10 Motivating Lines That Turned Failures Into Most Successful One

This motivating lines will tell you how most failure people like me can turn into most successful person in life.

10 Motivating Lines That Turned Failures Into Most Successful One
10 Motivating Lines That Turned Failures Into Most Successful One


This are the best motivating lines to motivate yourself or someone else. Use this whenever you feel someone is depressed or in tension.

May be you are not getting a job and you are so much in tension for your future than use this lines it will motivate you and bring positive energy.

If you are afraid of doing something and you are not sure that will you get success? Than read these lines and it will help you to take a strong decision.

So this motivating lines are of worth attention and you must use these. This are very famous because these are told by those persons who once were failure and due to their strong will they became successful.

So these inspiring lines are the essence of their success.

Best of luck.

Read these if you want to be successful in reality



(1)I believe that the only courage anybody ever needs is the courage to follow your own dreams.
–Oprah Winfrey

(2)I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
–Michael Jordan

(3)Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why it’s called the present.
–Unknown

(4)Don't wait. The time will never be just right.
–Napoleon Hill

(5)Life isn’t about getting and having, it’s about giving and being.
–Kevin Kruse





(6)If you can dream it, you can achieve it.
–Zig Ziglar

(7)How am I going to live today in order to create the tomorrow I'm committed to?
–Anthony Robbins

(8)Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.
–Les Brown

(9)Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.
–Farrah Gray

(10)I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
–Maya Angelou