Top 21 Best Breakup Love Quotes For BF And GF To Blame Each Other

Top 21 Best Breakup love quotes to send to your boyfriend or girlfriend.

Best Breakup Love Quotes
Best Breakup Love Quotes


  1. He needs "space" and "time," as if this were physics and not a human relationship.
  2. He's going to be sorry he lost you, stop worrying. Forget the past, forget the pain and remember what an incredible girl you are.
  3. Don't ever take a cheater back. Chances are either they will repeat the same mistakes. Second chances should be given to those people who are worth it. Be wise to whom you will give a second chance.
  4. Breakups hurt, but losing someone who doesn't respect and appreciate you is actually a gain, not a loss.
  5. If you truly want to be respected by people you love, you must prove to them that you can survive without them.
  6. There are those who break up always looking for someone better and holding on to the one they are with until that someone comes along.
  7. I didn't want to let you go, I didn't want our love to end, I didn't want you to find someone new. Because I knew in my heart would be too hurt to mend. But I did it, I let you go. I let go of all your lies and broken promises, I finally learned how to say goodbye.
  8. When he breaks up with you, it's because he finally realized that he wasn't good enough for you and that he's letting you go free to find the one.
  9. There is nothing sadder in this life than to watch someone you love walk away after they have left you. To watch the distance between your two bodies expand until there is nothing left but empty space and silence.
  10. Breaking up doesn't mean that no more love is left; it's more of trying to save the love that's left.
  11. Never settle, if it doesn't feel right, it's not suppose to.
  12. Don’t tell me I don’t know you when I’ve spent the last three years trying to forget you.
  13. He brought out the worst in me, and was the best thing that ever happened to me.
  14. Some things a heart won't listen to, I'm still holding out for you
  15. It's easy to say that you want to move on, but it's hard to do.
  16. I cannot compromise my respect for your love. You can keep your love, I will keep my respect.
  17. Stuart needs "space" and "time," as if this were physics and not a human relationship.
  18. It is our wounds that create in us a desire to reach for miracles. The fulfillment of such miracles depends on whether we let our wounds pull us down or lift us up towards our dreams.
  19. It is better to lock up your heart with a merciless padlock, than to fall in love with someone who doesn't know what they mean to you.
  20. I'm going to smile like nothing's wrong, pretend like everything's all right, act like its all perfect, even though inside it really hurts.
  21. The hardest thing I will ever do is walk away still loving you.