Cute Messages to Send to Your Boyfriend

Cute Messages to Send to Your Boyfriend

Can't find words to say to your boyfriend? Here are a few cute messages to send your boyfriend for your help. Read on...

cute messages to send to your boyfriend bestofshayari.blogspot.in

cute messages to send to your boyfriend

 

Busy working hours leave no room for communication. Thanks to cellular phones that saves the day with quick and easy phone calls or text messages. It barely takes a minute to send a message that would mean the world to your boyfriend. Cute messages to send your boyfriend will make his day and set the mood right, no matter what he is going through. It's always nice to receive a little unexpected encouragement from the one you love. Just as you like the constant show of love and affection, so would your boyfriend like to read some of your sweet texts. Make your relationship sweeter with these sweet things to say to your boyfriend.

Sweet Texts to Send to Your Boyfriend


You are like the sunshine so warm, you are like sugar, so sweet...you are like you...and that's the reason why I love you!
    
A candle may melt and its fire may die, but the love you have given me will always stay as a flame in my heart.
   
I can't really find the words to explain the way I feel when I hear your voice or when I see your face...all I can say is that I like the feeling.
   
If I die and go to heaven, I'll put your name on a golden star. So that all the angels can see how much you mean to me!! I love you.
  

 Loving you is like breathing...How am I supposed to stop?!?!
  
 My love for you is a journey. It starts at Forever and ends at Never.

Cute Things to Send Your to Boyfriend


 Feelings are many but words are few, clouds are dark but sky is blue; Love is a paper, life is glue, everything is false, only My Love is true.
   
U want & u get, that's luck, U want & u wait, that's time. U want but u compromise, that's life. And U want & u wait & u don't compromise that's love.
   
I love the way you make me happy, and the ways you show your care. I love the way you say, 'I Love You,' and the way you're always there.
   
If you live to be a hundred, I want to be a hundred minus one day , so I don't have to live a day without you..
  
If a raindrop would mean ...I love you and you would ask me how much I love you, i bet you that it would....rain all day!
    
Sometimes my eyes get jealous of my heart. Know why? Coz you always remain close to my heart and far from my eyes.
   
When you love someone, it's nothing. When someone loves you, it's something. When u love someone & they love you back, it's everything.
   
Another month, another year, another smile, another tear, another winter, another summer too, never want to spend any of them without you.

Romantic Texts to Send to Your Boyfriend


 I was never tired of this life and it's not gonna matter if I fall down twice, coz I know each time I fall, you won't let me hit the ground.
   
If I could rewrite the alphabets, I will put U & I together. So we'll never go apart.
   
There are Tulips in my garden, there are Tulips in the park, but nothing is more beautiful then our two lips meeting in the dark!
   
I wish you were here so we could cuddle and fall asleep together to dream about a life that's together!
   
It takes 2 to tango. 2 to kiss. 2 to talk & reminisce. So many good things cum in 2 & one of those things is me & u!
    
I was asked about Newton's law and I said I don't know. I was questioned on the current President of USA and I wasn't sure if it is Clinton or Bush. But when I was asked on who I love, the only answer I can think of, is you.
   
I have sent you this text to tell you that I am thinking about you. I hope that this 1 minute of messaging will help convey my 1 lifetime of love.
   
I would cross a thousand oceans just to hold you tight. I would climb a thousand mountains just to be with you every single night. Darling I miss you so much.
   
All day long, I hear people talking out loud. But when you talk to me, your sweet voice drowns out the crowd! I miss you.








Get Love SMS & Messages Direct In Your Inbox

EVERYTHING FREE 4 YOU

Get New Post Direct In Your Inbox
Type Your Email Address Below