10 Powerful God Quotes

10 Powerful god quote to have some faith in God and to spirituality.
10 Powerful God Quotes
10 Powerful God Quotes



Use this god quotes for your relatives on special occasions or when they are in bad situations so that they get motivated by you and have some faith in God and become spiritual.

God, who 4esaw ur tribulation, has specially armed u to go through it, 9t without pain bt without stain


God, to me, it seems, is a verb, 9t a noun, proper or improper.
 

Every evening I turn my worries over to God. He's going to be up all night anyway.


If thr were no God, it would hve been necessary to invent him.


Sure God created man be4e woman, bt thn again u always make a rough draft be4e creating the final masterpiece.



I want to know how God created this world. I m 9t interested in this or tht phenomenon, in the spectrum of this or tht element. I want to know His thoughts; the rest r details.
 

We're 9t necessarily doubting tht God will do the best 4 us; we r wondering how painful the best will turn out to be
 

God makes three requests of his children: Do the best u can, where u r, with wht u hve, now


God grant me the courage 9t to give up wht I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.
 

God loved the birds nd invented trees. Man loved the birds nd invented cages.