10 Best God SMS,Messages And Quotes

Best God sms, messages,quotes collection to receive god's blessings. Send this to anybody. Good collection.





God sms messages are the best way to inspire someone. This messages are very inspirational it can ignite the feelings of god in anybody. This are only 10 god text sms messages but in future we will upload more for you. Till then enjoy this best god sms and text messages.



GOD SMS TEXT MESSAGES AND QUOTES COLLECTION



Our deepest fear is not tht we r inadequate. Our deepest fear is tht we r powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, tht frightens us most. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I 2 be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?' Actually, who r U not 2 be? U r a child of God. Ur playing small does not serve "THE" world. there is nothing enlightened about shrinking so tht people won't feel insecure around U. We were born 2 make manifest "THE" glory of God tht is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And whn we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission 2 do "THE" same. As we r liberated from our own fear, our presence au2matically liberates others.

God places "THE" heaviest burden on those who can carry its weight.

wht we r is God's gift 2 us. wht we become is our gift 2 God.

We need 2 find God, and he can't be found in noise and restlessness. God is "THE" friend of silence. See how nature - trees, flowers, grass- grows in silence; see "THE" stars, "THE" moon and "THE" sun, how they move in silence... We need silence 2 be able 2 2uch souls.

whn God gave U 2 me he never said tht U were mine, tht I could keep U always--only borrowed 4 a time. Now, He's called U home, I'm sad and I shed tears. Yet, I'm glad He loaned U 2 me and we had "THE"se many years.

I asked God 4 strength tht I might achieve. I was made weak tht I might learn humbly 2 obey. I asked 4 health tht I might do greater things. I was given infirmity tht I might do better things. I asked 4 riches tht I might be happy. I was given poverty tht I might be wise. I asked 4 power tht I might hve "THE" praise of men. I was given weakness tht I might feel "THE" need of God. I asked 4 all things tht I might enjoy life. I was given life tht I might enjoy all things. I got nothing tht I asked 4, but everything I hoped 4. Almost despite myself, my unspoken prayers were answered. I am, among all men, most richly blessed.

God allows us 2 experience "THE" low points of life in order 2 teach us lessons we cudn't learn in any o"THE"r way. "THE" way we learn those lessons is not 2 deny "THE" feelings but 2 find "THE" meanings underlying "THE"m.

God whispers 2 us in our pleasures, speaks 2 us in our conscience, but shouts in our pains: It is His megaphone 2 rouse a deaf world

Though our feelings come and go, God’s love 4 us does not.

I am convinced tht He (God) does not play dice.