I Miss You Love Messages

I Miss You Love Messages

Sometimes it happens we miss someone too much because we understand his or her love when he goes away from us. And it becomes difficult for us to bear that missing emotions. We cry for that person and wish that he comes back again in our life. So if you are going through such emotions and missing someone too much then send this missing you sms and pray for them so that they come back in your life.



If you miss anyone terribly. then below we have some of the best miss you messages that you can send to your beloved ones.

Romantic Miss U Messages

I may hve nver known Ur value whn U were with me. Now tht U R g1 I wish U could get U back.

If U miss some1 even whn they R close U R in love.

A man who is missed by some1 back home is the richest man.

I hve been waiting 4 so long tht I hve 4gotten the reason al2gether.

Love makes U feel alive,
It brightens Ur day,
It makes U miss the person
Whn they R away.

With each passing day,
Ur memories R growing
Stronger in me,
I don’t know how 2 let
Go of thm nd become
Happy once again.

Missing U SMS Messages


Some things left und1
Some words remain unsaid,
Some feelings left unexpressed,
Time has passed fast between us
Now we R no more 2gether
Now we R world apart.

Even whn U R angry with me deep inside U know tht I miss U.

A friendship tht grows stronger whn U R apart is the true friendship.

Whn I was with U I hve learned how 2 love, smile nd be happy. Bt, alas! U hven’t taught me how 2 4get U. Now, I M finding it hard 2 live. I M missing U.

Like rain is 2 tree,
Like song is 2 bird,
Like breath is 2 life,
U’re tht important 2 me,
U R the beating 4 my heart.
Missing U!

Thr is 9thing important 2day, 9thing special. Bt I hve just s2len a moment from Ur busy time 2 say I M missing U.

Nver thought tht
U would become so dear,
Tht 1 day will come tht
I’ll fear 2 lose U.

Missing some1 is the part of a loving relation. Unless U R apart U’ll nver know how strong the bond between U is.

Its nver 2o late
Or, nver 2o early
2 say ‘I miss U’.

No matter wht has g1 wrong between us I can nver s2p missing U.
I can nver let U know how much I miss U. If U want 2 know count the rain drops whn it rain next time.


Sweet I Miss U SMS


Nver luk 4 a Gud Face, it'll turn old 1 day; Nver luk 4 a Gud Skin, it'll wrinkle 1 day; Bt luk 4 a loyal heart, tht'll miss u every day.

Wht makes some people deRr is 9t just the happiness tht we feel whn we meet thm bt the emptiness we feel whn they R 9t around us. I Miss U!

I always knew tht looking back on my tears would someday make me laugh, bt I nver knew tht looking back on my laughter would someday make me cry. Miss U.

The Word 'Hello' means H=How R U? E=Everything all right? L=Like 2 hear 4rm U. L=Love 2 C U soon. O=Obviously, I miss U!

i may 9t be a clock tht may text U 24hrs a day bt my heart will be like a clock tht will 9t s2p caring & saying u r always remembered. miss u!

Wherever U go, whtever U do, may god's angels watch over U & I Miss U!

In my life I learned how? 2 love 2 smile 2 be happy 2 be strong 2 work hard 2 be h1st 2 be faithful 2 4give bt I couldnt learn how.. 2 s2p Missing U

Sumtimes i frgt 2 say hi,sumtimes i frgt 2 reply,sumtimes my msg doesnt rch u,bt it doesnt mean i frgt u.im just gvng u time 2 miss me

2 b disturbed by the beep of ur mobile only means tht some how some where some how some 1 is thinking U .nd this moment its me missing u always

U're like a target tht I always try 2 aim at. How I wish I could aim U at the heart. Bt every time I fail, I feel so sad. U know why? It's boz I always end up missing U.

U must be a thief coz U s2le my heart. U must be tired coz U're always running through my mind. Nd maybe I'm a bad shooter coz I keep missing U.

If only 1 star would fall every time I miss U, thn all the stars in heaven would be g1. Don't wonder if thr R no stars 2night! It's Ur fault coz U made me miss U a lot.

I've been wondering why U're 9t texting... Multiple Choice: a. busy b. dedma c. tired d. thrifty e. want me 2 miss U.

I miss u in every beats of my heart,in every blink of my eyes,in every second of time nd in every moments of the day.

Sometimes, I 4get 2 say hi,
Sometimes, I even miss 2 reply,
Sometimes, my msg doesn't reach u,
Bt, it doesn't mean tht I 4get u,
I'm just giving u time 2 miss me!

Sender:NMe Missing*
*Number Missing
*Sent:Date missing
*Missing U a lot thts y
everything is missing....

My eyes R hurting coz I can't C U, My arms R empty coz I can't hold U, My lips R cold coz I can't kiss U bt, My heart is breaking coz I'm 9t with U!

Some1 misses U so much, its 9t Ur fMily nor Ur relatives. Its 9t even Ur bestfriend nor Ur closests pal. Its just the simple ordinary me, who misses the extraordinary.

My eyes R hurting coz I can't C U, My arms R empty coz I can't hold U, My lips R cold coz I can't kiss U bt, My heart is breaking coz I'm 9t with U!

i heard some1 whisper ur nMe, bt whn i turned around 2 c who it was, i 9tice i was al1, thn i realize it was my heart telling me tht i miss u.

4getn u is hard 2 do, 4gtn me is up2 u, 4gt me 9t, 4gt me neva, bt don't 4get, we're gr8 2gether.

Mong ur frens i cR 4 u da most, Mong ur frens i lov u da most, Mong ur frens u hurt me d most coz....i know dats all im 2 u... Mong ur frens.


Luv can be bad,it can treat u lik dirt.Thrs always a risk of u getting hurt.Luv is restless & luv is a flirt.Luv has places 2 go nd people 2 hurt.