No One Will Love You As Much As I Do

’Dear’,

After all, what we had together, I had the right to tell you that no one will ever love you like I do.

No one will be so blind and crazy in love to forgive you when you cheat on her.

No One Will Love You As Much As I Do

No one will ever wait for you until you come home drunk like me, just take off your dirty clothes and hold your head while you tear.

No one will wash other people’s perfumes from your skin like me.

No one will choose you over themselves anymore.

That’s all I could do.

I loved you the most.

And now that I look back, I don’t really know what the hell drew me to you.

You are not good. You are not a good person. You’ve never been there with me. But you knew how to fool a girl who loved you.

With a simple compliment, you made my body tremble.

Looking only at you, I would lose my breath. You knew me to the end, and that was your greatest asset.

Maybe you did it with all these women before me. That’s why you were so damn good at what you do. And I was so drunk on love that I couldn’t see the real truth.

But every game has an end, so does yours. God gave me common sense to wake up and realize what you did to me.

Finally I could see that you never love me, you would just come when it was convenient for you. Because I was the one who was always there, the one who was at your disposal for everything you need.

I never felt bad about it. I wouldn’t mind doing all this for you because I loved you.

I’m sure no other woman will love you more than I do.

No one will want you like me!

No one will make love to you like me!

No one will miss you like me!

And you were a fool to let me go.

It hurt me so much to see that the one I fought for the most surrendered without a fight.

Without simply: ‘I’m sorry!’ No remorse, no tears in his eyes. I was the woman who deserved it but got nothing.

And even after all these years spent without you, I still think about you.

You were my hardest lesson, which I had to learn hard. But I learned it, and it’s something I’ll never forget.

I will never allow another man to treat me like shit. I will never be a second choice. I will never be the one waiting. I will never be inseparable.

This is what I promise you.

I know you will finally understand what you did.

I know you will call me, but I will not answer. I know you will send me an e-mail, but I will never return the message.

When you stop looking for me physically, you will look for me emotionally.

You will dream about me every night. These dreams will be your nightmare, from which you simply can not escape.

It will hurt, I know it will. Because you will understand that no one will ever love you as much as I do.

Too bad you figured it out too late!