I Am Missing My Love, How To Convey That Message In A Romantic Way

Missing a person is a painful feeling. If you feel hurt by those feelings, I am sure that these I miss you phrases will allow you to express all your sadness and bitterness. Whether they are to dedicate to someone or simply to feel more understood.

I Am Missing My Love, How To Convey That Message In A Romantic Way
I Am Missing My Love, How To Convey That Message In A Romantic Way


I am missing my love, how to convey that message in a romantic way

  • Every time I think of you, I miss you more, because I will never forget this strange way of loving.
  • There are times when we close our eyes, to embrace what we love most, and that is that we would never want to let go of them.
  • I will miss you every day of my life so that when I die I can never forget you.
  • Although you are no longer by my side, you exist in a very special place in my heart.
  • My eyes are full of tears and my mouth is about to scream I miss you, and it’s because I want to see you.
  • All my life I will miss you because I will never love anyone else.
  • You made my life the most beautiful because just by being by my side you made me the luckiest.
  • I miss you and I will love you forever and although now I feel like I miss you, I know that one day I will see you again.
  • I cry because I think of you, and I miss you because I love you.
  • I don’t know if I’ll still be alive tomorrow, that’s why I want to tell you that I miss you with all my soul and my being, because you were the person who helped me get up and made me improve.
  • I wonder if you think of me as I think of you, I wonder if you at least miss me even a little.
  • I can only see the people who are in heaven by closing my eyes, inside of me, in my heart.
  • Every day I pray to God that our meeting is soon.
  • You are the most beautiful thing that could happen to me in life, I miss you, thank you for existing.
  • The more you love, the more you miss.
  • And how could I forget you? if you exist in me, if you live in my heart.
  • There are many times when I miss you but still you are not here with me yet.

In addition to these phrases helping you realize that missing someone also makes feelings of love blossom in us. They teach us to value what we have. And learn that what moves away from our lives is always kept as a beautiful memory in our hearts.

I miss you so much quotes

I am sure that from these stages of pain, you will be able to learn valuable lessons that will help you improve as a person. Missing someone can be something that makes us sad or depressed, but we must remember what the person who is not by our side would have wanted.

  • It doesn’t matter that now we separate, I will fight every day to meet again.
  • Thank you for being part of my life, more than missing you I will always love you.
  • I will spend my days thinking of you because I will never know anyone like you.
  • You will miss me as much as I miss you.
  • I would change everything to be with you for a moment, I miss you so much.
  • No matter how much time passes, I will live with your memory and I will forever miss you with much love.
  • I would like to have you in my arms, but I can only write you I miss you.
  • I miss so many things about you, I want to see you again.
  • Life doesn’t turn out the way we want, but at least we can lift our heads and move on, and I just wanted to tell you that I will always miss you.
  • You don’t know how much I miss you, maybe it’s because I love you so much.
  • You taught me many things for that I thank you and I want us to be together forever, I miss you.
  • I wish you could escape from heaven for a little while, just to hug me, I need you and I miss you.
  • Even if you tell me you’ll be back soon, for me being without you for a moment seems like an eternity, I miss you, I want us to always be together.
  • Loving you also means missing you when you are not with me.
  • You are a very special person in my life, you make me smile and you make me love, I always want to have you by my side, I miss you.
  • We will never know the last time we will see each other so receive this I miss you with love.
  • You are the most important person in my life, I miss you so much.

I miss you my love

If you have moved away from the love of your life for some reason, you should try to fight to get back the love that brought you together. With these phrases I am sure that you will be able to the heart of your beloved and if not, you can share your own messages in the comments section so that many lovers can rediscover love.

  • I don’t want to get away from you, because you are the only person who makes me truly love.
  • If I feel so sad now it is because I have the memory of loving you so much.
  • I think of you day and night because I miss you so much.
  • When a person who matters a lot is missing, it seems that the world is uninhabited.
  • If you remember me, hold me tight in your memories because I miss you so much.
  • You have the most beautiful smile that makes me miss you so much.
  • I hope that with this miss you I love you with my heart.
  • It will be because you live in my memories, that I suffer so much if you are not by my side.
  • I want us to be able to see each other, be together, and kiss each other.
  • Every day I feel like I miss you more.
  • He entrusted God to bring us together again, so that once again, we join hands and say in a soft voice, I missed you, but having you here makes me love you more.
  • I really want to call you and tell you how much I miss you.
  • Let’s be together, even if it’s just for a moment because I could never forget you.
  • I will always miss you because from the beginning I loved you like no one else.
  • The more I feel like I miss you, the more I come to love you.
  • Missing teaches us to value and appreciate what we have, I learned it by missing you and everything about you.
  • I miss you and now I feel like sometimes I didn’t even give you the attention you deserved.
  • Missing you helped me say I miss you with my heart and with love.

What can I do if I miss someone very much?

Remembering and thinking about a person can be a beautiful memory. And it may be that in our life there were very important people who are no longer with us and we must value the legacy they left us.

The first step to overcome this stage is to understand that it is something normal in life and understand that if you make an effort you can get to meet that special person again.

The essential thing is to begin to realize your mistakes and the lessons that suffering and pain left you. And support you of those feelings to be able to emerge as a better person. Since, although life is very hard and difficult, there are always people who support us. And they will help us get through this stage so tell someone about your problems and you will see how your load is reduced.