40 Super Cute Texts "Good Morning" That Will Make Your Loved One Smile

40 Super Cute Texts “Good Morning” That Will Make Your Loved One Smile.

40 Super Cute Texts "Good Morning" That Will Make Your Loved One Smile


  1. I dreamed of you last night.

  2. I hope you slept well.

  3. You are my sun.

  4. You are so beautiful.

  5. I can’t wait to meet you today!

  6. I would like to wake up next to you.

  7. I love you.

  8. You are the best. I hope you have a great day today.

  9. You are my favorite coffee.

  10. You make every new day better.

  11. I already miss you.

  12. You are the first thing I think when I wake up.

  13. I get butterflies because I know I’ll see you later.

  14. Tell me if I can do something for you today.

  15. I’m always proud of you.

  16. I count down the minutes until I see you again.

  17. I really need you now.

  18. Thank you for the perfect night last night.

  19. I can’t stop thinking about you.

  20. I am so lucky to have you.

  21. Every day I discover something new in you that I like.

  22. I wish we could just hug by the end of the day.

  23. You. I. Lunch. Today. I treat.

  24. Everything is boring without you.

  25. Being with you is even better than sleeping.

  26. I’ll bring you coffee later.

  27. You are wonderful. Keep that in mind.

  28. Only you can make my day better.

  29. I am your biggest fan.

  30. I hope you know I’m here for you if you need anything.

  31. I am so in love with you.

  32. Knowing that I can see you and hug you makes every morning the best morning.

  33. I hope to make you happy just as you make me every day.

  34. Good morning to my favorite person in the world.

  35. We will plan for the weekend. I need more time with you.

  36. I do not know how I deserved you, but I am very grateful that I have you.

  37. Today is a beautiful day, but not as beautiful as you.

  38. I can’t wait to hear your voice today.

  39. Thank you for supporting me every day.

  40. I wish we could just pack our bags and go somewhere far together. Just now.