Good Night Quotes For Today (13 December)

Good night quotes for today(13 december). 

Wish your lovable persons with these truly awesome good night sms, messages and sayings.

Did you read :-  Good morning Messages






No. Marvelous shayari if she forgot you
1
Sweet dreams, my sweet girl. You’ll be on my mind all night. I hope you will think of me too. Goodnight.
2
Goodnight, my dear. You can sleep well knowing I’m here to chase away your fears.
3
Your sweet time of today is ending Now, Forget bad Incidents, Remembers beautiful Moments, to refresh your mind wish you a sweet sleep. Good Night !
4
Ur dream determines Ur goals, Ur goals map out Ur actions, Ur actions create results, And the results bring u success.! Good Nite my Friend have a nice dreams
5
Morning can wait a little longer to come. A night with you, dear, makes me want to chase away the sun.
6
The night is silent, calm and still. But I toss and turn because you’re not here. Missing you so much tonight. Goodnight, my dear.
7
True persons & well wishers in our life are like the stars that shine constantly. But we often fail to see them till the dark hours come into our lives. Gøød night!
8
The nights are painfully longer without you here. When I get my hands on you, I’ll never let you wander again. Love you and goodnight.
9
Go to sleep and have pleasant dreams. And when you wake, I hope each one comes true. Have a good night’s sleep.
10
Wen éyes struggle 2 rémain open; When mind shuts off completely; It's a signal to renéw ur energy; By sleéping and dréaming. Gòód Night!! N Swéét Dreams!
11
This is a good night message to my cuddle partner. Don’t give my cuddles away. Save all your love for me. Love always, goodnight