11 Life Quotes For Girls ♥♥♥

11 Life quotes for girls. Send to girls these are the best and top i guarantee for that.

Life Quotes For Girls
Life Quotes For Girls
Send this awesome life quotes to girls and motivate them for anything like if they are facing depression or in state of sadness then the life quotes may work for them. It will charge them and give a hope of success and they will start working on it. So these life quotes for girls are amazing and will change the behaviour of a girl.

I hope you will like these life quotes for girls. So just enjoy this life quote for girls and send it to your girlfriend, wife, sister or to any other girl.

Life quotes for girls

  ♥In this world full of pain nd sorrow, maybe once in a lifetime, u'll find some1 who will make u feel wonderful. Hang on to tht some1 no matter wht!


     God allows us to experience the low points of life in order to teach us lessons we could 9t learn in any othr way. The way we learn those lessons is 9t to deny the feelings bt to find the meanings underlying thm.


     Don't go through life, grow through life.


     whn u were born, u cried nd the world rejoiced. Live ur life so tht whn u die, the world cries nd u rejoice.


     1 day at a time--this is enough. Do 9t look back nd grieve over the past for it is g1; nd do 9t be troubled about the future, for it has 9t yet come. Live in the present, nd make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering.




     The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross nd which to burn


     Life's challenges r 9t supposed to paralyze u, they're supposed to help u discover who u r.


     Life is like a box of crayons. Most people r the 8-color boxes, bt wht u're really looking for r the 64-color boxes with the sharpeners on the back. I fancy myself to be a 64-color box, though I've got a few missing. It's ok though, bcoz I've got some more vibrant colors like periwinkle at my disposal. I hve a bit of a problem though in tht I can only meet the 8-color boxes. Does any1 else hve tht problem? I mean thr r so many different colors of life, of feeling, of articulation.. so whn I meet some1 who's an 8-color type.. I'm like, "hey girl, magenta!" nd she's like, "oh, u mean purple!" nd she goes off on her purple thing, nd I'm like, "no - I want magenta!"


     I've learned tht people will forget wht u said, people will forget wht u did, bt people will nver forget how u made thm feel.



  ♥Enjoy life. This is 9t a dress rehearsal.


     Life is 10% wht happens to u nd 90% how u react to it.