Funny (and Real) Short Stories To Laugh With Friends

Funny (and real) stories to laugh with friends.Because laughing together is always more fun!

Funny (and Real) Short Stories To Laugh With Friends
Funny (and Real) Short Stories To Laugh With Friends

Who said that real life is boring? Check out  some funny stories for you to have fun and share the good mood!

During a meeting with a salesman, he started talking about his wife and children, and how happy he was. I was intrigued, but I let him continue. Only when I looked down did I understand why he was sharing the details of his personal life with me: the leg, on which I was rubbing my foot to relieve an itch, was not the table leg!
- Eileen Gaskin

I went to a charity car auction , in which the cars were classified as "Anda" and "Não Liga". A “No League” was being auctioned.
The car had a broken windshield, two tires less, the front bumper hung, the front grille bent, the hood half-raised in a corner, and dented and chipped everywhere.
Before starting the bidding, the auctioneer announced the year of the car, the make and model, and then read the owner's observation:
- Attention: the radio does not work.
- Chick Mansur

I was hospitalized because of a terrible sinusitis, which left the left side of my face swollen. On the third day, the nurse wanted to show me that I was getting better, and said:
- Look, your wrinkles are back!
- Frances M. Krueger

Working in customer service at a car rental company, I got a call from a driver who needed a tow truck. He was stuck on a busy street, but he didn't know the model of the car he was driving. I insisted on a more detailed description, in addition to "a blue four-door car".
After a long pause, the driver detailed:
- My car is the one on fire.
- Daemien O'Keeffe

The plane was almost empty. When a beautiful young woman asked if the seat next to me was vacant, my ego went through the roof. Before long we had a pleasant conversation and she told me it was the first time she flew.
"My mom told me to sit next to someone I thought I could trust," she confessed, a little nervous. - And you are very similar to my father.
- Roy Ragsdale 

Many years ago, a co-worker and Idecided to clean a cabinet that was full of boxes and old papers. After hours of dust, cobwebs and sweat, we formed a pile of rubble in the middle of the room. We leave a note for cleaning staff on top of the pile: "It's trash, please take it." The next morning, the rubble was in the same place, but the note was gone.
- Cezar Jadir VN Arrué

After months of physical preparation, my 42-year-old husband and I took the hike to the Grand Canyon. After two exhausting days, we returned. To celebrate, we bought T-shirts with the words “I did the Canyon hike”. A month later, my husband was wearing the T-shirt when a boy approached.
- Did you really walk the Canyon? Asked the boy.
Radiant with pride, he replied:
- Of course I did!
- Do not play! Exclaimed the man. - How many years ago?
- Carol Latkiewicz

My nephew is a flight attendant. One day, during a flight, he tore the bottom of his pants. To avoid embarrassment, he decided to work in front of the drinks cart, with his back to him. The scheme worked well until it reached the last row and a passenger said in a low voice:
- Your fly is open.