10 Love Message For Him

Love messages for him are an ideal way to express your deepest sentiment of love and affection for the man of your life. If you are a shy kind of personality, you may send these love messages to your beloved via sms or email and reveal the true shape of your heart.
Best shayari has an amazing collection of super romantic love messages which when dedicated will surely make your man fall in love with you all over again. So what are you waiting for? Browse our pool of lovely love messages and give a way to what you have always wanted to tell that special someone.


Love Text Messages 4 Him

How I wish tht I could spend my whole life under the skies watching the stars with U? U're the first nd last person I want in my life. Love U dear.

I can't really find the words 2 explain the way I feel whn I hear Ur voice or whn I see Ur face... all I can say is tht I like the feeling.

Can U take me away nd nver let me go back? Can U hold me in Ur arms nd promise everything will be ok? Can U kiss my lips nd make all my problems disapear? Can U love me as much as I love U?

U make my whole world go round. U make my whole world stnd still. U make my life worth living. U make me the person I M! I love U.

Romantic Messages 4 Him

Our life 2gether is already Mazing, nd 2gether it will only get better nd better.

People say tht magic is fake, wishes don't come true, nd tht Prince Charming is nowhere... so thn how do I hve U?

From the first time I met U till 2day, U've been my rock solid pillar nd my safety gear. 2day I want 2 let U know tht I'd be lost without U. Don't ever leave me.

If thr was a card which said the right words, I would hve bought it bt thr wasn't, tht's why I'm writing this... I Love U!

I wouldn't cR if the sun didn't shine, I wouldn't cR if it didn't rain nd I wouldn't cR if I couldn't enjoy winter's delight. All I cR about is 2 see Ur face nd feel Ur presence every single day in my life. I love U.

Ur love has conquered me. Now I belong 2 U. I M Ur property so take cR of me.


Love messages for him are an ideal way to express your deepest sentiment of love and affection for the man of your life.