Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Some Not So Common Chat Slang and Abbreviations



Some Not So Common Chat Slang and Abbreviations
COMMON CHAT SLANG AND ABBREVIATIONS







Abbreviation
Description/Meaning
AFK
 Away From Keyboard
AFPOE
A Fresh Pair Of Eyes
AIAMU
And I'm A Monkey's Uncle
AKA
Also Known As
ANFSCD
And Now For Something Completely Different
AOAS
All Of A Sudden
AWLTP
Avoiding Work Like The Plague
AYSOS
Are You Stupid Or Something
AYTMTB
And You're Telling Me This Because
BFO
Blinding Flash of the Obvious
BICBW
But I Could Be Wrong
BOTOH
But On The Other Hand
CMIW
Correct Me If I'm Wrong
DHTB
Don't Have The Bandwidth
DHYB
Don't Hold Your Breath
DKDC
Don't Know Don't Care
DQMOT
Don't Quote Me On This
ESO
Equipment Smarter than Operator
FTBOMH
From The Bottom Of My Heart
GALGAL
Give A Little Get A Little
GFETE
Grinning From Ear To Ear
GMAB
Give Me A Break
HITAKS
Hang In There And Keep Smiling
HIOOC
Help, I'm Out Of Coffee
HTNOTH
Hit The Nail On The Head
IBIWISI
I'll Believe It When I See It
ISWYM
I See What You Mean
J2LYK
Just To Let You Know
LMTCB
Left Message To Call Back
LOL
Laughing Out Loud
LOPSOD
Long On Promises, Short On Delivery
MTCW
My Two Cents Worth
MTFBWY
May The Force Be With You
NIMJD
Not In My Job Description
TOBG
This Oughta Be Good
WTTTM
Without Thinking Too Much
WYSIWYG
What You See Is What You Get


Related Posts

Some Not So Common Chat Slang and Abbreviations
4/ 5
Oleh