How to Wish Grandfather on His 91th Birthday?

How to wish grandfather on his 91st birthday? We have compiled best wishes, SMS, Messages, and quotes to wish your grandfather on his 91st birthday.

How to wish grandfather on his 91st birthday?

I want your formula to reach 91 right now!
You keep the restless eyes of a child
who has just come out into the world.
At the same time,
you have been nourished by the wisdom that experience gives
to those who know how to live.
I am lucky to enjoy you
and I try to learn from you every day.
Congratulations!



Together with you and for you I keep my best memories
that help me face problems
and solve them, despite everything.
You are my example and my guide,
therefore I am grateful to be able to toast
once again for your health.
For your intelligence and your gift of people,
for your horizon without limits,
I raise my glass with joy.
Happy Birthday!


Someone said that getting old
is still the only way to live for many years.
But you have not only lived nine decades
but you have lived with all the intensity
and love.
I wish I could come
to this instance of life like you!
Congratulations!


At the request of the Dawn
the god Zeus granted immortality to Tithonos
although he did not favor him with eternal youth.
Why fall in love with eternity
if you can live each day with passion?
True glory is leaving a mark
that someone else wants to follow.
I wish you on your day
that you celebrate life once again
that you continue to trace your beautiful path for nothing ephemeral, a
path that I long to follow with all my heart.
I thank you for existing!

While modern life runs at a fast pace,
you seem to stop along the way,
contemplate the flight of a bird without haste,
squeeze the hand of your grandson
and delay in telling him a story.
This is how it pays to reach 91!
I wish you all the happiness in the world,
today and always!


I want to express to you all my admiration
for being such a wonderful person.
Turning a birthday can be seen as inevitable.
Or it can be seen, as in your case,
as a happy event
for having known how to surround you with love.
I hope you have many more years
and that the beauty of life
does not cease to surprise you as it does today.
I love you very much and wish you
a very happy birthday!


You have challenged each day
like a true climber
who yearns to reach the top
and still save the breath to continue.
Although your peak is never a climax.
Your cusp is open to surprises
and challenges
to allow you to advance
with joy on your way.
Congratulations on your day!


You are amazing!
It is enviable how far you have come in life,
the amount of things you have accomplished
and the great amount of energy you still have left.
Many would need more than one life to get to
start half of everything you have finished.
I have not seen anyone achieve as many goals as you!
Enjoy this birthday a lot,
I assure you that the whole family will be by your side
to make this day one of the good ones.


They told me once that my grandmother had lived a long time.
He did not believe it, he thought that it was impossible for a single person to
achieve so many things and fight so much.
But over the years I have been able to get to know you well
and today I assure you:
you have achieved everything you wanted!
I congratulate you for this and for reaching your 90 years
with so much desire to live and such a good mood.


You should write a book or, better,
someone should write a book about you.
I would love to be able to reach your 90s
and say that I have experienced so much,
that I have suffered, cried and laughed so much.

You are a reference to follow, always maintain that strength.
Happy Birthday!


If you don't mind, I think this year we won't put
all the candles on the cake.
There are too many!
Almost as many as experiences you have accumulated
and lives you carry inside you.
Your patience and courage are greatly admired and
we all love you madly in the family.
Congratulations!


I went to buy candles to put on your cake
but only managed to get half your age.
You would have enough energy
to blow out 91 or more candles though !
Despite everything you've been through in life,
you've always remained strong and firm
and that is something to admire.
Happy 90th anniversary, grandpa!


As the saying goes:
you're going to bury us all!
Your will to live is contagious
and that is noticed by anyone who spends
just a little time with you.
I love you enormously,
congratulations!


We have lived good and bad moments,
we have cried and laughed
but the important thing is that
we have overcome all that and we have done it together.
Let's toast your 91 years of wisdom
and unconditional love to the whole family.


You are not good with new technologies
and you almost always confuse our names,
but your stews would make a thousand men fall in love!
On a day as special as today we hope
you never lose that charisma and vitality.
Congratulations!


Over the years the family has grown
and you have seen us all lose our diapers.
You are the life of the party, never forget it.
Happy 91th birthday!

If you liked these how to wish grandfather on his 91st birthday than do visit this also.
Quotes about difficult husband