13 Good Morning Messages that If You Send Your Girlfriend You Will Make Her Laugh

There are still men who are, as the song says, plated in the old way: they usually send flowers, give out chocolates, organize dinners and are retail with their partner.


However, times are changing and the signs of affection also change. But deep down, gentlemen will always be romantics, although we also know that women want a man who protects them and makes them laugh.

He Sold His Play Station to Buy Diapers for His Baby, Internet Applauds Its Responsibility

Learning a martial art is on your own, male. But as for making her laugh, here are some funny phrases of good morning that you can send to your girlfriend or the girl you like, so that each morning you wake up with a smile. Anyone can send you roses, but only you will rejoice the day with your messages.

Good Morning Messages 




  1. Do not forget to smile today. Remember that tomorrow you may miss a tooth.
  2. The best days of the week end with the letter "o": Saturday, Sunday and holiday.
  3. Your gift this morning is waiting in the kitchen; Do not forget to wash your plate.
  4. At nine o'clock we will go to dinner with your parents; If I'm still alive, then we go to the movies.
  5. Arriba, dormilona, ​​that time flies by and you do not want to fly away too.
  6. The beautiful dreams you had are not going to make you stay in bed.
  7. I do not want to ruin your romance with the pillow, but it's getting late.
  8. Good morning, love. I also wanted to stay in bed, but the coffee needs us.
  9. I decided to confess today what I feel for you, so I better start getting drunk.
  10. I know you love Saturdays of laziness, but it's barely Wednesday. Up, heart!
  11. Life is a dream, but that does not mean you can stay in bed all day.
  12. I did not want to wake you up, but I needed my arm to make breakfast.
  13. That vacation trip is not going to pay for itself, darling; so to work.