thank you for always being patient, thank you for your understanding, care, and for making me a better person than ever before. In short, thank you for everything and everything you can think of. I love you without translations.

You make me feel less lonely in this world

It’s amazing how often you can feel disconnected from people. It’s amazing how many people can betray you or not understand the words that come out of your mouth.

When I see you, I feel that I am not the only one who looks at the world this way. There is someone else. And this someone is YOU.

You know me better than I know myself

Who did I write to when I can’t sleep? Who would I facetime with until 2 am, just because we can? Who will tell me every family crisis, every “wardrobe crisis”, every anxiety attack?

I’ll tell you all the secrets I can’t tell my mom. You know everything - everything about me is probably better than I know.

You know I tend to overreact, but you don’t blame me for it. You never had. You have been with me for the smallest victories and the greatest catastrophes.

TOUCHING PARAGRAPHS OF HER BEST FRIEND

What should I write to my best friend?

Your best friend is the most special person in your life, so she definitely deserves to know! She deserves to know how much her support and selflessness mean to you.

She also deserves someone to brighten her day, and that’s who you are! You can use the following heartfelt words as paragraphs for your best friend when she is also sad.

Thank you for being you!

Thank you for being my accomplice, my alcoholic friend, my roadmate, my telepathic friend, my gossip girl, my personal trainer, my dance partner, and more.

Thank you for all the wonderful memories, wrapped in a bow of nostalgia, so beautiful that I have tears in my eyes.

Thank you for the times when we laughed so much, the times when we danced as if no one was watching, the times when we talked all night and refused to sleep. Thank you for being you.

True friends can speak without words

A true friend always understands, even when the other does not say or do anything. You have always understood me, even when I am silent as my best and true friend.

Thank God our paths crossed and I met a special friend like you. I appreciate every moment with you, my dear friend, and I love you very much.

I know how lucky I am to call you my best friend

We were together and we were separate. We were nice, and in some cases even hours, but we always remained friends.

No matter what obstacles came our way or how many other people tried to break our friendship in half, we stood the test of time.

Most people have not been lucky enough to have such a strong friendship in their lifetime, but I know how lucky I am to call you my best friend.

Thanks to you, I really know what love is

You have inspired me to be the best version of myself I can be, and I hope that I can somehow repay you for everything you have done for me. Without you, I would be a completely different person. You have taught me so much about life, and thanks to you I really know what love is.

I think I’m trying to say I love you

Friendship is one of the most enjoyable things life has to offer, and I refuse to take it for granted. I refuse to take you for granted.

You, my best friend, my sister, my accomplice. Even when everything I see is the worst in me, you still see the best. You remind me who I am and who I want to be. You make me a better person.

I found a real friend in you

I can honestly say that I have found a true friend in you, and I hope that in 20 years we will be able to look back on our past and just be so happy that we had such a close and meaningful friendship. You really are the best friend I have ever had and I love you to the end!

These years have been some of the best in my life

Every time we communicate, communicate, communicate, I will cherish these moments for the rest of my life. You are the one I can really trust, and I could never imagine anyone else as my best friend.

I hope that maybe one day we can add another f to the end of BF, because I hope that’s the way it should be, and your friendship is one in a trillion, and I would never change it. I will always be there for you, and that’s a promise.

To my wonderful friend…

Today, as every other day, I pray that our friendship will always flourish and know no end. It will always be as fresh as the morning river.

Every day will be another chance to cherish and love each other much more than ever before, and we will always be together until the end of time. I love you beyond the stars, my lovely friend.

Our friendship is perfect, which makes me so happy

It seems like we were supposed to be best friends, and I’m glad we finally figured that out, because I don’t think I could have done it without you in high school or anything.

You are my shoulder to weep on, and my arm to lean on, and I am the same for you. There aren’t many people in my life for whom I would die, but when it comes to you, I would die a million times if you wanted me to.

You are the best friend in the world, and I appreciate everything in you.

You are my best friend because you keep me on the ground

You’re my best friend because you’re not afraid to call me my shit or disagree with me. I can’t get rid of something when I’m with you.

You will tell me what I have to hear, but everyone else is afraid to tell me. Your honesty is damn refreshing, although sometimes swallow a bitter pill. Thank you for that. You are my best friend for life.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEST FRIEND PARAGRAPHS FOR HIM AND HER

Are you excited about your best friend’s birthday? Well, don’t forget to express this excitement with the right words and quotes for your birthday! (I confess, I only put quotation marks here because it rhymes.)

Joke aside. There are many terrific birthday quotes for friends, but nothing can surpass the unique birthday paragraphs. Enjoy a list of items about your best friend’s birthday (or his).

It’s hard to find words to convey how much your friendship means to me

You were a part of every important moment in my life, and you were with me when I had difficulties or sorrows. On this day of your birth, I wish you all the happiness and blessings. Happy birthday, my dear friend.

Dear best friend…

Today is your day, and I want to take this opportunity to tell you how wonderful you are to me. You showed me love, even when I could not love myself and always took care of me. Happy birthday best friend, great year!

You are a blessing to me and everyone around you.

For a wonderful soul full of love and life, you are truly a blessing to me and everyone around you. Your adventurous spirit, full of love and happiness, is one of the things I value in you.

Your level of intelligence and wisdom surpasses all, and your gentle soul is what amazes me and makes me think what an angel you are. Happy birthday dear friend.

I am proud of you

I am proud of you and your achievements. The road was not smooth, but you have come so far. I am happy and grateful to heaven for you. You are my champion and my best friend. Happy birthday to my hero of all time.

Your best friend is the one who challenges you to become a better person

Someone who is patient cannot see you sad or in tears. Someone who remains faithful, loyal and devoted to what you both share, and someone who stands by you in everything. I’m glad, because that’s exactly what you are to me. Happy birthday, dear!

Dear…

May this special day be filled with love memories, full of fun and the company of good friends, I pray that love finds its way into your heart and the blessing finds its way into your home. Happy birthday, dear friend!

Thanks to you, the world becomes brighter and more beautiful

I have never had such a close friend. We have shared so much with each other, and I really hope you know how much I love and appreciate you. Congratulations on your birthday and I always wish you the best.

A friend like you deserves all the wonderful things in life not only today but every day

Happy birthday. I send wonderful hopes and dreams on your way. May all your wishes come true.

You deserve the world

I hope that on your birthday you will get a great return from your investment of love and positive emotions. You spend so much time giving to others and sharing this wonderful joy with the world. I love you.

You are beautiful inside and out

You are so unforgiving and real. You are truly a wonderful friend. I am grateful for the gift to you in my life. Happy birthday, friend.

WHAT DO YOU SAY TO YOUR BEST FRIEND IN THE LONG PARAGRAPH?

Best friends deserve to know what they mean to us. Your best friend is the most important person in your life, and that’s exactly what you need to tell them.

Love messages and love letters are not just for your boyfriend or girlfriend. You need to treat your best friends like the love of your life.

Given all this, enjoy a list of long, exciting paragraphs about your best friend.

To you, my best friend and my soulmate

I’m not a very good writer and I can express my emotions even worse, but I will still try to write a few words to you - the person to whom I owe a lot.

I just want to tell you how grateful I am for you.

Thank you for all you have done for me all these years; for being my best friend, the sister I never had, my greatest support, and my personality.

Thank you for being the only person, apart from my immediate family, who never gave up on me.

The only one who never turned her back on me, even when I deserved it, and the only one who never left me hanging.

For all the sleepless nights you’ve spent with me, convincing me that some fool is not worth crying over.

For all the times when you believed in me, when no one else (including me) believed. All the time you were there to catch me when I fell and help me get up when I failed.

Thank you for all the time you wiped my tears and did your best to bring a smile back to my face.

I can try to write as many nice paragraphs as possible for you, but I will never be able to express my love for you.

This love cannot be expressed in words, but here … I tried.

There will be times when we will not talk to each other

There will be times when our paths will not intersect because they were destined to do so or we did not want them to intersect.

There will be times when you don’t call me your best friend and I don’t call you my best friend .

There will be times when the stormy weather of life seemed to break the bond between us and make us abandon each other.

But there are some things you need to know. I will never give up on us.

As long as I live, I will make sure that our friendship never breaks down. I will do my best because I can’t imagine my life without you.

No matter what happens in our lives, you will always be my best friend. I love you best.

I thank God for the day our paths crossed

It was that day that I met my other half, my other half. Who said you have to have a romantic relationship to be a soul mate?

You have a special place in my heart. You are a beautiful person with a heart of gold. Your presence has brought so much happiness into my life.

I’m not sure anyone can make me as happy as you, day in and day out. Every moment spent with you is outrageous!

I always want to be in your friendly company, to have that long conversation that always makes us laugh or smile at the end. I will continue to be faithful to you and support you - this is what my friends do.

Thanks to you, I laugh harder, cry a little less and smile a lot more

Thanks to you, I learned so much that I would not have learned if you had not been with me.

Thanks to you, my life experience seems much richer, much fuller.

Thanks to you, I can proudly say that there is someone in the world who loves me for who I am - in all my madness and boring moments, and in everything in between.

Thanks to you, I can say that I am the best person who becomes happier with you than with my best friend.

My best friend, I can’t believe we’ve known each other for so many years

We went through so much together. There are so many stories we need to tell our children someday.

Also, of course, there are stories we want to keep to ourselves and never remember again.

I hope that one day we will wreak havoc and laugh in the old people’s home together, tripping over each other with our frames and walkers.

Wouldn’t it be cool to say that we had fifty, 60, maybe even 70 years of friendship behind our belts?

No matter how long you stay in my life, you will always be my best friend. I don’t know how I would have lived my life without you. I love you to the moon and back!

We are the perfect duo, and you know it! It’s like in TV shows or stories you hear

We are partners who can solve any crime together. If our life magically turned into a TV show, I’m sure everyone would watch it!

Because we are one of those people who laugh so hard, we cry.

We have our jokes, our agenda, our language - if you think about it, maybe a TV show is not such a great idea.

I want to say that no one understands me as you do. You know when I’m in pain, you know when my smile is fake.

One simple thing, I’m fine, will never be able to satisfy you.

When I pretend to be okay, you go with the flow, you don’t bother me, but you don’t walk away from me until you see that I’m done with what bothered me.

And, of course, after that, I always tell you what really happened. I don’t know how, but you will understand me.

You always know exactly what to say and how to treat me. Thank you for being a wonderful friend.

You have such a wonderful impact on me and my life every day

You are one of the smartest young women I have ever met, not to mention cute, kind, happy, cheerful, loving and absolutely beautiful.

You have a Golden Heart and a personality to keep and keep in a glass box.

You make me laugh when I just want to cry. Your smile is as contagious as the flu, and every time you’re sad, I feel like I should be.

You really are an absolutely incredible person. I have never been lucky in my life and I have never been so proud to have someone like you.

You and only you are my best friend.

Having you as a friend is a privilege I’m not sure I deserve

Sometimes I wonder what I deserve for you in my life. Our friendship is very valuable to me.

It cannot even be compared to the best gold. Whenever I need you, you are there to give me a shoulder to cry on.

You listen to my problems, you nod, even when you disagree with me - simply because you know that at this moment I need only support, not condemnation.

I am writing this to you because I have an insatiable need to let you know that I will always be with you as you are with me.

I will listen to you and no matter what, I will always try to put a smile on your face.

I consider it the mission of my life. I love you more than you can imagine, and I hope to be a great friend for many years to come.

Dear best friend, I know you are arguing with me about this, but I really think you deserve this world

It strikes me that you don’t even realize what a good friend you are. In fact, you didn’t know about it most of the time.

That is why I am writing this letter - a simple heartfelt letter to my best friend , my soulmate, my person, you.

The only one who knows me so deeply, but decides to love me so proudly. I must admit that I often catch myself thinking about what I deserve you for.

You came at the right time in my life, and you got stuck in everything.

I thank God every day that our paths have crossed, because you are the best thing that has happened to me in a long time.

Thanks to you, my life has changed for the better.

Thank you very much!

Dear Besti, I never doubted our friendship.