Letting Go Messages
It’s hard to let go of things that are dear but it happens to be the best thing to do at times. No matter how much it hurts us but we need to let go of our loved ones.
Sometimes we know that we are saying goodbyes for life; sometimes it comes with a promise to meet again. But no matter what, say goodbye in a fashion. Say it with letting go messages. If you too are looking for the right goodbye lines check out the following collection of letting go messages.
Letting Go SMS Quotes
- I don’t know if we are saying final goodbye or not but let’s hope that it’s only a promise to meet again.
- Let’s say goodbye my dear friend,
Until we meet again.
- May be we will be far apart. May be we never meet again. But you will always remain in my heart. You’ll always be precious.
- Our lives are long but the moments of togetherness are short but I want you to know that your memories will stay locked in my heart forever.
- You are special in my life
You are the source of light
But still I have to let go of you
Its time to say goodbye!
- Sometimes letting go is the improvement in life. It lets you look at the new opportunities. Makes it better.
- No matter how much one try but one can’t never go back in time and change what has happened. So, it’s better to let go of things.
- It’s not always holding onto things make us strong. Sometimes letting go is the best thing to do.
- Only when you learn to put the past as it is you get the time to look at the future.
- Once that was dear to you suddenly start losing their glory. Then it is the time to let go of them.
- When a door closes it means that another has opened somewhere.
- Let go of the memories that cause you pain. Only the good memories should stay in your mind.
- May be I’ll cry that it’s over but I’ll also smile about the memories we have shared.
- Let go of your old ideas and welcome the new ones. That is what makes the life worth living.
- Let go of your plans and keep yourself open for the gifts of life. Life is worth living when you prepare yourself to expect the unexpected.
- It may not be the best thing to happen in life but you can’t avoid letting go of things when it’s due.