I Hate You Quotes If He/She Cheated With You

Do you want to say I hate you because he or she cheated with you than this quotes, sms, messages are really going to express your feelings.

I Hate You Quotes
I Hate You Quotes



Did he cheat you and you did not like it and you are such angry that you want to break with him/her.

If you are serious about break up with him/her than this quotes are about hate and they seriously express that you hate him or her.

If you want to express that you are not feeling comfortable in this relationship and you are damn angry with his or her attitude and want to get rid over of this relationship than use this i hate you quotes.

You will love this quotes :-

Teasing love sms so she starts loving you
Sad love quotes for your Ex to bring them back

This are "I HATE YOU" quotes,sms and messages and will help you to express your anger and emotions towards him or her.

I hate you quotes



(1)If I treated you the way you treated me, you would hate me.

(2)I don't hate you, but let's put it this way. If I had a bucket of water and you were on fire, I would drink the water.

(3)I don't hate you; I am just disappointed you turned into everything you said you would never be.
You showed me why people cannot be trusted.

(4)I would rather die in misery and pain than take you back in my arms again. I hate you.

(5)If I knew it was going to hurt this bad I would have never told you "I love you".





(6)You should not have pretended to like my romantic rants if you just wanted to get into my pants. I trusted you and loved you like crazy not knowing that all you wanted to do was bed me. I hate you.

(7)Even after the way you walked away I would not stop myself from falling in love again. I am sure someone special is out there who can soothe all my heart's pain.

(8)Dear Ex- boyfriend: Do not worry, I am not jealous. I already know what kind of shit your downgrade will get already.

(9)I am hurt, I am alone, I am depressed, I cry myself to sleep and I hate myself all because of you.

(10)Before you ask me why I want to break up with you ask your heart why it did not love me like how it was supposed to.