12 Shayari To Express Deep Love That You Miss Her Too Much

Shayari to send if you love someone very deeply and you miss her too much. 12 Best shayari that will express your emotion.

12 Shayari To Express Deep Love That You Miss Her Too Much
12 Shayari To Express Deep Love That You Miss Her Too Much



You lover her/him but unable to say to her than this shayari will convey your message and reach up to the heart of your dear girlfriend or boyfriend. It happens when I loved my girlfriend too much internally but could not say to her directly than I took help of shayari and sms and messages and you will not believe that it really worked, than she asked me do you love me? I was shocked because I wanted today her but in a different way so that she lies in dilemma. I just took safe side. And see today I am about to marry that girl soon. So this is the case why I love shayari too much. Technology made it simple. Now whenever I have to send some beautiful love sms and messages to her. I take help of my own blog and find some of the best shayari and send to her. I miss her too much because she lives somewhere and I live too far from her. So I miss her too much and this is the shayari that convey my message to her heart that how badly I am missing her and how purely I love her. I love you darling.

I know you read this blog and today one more time I want to say to you that I miss you too much and I love you too much. Please come back to me. Muaaaaaah.

This Shayari are shared by :-

 Guest Author :- Mr. Pankaj Jain


Pankaj jain works in eureka forbes. He loves shayari and choose bestofshayari.blogspot.in to share his quality work. He is a big fan of shayari and loves our blog.








Why Submit Your shayari On Our blog?



  • You can also submit your shayari and get exposure in our blog audience.
  • 30,000 People daily visit this blog. So why you want to leave a chance of becoming famous.
  • Submit your shayari and be famous.

Deep Love shayari


राह तकते हुए जब थक गयी मेरी आँखे ... फिर तुझे ढूंड ने मेरी आँख से आंसू निकले ।।।

अब तेरा नाम हथेलियों पर नहीं लिखते.! कारोबार में सबसे हाथ मिलाना पड़ता है..!!

छोड दिया हमारा साथ तो कोई गम नहीँ। भुल जायेँगे आप हमे, भुलने वाले हम नहीँ। मुलाकत हो ना पाई तो कोई बात नही। आपकी एक याद मुलाकत से कम नही।

आ तेरे पैरों पे मरहम लगा दूँ ऐ मुकद्दर कुछ चोट तो तुझे भी आई होगी, मेरे सपनों को ठोकर मारने के बाद...

दिल में आशाएं बहुत हैं; जिंदगी में दुःख बहुत हैं; कब की मार डालती ये दुनिया हमें; पर दोस्तों की दुआओं में दम बहुत है।

वो एक ख़त जो तूने कभी लिखा ही नहीं !! मैं रोज़ बैठ के उसका ज़वाब लिखता हूँ !!!

वो रिश्ते भी कुछ खास हैं तो अनजाने में बन जाते हैं; पहले तो दिल से फिर जिंदगी से जुड़ जाते हैं; लोग कहते हैं उनको दोस्ती; जिसमें अनजाने भी अपने बन जाते हैं।

रोज ढलता हुआ सूरज कहता है मुझसे,आज उसको बेवफा हुए एक दिन और बीत गया ।

खुशियां तो तकदीरो में होनी चाहिए तस्वीरो में तो हर कोई मुस्कुराता है !!

मौसम ने अपना मिजाज आज ईस कदर जमाया है... लगता है खुदा को रुलाने आज कोई आशिक उनकी महफिल मे आया है ..!!

Parwah kar uski jo teri parwah kare Zindagi mein jo kabi na tanha kare Jaan ban ke utar jaa uski ruh mein Jo jaan se b jyada tujhse wafa kare

मुझे मालूम है कि ये ख़्वाब झूठे हैं और ख़्वाहिशे अधूरी हैं, मगर जिंदा रहने के लिए कुछ ऐसी ग़लतफ़हमियाँ जरूरी हैं.