13 Funny Phrases that Define Your Love Life Perfectly or The Lack of It

Having a sense of humor is one of the secret ingredients of a satisfying life. You can have wealth, health and love, but a couple of laughter will always make all that better.


Especially if it is about love you have to have high doses of good humor. Whether it is to make the relationship with your partner more lasting or in case you have to heal a wound of heartbreak, laughing will always help you to enjoy more the company of your special girl, to wish her good morning or to have a consolation for being a forever alone So now we leave you 13 funny phrases for your love life or for the absence of it:

13 Good Morning Messages that If You Send Your Girlfriend You Will Make Her Laugh

13 Funny Phrases that Define Your Love Life Perfectly

1. I find it unfair not to find anyone who wants to fall in love with me ... if even the princesses kiss the frogs in the stories.

2. Life is too short to be always serious, it is best to laugh whenever you can, even if it is your own, since it will be most likely.

3. If I could kick the butt of the person who always spoils all my relationships ... I could not sit down.

4. I do not know why you do not melt when you're in the sun, if you're all hot.

5. I am not lazy, I am saving energy for when I find the love of my life to be able to give it to her.

6. If you still do not believe in love at first sight, I'm sure it's because I have to go through again.

7. Love will be blind, but a lot of money is spent on lingerie.

8. Since we know each other we do everything together, even skip the diet and get fat at the same time.

9. Women are very demanding; When Prince Charming finally appears, it is not the blue tone they wanted.

10. Love comes when you least expect it, but I believe that my address was lost.

11. You never really know your partner, until they get divorced.

12. I only like the best, that's why I only like you.

13. I like to get drunk just so I can see you twice.