85 romantic quotes about deep love for her

Can’t find the right words to tell your special woman how much you love her?

Love is sometimes a thief - it can steal words from your mouth. But isn’t that a good kind of love - the kind that leaves you speechless because of your overwhelming emotions?

When you feel like your words have left you, you don’t need to worry - we can give you a few words that you can use. In this post, we introduce 85 emotional, deep love quotes that you can use to show her how you really feel.

These words will be your allies. When you feel out of breath and can’t focus, think about these quotes and you will be back on track.

First off, let’s look at some sweet, romantic love quotes you can say to melt her heart and take her breath away.



Sweet and romantic love quotes for her

  • “You charmed me, body and soul, and I love … love … love you.” - Mr. Darcy, Pride and Prejudice
  • “I have to pinch myself again and again when I see you next to me. You are my dream come true. "
  • “Thank you for taking my eyes off the crowd and stealing my heart.”
  • “The chances of meeting you on this planet are like finding a needle in a haystack - a miracle has happened.”
  • “Life with you is peaceful and full of surprises, and I’m in it for the long haul.”

“Kissing you is my favorite hobby. Holding you in my arms is my favorite pastime. "

  • “You are the greatest source of my joy. You are the sun of my life and I revolve around you, you nourish me, you give me life ”.
  • “You are extraordinary, exquisite, impressive, magical and I am so in love with you.”
  • “I look at you and see the rest of my life before my eyes.”
  • “I hope you know that every time I tell you to get home safely, to stay warm, to have a good day or to sleep well, I’m actually saying that I love you. I love you so damn much that it starts to steal the meaning of other words. " - Open 365, Tumblr
  • “Not that long ago, I was alone and lost, and then you came along and I was home. Thank you for finding me. "

“I love you not only for what you are, but what I am when I am with you.” - Roy Croft

  • “There is no person in the world I want more than you.”
  • “Please don’t doubt my love for You; it’s the only thing I’m sure of. "
  • “Sometimes I wonder if it’s worth fighting for love, but then I remember your face and I’m ready to go to war.”
  • “There is just something about you that I am afraid to lose, because I know that I will not find it in anyone else.”
  • “You’re the only girl who made me risk it all for a future worth having.” - Simone Elkeles

“You give me the feelings people write about.”

  • “I know I’m in love with you because my reality is finally better than my dreams.” - Dr. Seuss
  • “Believing that you are mine forever makes me get out of bed in the morning.”
  • “I love you as a drowning man needs air. And it would destroy me if I only had a little of you.
  • “There are only two times when I will want to be with you: now and forever.”
  • “If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the opportunity to see yourself with my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me.”

If you are not together yet, go get the girl of your dreams with these romantic love quotes. You will be surprised how much they will help you win her heart.

If you’re already happily together, you can still use these words to remind her every day that you are the happiest person in the world to have her. Make your girlfriend feel the way she deserves it - happy.

Our next set is a list of fun love quotes that you can use to make her laugh. Girls love men with a sense of humor.

If the easiest way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, the easiest way to a woman’s heart is to make her laugh.

Funny quotes about love for her

  • “You are by far the most amazing, beautiful, loving, kind and annoying woman in the world. I added the last one so you know I’m honest! ”
  • “I love you more than getting drunk. And I really, really love to get drunk. "
  • “I want to spend the rest of my life annoying you!”
  • “You had me for leave me alone, you freak.”
  • “I just wanted to tell you that I love you, even though you are not naked now.”

“Everyone has an addiction, and you happen to be mine.”

  • “If I had a flower every time I think of you, I could walk in my garden endlessly.”
  • "Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you, I want to smile. "
  • “You have to stop being so wonderful, or my heart is about to be completely blown out of my chest.”
  • "Let’s toss a coin. Eagle - I am yours. Remainder - you are mine. "
  • “I love you like belly cops are obsessed with donuts and how fat kids love ice cream.”

“I don’t want to be your favorite or the best. I want to be your only one and forget about the rest.

  • "I wish I could turn back time. I would have found you sooner and loved you longer. "
  • “I need you as the heart needs a beat.”
  • “Come to my heart and don’t pay the rent.”
  • "Grow old with me. We count wrinkles over the years. Let’s see who loses all their teeth and who needs a cane first. "

Try to throw some of these fun love quotes with a girl you love to smile. They will not only make her laugh, but also make you more attractive.

A relationship that is filled with fun, happiness and laughter is like a vase made of a diamond. It is indestructible.

The next batch of quotes we’re going to share are short but deep quotes that you can use to make her feel more loved. These one-sentence quotes have great power and can make any girl fall in love with them.

Short, deep love quotes for her

  • “Now I know why I belong to this place on earth - it is because of you.”
  • “Your angelic face is making me breathless.”
  • “With you I have found my home and paradise.”
  • “Fulfilling your dreams is my fulfillment.”
  • “Lying in your loving arms is heaven on earth.

“I know miracles happen because I have met you.

  • “I still get goosebumps when you touch me.
  • “Gratitude is all I have to God for giving you to me.”
  • “You have magically captivated my soul.”
  • “I am more myself when I am with you.”
  • “A hundred hearts would not be enough to bear all my love for you.” - Henry Wadsworth

“I truly believe you are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me.”

  • “It was not me who chose you, but my heart.”
  • “Creating memories with you is my favorite thing to do.”
  • “I could light a fire with what I feel about you.”
  • “In a sea of ​​people, my eyes will always look for you.”
  • “You are this ‘once in a lifetime dream come true’.”

“Your smile wins my heart.”

  • “I’ve fallen in love many times … but always with you.”
  • “I’m happiest when I’m right next to you.”
  • “I love you with my breath, smile and the tears of my whole life.”

When we’re trying to deliver an important message, it doesn’t have to be big and complicated - sometimes the shorter the better.

While the quotes above are “brief”, we can assure you that they will make your girlfriend know how honest you are.

Finally, here is a list of some very powerful quotes that you can use if you want her to feel your unconditional love. These words will certainly do the job.

Quotes about unconditional love for her

  • “Maybe you’re not perfect; you have flaws like all people. But for me you are perfect and that’s all that matters. "
  • “I loved you, I love you, I will love you always and forever.”
  • “You are my eternal confidant. My love for you will never end.
  • “I would be nothing without Your unconditional and unchanging love.”
  • “You don’t love someone for their looks, their clothes, or their cool car, but because they sing a song that only you can hear.”

“I chose you. And I will choose you over and over and over and over again. Continuously, without a doubt, to the rhythm of your heartbeat. I will still choose you. "

  • “Because I could look at you for a minute and find a thousand things that I love about you.”
  • “I love you and I will love you until death, and if there is life after death, I will love you then.” - Cassandra Clare
  • “There is madness in loving You, a lack of sense that makes it feel so flawless. - Leo Christopher
  • “I saw that you were perfect and that is why I love you. Then I saw that you are not perfect and I love you even more. " - Angelita Lim
  • “I love you without knowing how, when or from where. I love you simply, without complexes and pride; so I love you because I don’t know any other way. " - Pablo Neruda

“You have me. Until every last star in the galaxy dies. You got me.”

  • “I’d rather spend one moment holding you in my arms than my whole life knowing that I will never be able to.”
  • “I will love you until the stars go out and the tides turn away.
  • “Loving you was never an option. It was a necessity. "
  • “Once I think you can’t be loved, you prove me wrong.
  • “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so that I never have to live without you.”

“I love you” means that I will love you and stay with you even in the worst moments. "

  • “You are nothing but my everything. I would not like it to be otherwise. "
  • “My love for you is a journey; it starts forever and ends never.
  • “No matter what happened, what you did or what you do, I will always love you. I swear. "

Final words

It’s hard to tell a woman how much you love her, especially when your heart is filled with emotions. This is because you may be afraid of how she will react when she finds out about your true feelings for her - or maybe you are too shy to let her know how much you really love her.

Whether you’ve been together for years or are just starting a relationship, you need to remember that women appreciate men who can say what’s on their mind.

They know how difficult it is for men to be honest about their feelings, which is why they are especially drawn when a man talks and shows them what he is feeling.

Have any of the above quotes inspired you? We’d love to know which one. Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section below.

And if you are captivated by one of the photos posted in this article, we would appreciate it if you share it on your favorite social media accounts.

We sincerely hope that thanks to the love quotes we have given above, you managed to muster enough strength and courage to finally tell her how you feel.