100 Quotes About Difficult Husband

In current times, unfortunately there is a high percentage of divorces , marriages that are destroyed by the friction of coexistence and the hustle and bustle of a life full of activities that, in the end, teaches us that we take little care of close relationships with the people we love. . But our next article is aimed at all those who have managed to save their love from the ravages of life . Specifically, we have compiled a selection of quotes about difficult husband to help all those wives who want to fan the flame of their marriage.

100 Quotes About Difficult Husband

If you have by your side one of those special people who make your day to day fantastic in every way, if he is also your husband and makes you feel like the luckiest woman in the world, we want to help you with these phrases for my husband ; so you can dedicate some nice words to him on any occasion. Because we must never miss the opportunity to open our hearts and express our feelings. We hope they are helpful!

How to propose a boy after break up in chatting

100 quotes about difficult husband, because I would marry him again!

1. Every day that I spend being your wife, I realize how lucky I am to live such an amazing life.


2. If my life were a ship, you would be the anchor that holds me in place and the sails that would take me on a beautiful journey.


3. The greatest security of my life is not only loving you, but also knowing that you will always be there to love me no matter what.


4. I am the proud wife of a perfectly imperfect husband. He is the only one in this world capable of tolerating my madness. 


5. If my life were a business, having reached an irrevocable and unconditional relationship with you has been the most profitable decision in history. 


6. Your love for me is impeccable, your commitment impeccable. Your only concern is my happiness, you make me feel very special.


7. In the midst of suffocation caused by life's troubles, your love comes like a breath of fresh air.


8. I love how you care about me. How you keep working to be a better man even on the days when I fail to be a better woman.


9. I could easily say that I love you to death, but I really want to live forever to love you forever.


10. Much more than attraction, lust, and passion, our marriage embodies honesty, caring, and affection. I love you.


11. The best part of our marriage is that the look in your flirtatious eyes still makes me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world.


12. Who cares if opposites attract or not? Even if we were not opposites, I would still love you very much.


13. All the days of my life are perfect because they begin and end with loving you.


Phrases for my husband, Every day of my life is perfect because they start and end loving you.


14. I need to start the morning with him and end the day with him. It's not coffee, but my husband's kiss. 


15. Everything in my life revolves around a single thought: how can I keep you happy, because I love you so much.


16. You are not just a friend, you are my love. You are not just my love, you are my heart. You are not just my heart, you are my life. You are not just my life, you are my everything.


17. Life is complicated but simply sharing it with you makes everything easier. 


18. Nothing says "home" like my husband's arms. I love you!


19. I love you not only because you are my husband, but because I know that you always want the best for me.


20. Life has blessed me with more than I could have ever asked for. And that blessing is you, my love!


21. Without you I am nothing, with you I am something. Together, we are everything. 


22. I can stop falling for the chocolate, but never for you.


23. The woman who said that all men are equal obviously never met a man like you.


Phrases for my husband, a woman who said that all men are equal, obviously never met a man like you.


24. You are like a wonderful kaleidoscope: every time I look into your eyes, I see a beautiful, radiant, magical, perfect and colorful future.


25. You have learned to focus on being the best person for me, instead of focusing on how I can be the best person for you. You have made loving easy.


26. You are my best gift not because you are perfect but because you never stop trying to be the best version of yourself for me.


27. You are the reason I cannot erase this silly smile from my face.


28.  I am a proud wife of a great husband.


29. I still fall in love with you every day. 


30. Never ask why I love you. Just accept that I do, and I will do it for the rest of my life.


31. Marriage is trying to solve between the two problems that would never have arisen while being alone. - Eddy Cantor


32. In any marriage that has lasted more than a week, there are grounds for divorce. The key is to always find reasons for marriage. - Robert Anderson


33. If staying married to you for the rest of my life is crazy, then I don't want to be sane.


34. Whatever our souls are made of, yours and mine are made of the same. - Emily Brontë


35. Where there is marriage without love, there will be love without marriage. - Benjamin Franklin


36. Love opens the parenthesis, marriage closes it. - Victor Hugo


37. We have changed over the years, but the sparkle in your eyes is brighter than ever, and my love for you is even stronger.


38. A marriage of convenience is called a marriage of people who do not agree at all. - Oscar Wilde


39. If I had to live my life again, next time I would find you sooner so I can love you longer.


40. The age of marriage comes much earlier than the age of love. - Friedrich Nietzsche


41. The woman cries before marriage, the man after.


42. If I know what love is, it is because of you. - Herman Hesse


43. The best basis for a happy marriage is mutual misunderstanding. - Oscar Wilde


44. If I had to choose again, I would also choose you.


45. Marry an archaeologist. The older you get, the more charming it will find you. - Christie Agatha


46. Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite.


47. I love you not only for what you have become, but for what you have made of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.


48. A happy marriage is a long conversation that always seems too short. - André Maurois


49. In all the world there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine. - Maya Angelou


50. My advice is to get married: if you find a good wife you will be happy, if not, you will become a philosopher. - Socrates


51. Undoubtedly the happiest time of marriage is the honeymoon; the trouble is that to repeat it, very unpleasant things have to happen. - Noel Clarasó


52. I love you not only for who you are, but for who I am when I am with you.


53. The best marriage would be one that reunited a blind woman with a deaf husband. - Michel de Montaigne


54.  When I tell you that I love you, I don't do it out of habit. I do it to remind you that you are the best thing that has happened to me in life.


55. It is not necessary to choose for wife but to the woman that one would choose for friend if it were man. - Joseph Joubert


56. At all times I see the truth in your eyes, I think of you every second of every day: you are my past, my present and my future. - Emily Winters


57. I know I love you because I can't sleep, because I know that reality is finally better than my dreams. - Dr. Seuss


58. The compass for navigating the high seas of marriage has not yet been discovered. - Heinrich Heine


59. Nothing in this world is perfect except our relationship; because even blemishes look perfectly romantic.


60. It is not true that marriage is indissoluble. Easily dissolves into boredom. - Chumy Chúmez


61. They are the first autumn leaves that touch your skin, I sit on the bench and I lose myself in it, without anything or anyone existing. Only you. 


62. The bonds of marriage are like others, they mature slowly. - Peter De Vries


63. When I try to think of all the reasons why I love you, my heart aches. I don't like to count so much.


64. Thank you for treating me in such a special way even on the days that are not our anniversary.


65. I will spend eternity loving you, taking care of you, respecting you, showing you every day that I hold you as high as the stars. - Steve Maraboli


66. Falling in love is easy, but staying in love is special.


67. When two people are connected at heart, it doesn't matter what you do, who you are or where you live; there are no limits or barriers.


68. The art of love is very much the art of perseverance. -Albert Ellis


69. Love is a symbol of eternity. Eliminate all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end.


70. A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, companionship, tolerance, and tenacity. The order varies each year. - Paul Sweeney


71. Every day of my life I will remember when I met you. Knowing you, loving you and wanting you are things that are present in me every day. 


72. Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy. They are the charming gardeners who make our soul flourish. - Marcel Proust


73. After all this time you are still amazing to me.


74. Get old with me, the best is yet to come. - Robert Browning


75. As we get older, as we change with age, there is one thing that will never change. I will always keep falling in love with you. - Karen Clodfelder


76. Love is always better with your best friend, that's why I married you.


77. No man or woman really knows what perfect love is until they have been married for a quarter of a century.


78. It is so nice to find that special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. - Rita Rudner


79. Two human loves make one divine. - Elizabeth Barrett Browning


80. A happy married man is one who understands all the words that his wife does not say.


81. The secret to a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know you are right if you love being with her all the time. - Julia Child


82. Love each other and be happy. It is as simple and as difficult as that. - Michael Leunig


83. If you lived a century, I would like to live a century and one more day so as not to have to live without you. - AA Milne


84. There is no more charming, friendly and kind relationship than a good marriage. - Martin Luther


85. True love is getting married one day and spending the rest of your life being glad you did.


86. My love for you started in a moment, grew over time and will last forever.


87.  Another year to create precious memories together.


88. True love stories never have an end. - Richard Bach


89. A great marriage is not when a perfect couple comes together. It is when an imperfect partner learns to accept their differences. - Dave Meurer


90. When a relationship is good, even if nothing in your life is going well, you feel like your world is complete. - Keith Sweat


91. No one has ever measured, even poets, how much a heart can hold. - Zelda Fitzgerald


92. I know I am in love because I see the world in your eyes, and your eyes in all parts of the world. -David Levesque


93. True love is not Romeo and Juliet. They are grandparents who have grown old loving each other.


94. Our wedding was many years ago. The celebration continues today.  - Gene Perret


95. Our love is like the ocean, so beautiful and so great. Thank you for being a part of my life.


96. I can't remember every moment of that day, but I could remember when I first looked into your eyes and felt like I fell in love.


97. A successful marriage requires falling in love many times and always with the same person. - Mignon McLaughlin


98. An anniversary is a time to celebrate the joys of today, the memories of yesterday, and the hopes of tomorrow.


99. Love is not looking at each other, but looking together in the same direction. - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry


100. True love is when you love someone until your last breath. - Brigitte Nicole


So far our compilation of quotes about difficult husband. Did you find them interesting? Do you believe in love for life? Tell us about your situation! Do you have a couple? Are you married or married? Do you usually dedicate love phrases to your partner? What do you usually tell him? We would like to share your own experience with you, so we suggest that you share with us some phrases for husband that you have used or would use with your partner. Are you up for it? We will be delighted to read you!